If They do make halo 3...

Posted by logan832

wouldnt it be on the xbox 360 i hope not cus thats the only game i would buy for it. lol i only got the xbox cus of halo 2

Posted by Skitzo Control

If you got a box simply for Halo, you're missing out on a lot of good games. What about Ninja Gaiden? Or Splinter Cell? Or Psychonauts?

Posted by Random

Logan.. I'm gonna make it short and simple.. Are you Dumb? Theres hundreds of Xbox Games and numersou are Really Good and a Few Great Games. And you bought it only for Halo 2? You sadden me.. You Truly do..

Posted by s0ul

Hell, if Halo 3 is worth the cost of a 360 and the game, I will buy it for you.

Dude, you guys forgot about Fuzion Frenzy, I know that's why I have my box.

Posted by Alastor

I bought mine for Live. :/ Not necessarily Halo 2 Live, but just Live in general.

A friend of mine said that he read somewhere that Halo 3 was coming to the Xbox. Whether it's true or not I really have no clue, because I don't know where he got that from.

Posted by xlostxhopex

i think that halo 2 is the best game so far and that is pretty bad seeing as i work for sony

Posted by Random

lol... I thought Halo 2 was good but not that good.. You work for sony eh..? Neato.. What do you do there?

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Kind of sad to only buy an Xbox for Halo 2, it really isn't that great of a game. I am certain that Halo 3 is coming out for Xbox 360, but it probably will be able to play on the original Xbox(I think with a special hookup)more money to the Microsoft whores.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting s0ul: Hell, if Halo 3 is worth the cost of a 360 and the game, I will buy it for you.

Dude, you guys forgot about Fuzion Frenzy, I know that's why I have my box.

Dude, you should totally come over to my place so we can chill and play some mad Fusion Frenzy.

...And I was looking at the MLG calender. Did they cancel MLG LA?

Posted by Vv_Alien_vV

I bought my Box because of Ninja Gaiden and Halo and Live

Posted by KoH

I have to be honest... I bought my xbox mainly for Halo. :-/ I saw how much fun it was while I was at Costco so yeah. The other games were just bonuses.

Posted by Random

When I first purchased my Xbox it was for Halo: Combat Evolved, Fusion Frenzy and Munch's Oddysee. The Xbox was $300 at the time. I bought one and have no regrets. I'll probably pick up a 360 at launch as well. But to buy a 360 for Halo 3.. Now that would be a bit rediculous would it not?

Posted by Thingy

i agree. thats pretty pethetic. To buy a Xbox 360 for halo 3 and thats it? c'mon. theres going to be way better games than just that. like the ***fathers coming out for it. and that looks good. the movie was good.but like seriosly, if your going to buy xbox 360, thats stupid. get it for PC when it comes out, for ***s sake.

Posted by {HOG}willhall

i bought my box for halo like a lot of people and i will get xbox 360 for just halo 3 and i saw on bestbuy.com it comes out 5/15/05. may is far but ill wait what else could i do lol.i got fusion frenzy to its fun my sis is the real reason i got it. how many people went to the midnight madness for halo 2. i did and i hope they do it again for halo 3. the bummer was ihad school the next day lol. it was fun and a lot of people went and we had a mad fun time.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: i bought my box for halo like a lot of people and i will get xbox 360 for just halo 3 and i saw on bestbuy.com it comes out 5/15/05

'Cause, you know, Best Buy is more official than Microsoft.

Posted by Random

Pffft yeah what does microsoft know about themselves? I mean c'mon everyone knows all the Best Buy Employee's are Psychic and know microsofts future and past.. Those Best buy guys.. They are somethin..

*quote from Dawn of the Dead*

So tell me.. Who the F*** are you.. I mean what do you do.. were you in the special forces or somethin?

*Reply* I sell TV's at bestbuy..

Hey Officer.. how do you like taking orders from a guy who sells tv for a living.

Police Officer: About as much as i do from guys who steal TV's.

Haha sorry pointless i know..

Posted by Neox

I am sincerely sure Halo 3 will come out for the xbox 360.

Posted by muffla

of course its gonna come out for the xbox 360 first of all looks like xbox360 will b the first of the next gen consoles to come out and they will make it just for xbox 360 so people like logan will sped alot of money just for that one game and console

Quoted post: first of all looks like xbox360 will b the first of the next gen consoles to come out

Looks like? The fact that it's coming out in little over a month... I think it's a guarantee.

Posted by Neox

Quoting Vampiro: The fact that it's coming out in little over a month...

BS

Quoted post: BS

November 22... that's a little over a month away.

Posted by Neox

Hmmmm.. I wasn't aware of this but when is the 360 coming out to Canada? Is there a different release date or is it the same date for all of north america?

Quoted post: Hmmmm.. I wasn't aware of this but when is the 360 coming out to Canada? Is there a different release date or is it the same date for all of north america?

North America is on region, Europe is another, and Asia is another.

Either way, it's a world-wide launch. So it comes out on the 22nd every where I believe.

Posted by Exalbaru

If u beat legendary without losing a life(AT ALL! IF U DO, START OVER)It gives u a sweet thing on Halo3, but u got to collect all the skulls 2.

FYI: it's gonna be on xbox

Posted by Exalbaru

Neox, I've seen u say tht in 2 many posts::::::it's not halo the movie!!!! It's on a side-clip of Halo 2 in the game

Posted by Exalbaru

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]:chainsaw: We need 2 start a post on The Elber Scrolls III: Morrowind:chainsaw:

Posted by Major Kitty

Exal its only for the 360 so shuv it

Posted by Random

Quoting Exalbaru: If u beat legendary without losing a life(AT ALL! IF U DO, START OVER)It gives u a sweet thing on Halo3, but u got to collect all the skulls 2.

FYI: it's gonna be on xbox

This here.. This makes me want to kill myself because we live in a world full of dumb***es.

Posted by higbvuyb

I really doubt Halo 3 will run on the original Xbox. If they are going to make one of their most popular game series' sell well, they would have to make it better than Halo 2. They would try to program it to the limit of the Xbox 360 hardware, which the original Xbox can't reach.

Posted by Random

Quoting higbvuyb: I really doubt Halo 3 will run on the original Xbox. If they are going to make one of their most popular game series' sell well, they would have to make it better than Halo 2. They would try to program it to the limit of the Xbox 360 hardware, which the original Xbox can't reach.

Even Halo 2 wasn't too bad. If they fixed the storyline, and immediately got rid of the cheaters on Xbox Live, the game would have been completely different. It would have been remembered as a better game then what it was. I would be suprised if they didn't make it better than Halo 2. And I also doubt Halo 3 will be on the Xbox. More likely the 360, unless they added a downgraded version for some odd reason?

Quoted post: I really doubt Halo 3 will run on the original Xbox.

Doubt? It won't.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote] If They do make halo 3...

..it will most likely be like the other two before it: a decent fps with no real innovation that swarms of 13 year old boys proclaim as the best game of all time.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=SomebodyRandom]Even Halo 2 wasn't too bad. If they fixed the storyline, and immediately got rid of the cheaters on Xbox Live, the game would have been completely different. It would have been remembered as a better game then what it was. I would be suprised if they didn't make it better than Halo 2. And I also doubt Halo 3 will be on the Xbox. More likely the 360, unless they added a downgraded version for some odd reason?
I'm telling you: The cheating isn't as bad as you say it is.

[quote=Lord of Spam]..it will most likely be like the other two before it: a decent fps with no real innovation that swarms of 13 year old boys proclaim as the best game of all time.
XBL/XBC now. :(

Posted by Random

Quoting Stinger: I'm telling you: The cheating isn't as bad as you say it is.

No.. Trust me it is.. Because My cousin and I used to play a lot. And we thought there were a lot of cheaters. We blamed it on lagged but thought it could be cheating. Later on we found a bunch of people in even our clan who invited us in a room. They were using action replay.. It's rediculous.. We found like a couple thousand cheaters using action replay. It was mad insane. The cheating is terrible.. The modders and the cheaters.. They did clean up a lot but they didn't fix everything. I know they didn't. My friend Dan still cheats on Halo 2 on XBL.

Blah.. Cheating.. Why play if you have to cheat? Wheres the fun in that? Is everyone that cheats that F***ing stupid?

Posted by cool gamer dad

It doesn't sound like you've been playing lately... At all. : /

Posted by s0ul

Quoting SomebodyRandom:

Is everyone that cheats that F***ing stupid?

Have you heard them?

Posted by Random

Quoting Stinger: It doesn't sound like you've been playing lately... At all. : /

Thats because I haven't. It's been probably about a Month since the last time I played Halo 2. The cheating already got me furious..

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

when halo 3 comes out, i hope it will have a giant selection of weps.
THAT WOUlD BE WICKED!!!

There will probably be a few new ones. It won't be "giant" though. just a bit more, I'm sure.

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

Yeah, you're probably right. If there just gonna be a few new weapons, what new weapons would you like to see in halo 3?

Tough to say, really. Since there's so many different types they could create - unique to Halo.

I'd just like there to be a larger difference between Cov weaponry and human weaponry. I just find it odd how the guns can be fairly similar in design and function, yet come from two different species.

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

they could modify the weaps. with differnt fuctions. You know, like, special abilites such as triple zoom, more weapons can charge up other than the plasma pistol, the rocket launcher can fire 2 lockon missiles at once. Maybe a single button would change the weapon from normal mode to special mode, and back again.

this way all halo 3 weapons cam be unique

Posted by Lord of Spam

Here's a better idea. When a person buys a copy of Halo, a large man with a baseball bat beats them to death. This not only cuts down on cheaters, but also on the "lol halo is teh best lol" types.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Woo first one to say it:

I'd like to see something along the lines of the pistol.

Posted by s0ul

I would like to see a sniper rifle with a range longer than 6 feet. I am looking at you, Halo 2.

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

so your saying they sould have more pistol weapons?
what kind pistol weaps. would you add?

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

Quoting s0ul: I would like to see a sniper rifle with a range longer than 6 feet. I am looking at you, Halo 2.

a sinper rifle with more then 6 zoom,that is a good idea.
i think the zoom sould be 20 and if it silenced,it would make a great stelth weapon.

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh god

rep + for that

Posted by Pikamon

They'll probably have a few new vehicles. The four-wheeler (or whatever it was called) will probably get in there. I would like to see a human vehicle that is similar to the banshee. There aren't nearly enough human vehicles.

I'd prefer that they actually end the story with this game, or at least end it like they did the first game. I hate endings like Halo 2's (i.e. Matrix Reloaded). They can so easily be avoided if they writer knows what he's doing.

In all practicality, you guys won't see a new pistol, or even a gun similar to the original pistol. If anything, they'll probably make a new type of machine gun and call it an "upgrade" like they did when they make Halo 2.

I'd like to see some kind of feature where Master Cheif could get down on the ground and crawl like a real marine. I'd also like to see buildings get destroyed when I shoot a rocket launcher at them, or at least see some kind of damage (there's only about six inches of wall here....I have a rocket launcher....why not make my own door?).

Bring back Rat Race, d*mnation, and Hang 'Em High. If HEH is unbalanced, fix it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'd like to see Prisoner in Halo 2 (although they'd have to fix the ramps from side to side, as in Halo 2 it would be very easy to trap people in the bottom rooms).

I can't say what maps I'd like to see in Halo 3 because it may be very different from one and two. For example, Hang 'em High would suck bad in Halo 2.

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

fyi,that "four-wheeler" is called a worthog.

Posted by s0ul

Haha, no, that was a Jeep. He's talking about the ATV, which I think was called a Mongoose... but I'm probably wrong.

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

oh,sorry.

p.s. please post on my thread,its in the sonic section.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Psi_Agent_X]...triple zoom
So we want to be stuck in a zoom screen for longer if we need to get out?[quote=Psi_Agent_X]more weapons can charge up other than the plasma pistolBut that's what makes the weapon itself unique.[quote=Psi_Agent_X]the rocket launcher can fire 2 lockon missiles at onceThe lock-on is very unreliable. Why waste more ammo on a shot that will more than likely miss?[quote=Psi_Agent_X]Maybe a single button would change the weapon from normal mode to special mode, and back again.Unique? No, that's Perfect Dark. Nice try, though.

What I'd like to see in Halo 3 is less auto-aim, the return of an individual's skill being apparent in a game and not how well he works with his team.

Posted by Random

Auto Aim... Thats why I never got into Metroid Prime. I know I know it's not a FPS, it's an action game w/e, but the Auto Aim was rediculous. I hope Halo lessens it up some. It's not as bad as a lot of other FPS's trust me.

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

i perfer auto-aim.

but manule aim is good too.

Posted by Skitzo Control

In all console shooters, you have to have some auto-aim. Halo 2 overdoes it. Halo 1 was just right. It took skill, not "shoot when it's red!"

Posted by Flounder

imo....if halo 3 is a little faster pace then halo 2, then the auto aim in darkwatch would be good for it...assuming the wepons arnt extreamly different then halo 1 and 2

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Skitzo Control]So we want to be stuck in a zoom screen for longer if we need to get out?
That one red button, noob. :mad:

Wether or not the triple-zoom would suck hard isn't debatable. Just saying.

[quote=Flounder]imo....if halo 3 is a little faster pace then halo 2, then the auto aim in darkwatch would be good for it...assuming the wepons arnt extreamly different then halo 1 and 2
Darkwatch has no autoaim. It has a load of magnetism, but the bullets aren't heatseeking-through-grenade-smoke-and-six-feet-of-solid-steel like Halo 2. Darkwatch is the kind of game that is not meant to be played competitively. Fast-paced FPS' remind me too much of my Rumble Pit days.

On the subject of weapons, I believe that the chainsaw would make for an excellent replacement of the sword. so you can like cut people and sh[COLOR=#add8e6][COLOR=lightblue]i[/COLOR][/COLOR]t. :chainsaw:

Posted by Mmm.... GOOD!!!

Quoting s0ul: Haha, no, that was a Jeep. He's talking about the ATV, which I think was called a Mongoose... but I'm probably wrong.

No... you are right... its called a Mongoose.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Stinger]That one red button, noob. :mad:
PLAY HALO 1, NOOB!:mad2:

Posted by Flounder

ohh dang army chick just got the hammer ;)

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

lets move on shall we?

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

Quoting s0ul: Haha, no, that was a Jeep. He's talking about the ATV, which I think was called a Mongoose... but I'm probably wrong.

an ATV would be SWEET you could go on rough terrain and turn the covenet troops into roadkill.

i`m betting it wil be the human ver. of the covenets ghost.

Posted by brionlaken92

halo 3 is going to be awesome!!! I heard theres going to be map editor, oh yeah about the ragdoll physics in halo 2 there not really that good because when you kill them they do a thing that it looks like there trying to fly!!!! ITS STUPID!!!

Posted by GSNForce.com

Quoting logan832: wouldnt it be on the xbox 360 i hope not cus thats the only game i would buy for it. lol i only got the xbox cus of halo 2

Halo 3 is going to be on the XBox 360.....it's going to be what drives people away from Sony...

Posted by sergio11

is it true that halo 3 is going to come out on the same day as the PS3?

Quoted post: is it true that halo 3 is going to come out on the same day as the PS3?

That's what MS would like. Whether it will or not, no one knows.

Posted by JonMB

Quoting sergio11: is it true that halo 3 is going to come out on the same day as the PS3?

Most likely no.

Posted by Dog

halo 3 probably the last halo game because theres only one more profit and at the end of halo 2 master chief boards a covanent ship and is about to finish the fight

Quoted post: halo 3 probably the last halo game because theres only one more profit and at the end of halo 2 master chief boards a covanent ship and is about to finish the fight

I find it hard to believe MS will cut a series that makes so much money.

Posted by xX Emo Outlaw Xx

What I've heard is that H3 will be for both the 360 and xBox, but my sources could be wrong. And it most definietly won't be coming out in a month, and it won't be out when the PS3 is out, M$ has already cleared that up.

Quoted post: What I've heard is that H3 will be for both the 360 and xBox, but my sources could be wrong.

Definetly not. By that time, the Xbox will be long dead. Not to mention Halo 3 will be the 360's biggest game and major killer-ap. It's what's going to sell tons and tons of 360s. So it wouldn't make any sense to port it to the Xbox, as it would only hurt MS.

Posted by JonMB

Yeah, I gotta agree with Vampiro here. Halo 3 will be 360 only, and it will sell many systems in of itself.