spam?

Posted by Illyria110

If I get spam through my PM's should I just go ahead and delete it. Or should I report it. I wasn't sure if spam pertained to PM's as well as posts.

Posted by The Judge

TECHNICALLY PM'S AREN'T CONSIDERED SPAM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SENT ONLY TO YOU WHILE SPAM APPLIES TO POSTS FOR PUBLIC VIEW. YOU CANNOT BE BANNED FOR SPAMMING VIA PM'S. AT LEAST I THINK SO. EITHER WAY, YOU SHOULD JUST DELETE THE MESSAGES AND NOT FRET.

SORRY, I HAVE MY CAP LOCKS ON.

Posted by Illyria110

ok thanks D-MAN

Posted by The Judge

NO PROBLEM.

LOCK THREAD AND NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN MISSY.

Posted by Hyper

So email flooding isn't spam either?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

yeah, hyper brings up a good point. If they're flooding your PM box, report them.

Posted by Illyria110

That's a good point. But, they only sent me one message. So I suppose it's not that big of a deal. Yet.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Never listen to the Judge. He's on pot. Any thing you don't want and never requested is spam. Stupid Pointless Annoying Message/Mail/Moron. :D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

How dare you, Jesse! That's just going too far!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I know, truth hurts. Anything from da Judge is also spam.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

I got this, is this clasified as spam?

[Quote=simplydark]Hi I Feel Yellow ! I'm also a poster here, and I'm PMing because I noticed you're a nice guy, and I'd like to make a proposal. I have these forums at http://s10.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_Forge , which are about gaming too, and you can also comment on how you'd change games, and talk about your favorite characters and games, and a lot of stuff. If you don't feel like it, thats ok, but I'd really appreciate it if you could check them out I'm still starting out, and I need nice posters, not just the noobs I have there, that's why I PMed you

Posted by Klarth

Yes. It does. If it's unsolicited and you don't know them, it's spam.

Posted by Jesse Smith

So he doesn't want n00bies, yet he sends out the PM, to n00bies!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D