For the attention of Jesse LeGrand Smith.

Posted by sabre

Raptor posted the following on GW:

[url=http://www.wireforums.com/showpost.php?p=38216&postcount=34][quote=Raptor]I would appreciate it if someone who goes there could ask Jesse Smith to demod me. I would like to break all my last remaining ties to that miserable excuse for a forum. It's degenerated into a colossal menagerie of dumb inside jokes, ridiculous clique affiliaters, bland, uninspiring topics, repetitive 4chan-whoring, and general retardation. I'm sure there is some geeky brownnosing show-off who would jump for joy straight out of their sweat-stained wife beater if they could get their grubby mitts on that mod slot.[/url]

So yeah, you have the all clear to demod him.

Posted by The Judge

Um.....O....K...

Well, I guess he needs to go then?

Posted by Hyper

Funny, because when I said I'd make the post, he said "nah, I still might want to go back." and that was only a few days ago. Oh well.

edit: well, after actually looking at the post and seeing that he quoted the comment I mentioned, whatever.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Think I should wait and see how long it takes before he hacks the boards??!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

er he'll be back!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

I agree with Jesse. =/

Posted by Alastor

[quote=Raptor]It's degenerated into a colossal menagerie of dumb inside jokes, ridiculous clique affiliaters, bland, uninspiring topics, repetitive 4chan-whoring, and general retardation.

He kinda has a point. =/

Posted by Xenos

Irony he's saying that from such a forum like GameWire. :rolleyes:

Posted by Fate

Raptor couldn't ask for a de-mod himself? Fag.

Posted by The Judge

Perhaps it was him musing in public on another board without intention of this being done? I dunno, just guessing (seriously).

Posted by Fate

It's still a not-meant-to-be-condescending-to-gays faggy thing to do.

Posted by Ant

Well, that's a shame. I liked his style. Ah well, people come and go...such is life.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Don't panic! He'll be back!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Fate

Did you find out who it was, Jesse? Was it really Raptor?

Posted by Jesse Smith

I don't know who hacked BigBosses account. Password was just changed. He has these IP addresses....

* 24.55.132.206 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
* 24.55.225.192 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
* 24.55.225.92 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
* 66.192.104.10 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
* 67.23.209.0 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

Are you sure Raptor wanted to be de-moded!!!!!

Posted by Fate

So it was a proxy hack.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Raptor is my only guess, since this is just three days after he wanted(?) to be de-moded!

Instead of doing all that Community board work again, fill free to mass prune old threads (Makes the database smaller). When ever I do prunning, I do it to threads a month old or older, on the populer boards.

Posted by Fate

I'm not allowed to mass prune!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Arg!

Posted by Fate

Make it happen. :-*

Posted by The Judge

How about we leave all the old threads there? Makes little to no sense to get rid of all the old threads. I enjoy looking back at them every once in a while, and I'm sure other people do as well.

Posted by Dexter

Too much mod drama. I think we knew Raptor's leave was on the way, even when you guys voted him as the super mod.

Leave the old threads. I don't see the need to get rid of them.

My turn.

Posted by The Judge

To super moderate? Well, I'd say no, but last time that happened, we got hacked.

EDIT: Besides, my vote doesn't really count anyways, since I'm now just like a member +

Posted by Dexter

Quoting The Judge: To super moderate? Well, I'd say no, but last time that happened, we got hacked.

That was merely a coincidence.

Come on, Judgey. You can count on me to stay committed to the boards unlike many of the previous mods we've gone through. My Internet connection is strong and my devotion to the boards is even stronger. I make excellent modding decisions and frequent all the forums. Many of the members seem to enjoy my presence and I'm real easy-going when it comes to refining the VGC environment. You'd be safe with me on the super mod team.

Posted by The Judge

You have swayed me, oh Dexter. You have my solemn worthless vote.

Posted by Dexter

It means something to me, Judgey. You still have the power to make things happen even without having a countable vote. You have the influence of persuasion. With your eloquence, you can call upon an army of countable voters and bring them to cast their votes ardently and honorably for the rising of Dexter. Your kinfolk alone has connections and the right of votage that has help numerous mods and super mods rise to power. This alone can hold the dominant authority that can alter the fate of VGC and its members forever. You can change the history of VGC with the simple twist of an attitude. I believe in you. The questions is, do you believe in me?

Posted by The Judge

I believe in myself only. I will not believe in you until you have 10,000 posts. :p:

But yes, if it were to come to a vote, sure, I'd vote for you.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Dexter: Leave the old threads. I don't see the need to get rid of them.

**** ones are still gone or merged. That's the end of it.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting The Judge: I believe in myself only.

Isn't voting for me as super mod a symptom of belief? Or maybe simply a profound disbelief in everyone else? Isn't the constant returning to VGC a sign of believing in us for amusement or insight? I believe that you believe in more than just yourself. Maybe you don't believe in them as much as you believe in yourself? You probably lie to yourself far more than anyone else lies to you. This is certainly true for many of the humans that I know, including myself. I'm not always aware of when I do lie to myself either. For some, I'm sure it is better to believe in someone else instead of ourselves. A ***, maybe? Becoming aware of such a trait may come to serve you in future days. Knowing yourself and staying true to it could work wondrous things in ones life. Of course, lying to oneself regularly may help one pull through life, as well. You're probably filled with belief, you just have trouble finding places to consciously place it.

Posted by The Judge

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but for the record, I was.

Posted by Dexter

I seem to get sort of desperate to write anything sometimes. Serious or not, you kindly presented an opportunity for me; an excuse to write. Or maybe I just created it myself. The opportunity has been presenting itself much less frequently as of lately. It is a release that helps me. Something I am aware of in my life that makes me live happier. I didn't really stop to think how serious you were in your post. I suppose I thought you were serious naturally, for that is the way I try to approach most people. Pff, as if people should be taken seriously. I am so incredibly flawed.

Posted by Iris

Quoting Dexter: I seem to get sort of desperate to write anything sometimes.

Yeah, but Mod Board posts don't count.

Posted by The Judge

Whether they do or not, I know what he means. It happens to me every great once in a while.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Dexter]I am so incredibly flawed.

While all fingers point to him, I'm reserving my assumptions. My user title was changed to "emo," and my avatar was taken off. I don't see Raptor acting like such a booger-nosed brat for no reason. Certainly he could've simply ignored my profile and skipped posting and repping other people as me while focusing on mass pruning VGC, as the former serves no other purpose but to make me look bad, as sad as his attempt was.

It could've also been just a cover to garner attention away from him, since it would be unlike him to act in such a short-sighted manner, but I disagree. Whoever did it was acting too much like someone with a severe lack of imagination, intuitiveness and intelligence.