help me plz

Posted by muffla

is there any way that i can use my monitor to play ps2 i say some kid do it with a game cube at a computer fair and if i could do it i wouldent have to drill a hole in the celing to play on line

Posted by Illyria110

What? Um...how about using a t.v. Or you can do what I do. I simply carry my ps2 and a t.v. to our computer room and hook it up through the ethernet cable (dsl). Simple.

Posted by muffla

yaa ummm im not that rich and my parents dnt wnt me to have a tv in my room they r those overprotective parents

Posted by Boner

I use my monitor to play my PS2. I use an Asus TV Tuner card. You can find them for about $50 or less and they do a really good job. They even come with a wireless remote and you can use the thing like TiVo; even watch regular TV on it.

Edit: Oh yeah, [URL=http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=2411070/skd=1/search=asus+tv+tuner+card]here's a link to one....[/URL]

Posted by muffla

nice that iwll work perfectly
thx alot

Posted by TmhwkSoul

excuse me to change the theme but can som1 tell me:
a)how do i put icons and images in the middle of the text
b)whats URL
c)how do i get those moving avatars

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=TmhwkSoul]excuse me to change the theme but can som1 tell me:
a)how do i put icons and images in the middle of the text
b)whats URL
c)how do i get those moving avatars

Seriously man, dont spam ok, just go to the help board and ask.

back to topic.

I know you can connect stuff to computer monitors, I just dont know how exactally. But I think it would be cool sitting down at a desk playing a PS2 on a small screen. :)

Posted by muffla

i would close this cuz i got what i need but i dnt kno how to

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

There you go.