Characters you just can't stand?

Posted by Corrupt

Of course, we all know that with our favorite characters, there are also those little dirtbags we just can't stand. Whether you hate them as a fighter, a character, or just overall... feel free to speak up about the character(s) that pi[b][/b]ss you off the most.

Mine would have to be any of the Marios, both of the Links, and Captain Falcon. Now I realize that they are, for the most part, efficient characters. I just try to win matches with some of my favorite characters, and... let's just say that they aren't anywhere near that category. Sure, I've used them in matches before, and they're pretty good [except that I suck with Link :P], but... I generally prefer to avoid using them, and I delight in beating the crap out of them. But hey, everyone has a character that they enjoy beating the crap out of, I'm sure... and that's what this thread is for.

Now it's your turn.

Edit: Almost three years later, I have to disagree with just about all of what I said in this post. Captain Falcon kicks ass, and both Link and Young Link are chill. Mario, Luigi, and Doc (and Peach) can fuck off, though.

Posted by Last Fog

Captain Falcon is pretty annoying. "Falcon punch! Falcon kick! Falcon punch!!!" Shut up. And I also hate Jigglypuff. There's hundreds of Pokemon, and they have to fill that space with such a useless one as Jigglypuff, and not to mention his evolution, whatever its called. God, why not put a badass one like charizard or something.

Posted by coromoro

Captain Falcon has to be the most annoying character in the game. My brother and I like to make fun of him by imitating his taunt, "Show me yo' moves!" God, that's annoying...

Posted by booyah719

Like Jigglypuff, another crappy clone would be Pichu. OMG I hert mysefl not j00! Garbage only good for kicking the stuffing out of. Ness would aldo be one. He's about the same as Falcon (PK FIRE, PK THUNDER, PK DILDO!) He dies a lot as well to the much more popular (and powerful) Fox.

Posted by Last Fog

And how about game and watch. What a waste of space.

Posted by Fiindil

Jigglypuff, got to be the most useless character in the game, roll roll, shiny, hit, -1 points. Also Ness can get very annoyinh, PK THUNA, PK THUNA, *Samus charge beam, Ness scream* +1 :devil:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pikachu/Pichu - I hate how they repeat their names over and over and over. So annoying.

G&W - He's even annoying when he walks.

C. Falcon - My friend constantly uses him and taunts with him. It gets really annoying after the third time.

Posted by Dark Link

I hate ALL SWORDSMAN!!!

Both Links, Marth, and Roy
I also hate Fox and Falco cause their so annoying at their speed...well mostly Fox.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Dark Link: I hate ALL SWORDSMAN!!!

Both Links, Marth, and Roy
I also hate Fox and Falco cause their so annoying at their speed...well mostly Fox.

Dude, those are all the best characters.

Posted by Dexter

Dr. Mario. Don't like playing against him or playing as him. I don't even find it enjoyable to beat him up.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Dexter: Dr. Mario. Don't like playing against him or playing as him. I don't even find it enjoyable to beat him up.

Yea, pretty lame for an unlockable character. I think his attacks are weaker than Mario's.

Posted by Dexter

I forgot he was an unlockable characters. I fail to find him special.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Dark Link: I hate ALL SWORDSMAN!!!

Huh, that's interesting, considering your username. But then again, I guess that "dark link is like ten times betta than link and young link lol," or whatever. Anyway, I do agree about the swordsmen bit... the only one I can sometimes tolerate is Roy, but even then I don't like him at all. As for the space animals, I can definitely understand why you would be annoyed and frusturated having to go against them. But as for me, they were always two of my favorite characters, and I usually play as them, so I guess I'm not really one to talk.

Oh yeah, I also can't stand Peach. "Ohhhh... did I WIN???///" She's just so bland, it makes me sick. She's all right in her respective series of games, but... not in Smash Bros...

Posted by Cyphus

ganon: Not only a horrible clone.....he's a clone of someon who has absolutely nothing to do w/ him. A desperate cheap attempt. Ganon has used a dozen different moves through his game appearances..they could have at least given him justice like in my ssb3 character idea version of him.

Y.link: yet again..another cheap clone....but i'll buy clones..they don't bother me as long as there isn't that little..special stupidity to their design. first off, and mainly..his name is freakin' LINK..NOT YOUNG LINK. Link is suppose to be a kid in ALL his games..therefore this IS the NORMAL link. ADULT like only appears in Ocarina of Time..and therefore HE should be called Adult Link. Y.link should get priority towards name rights. Actually..i wish they would have just kept just adult link, he's far cooler than y.link anyway.

falcon: this isn't that much of a biggie..but i really think they could have done a better job(starting w/ ssb64) on giving him some better moves. Maybe I'll redo him soon in my sbb3 ideas...) Besides Falcon this and that is kinna lame...not to mention he also has a frickin' gun on his hip...why don't u..yunoh....UsE it!?

Ness: again..read my ssb3 idea-version on him and his friends. I REALLY don't like the idea of him using Paula's moves and not his own. He had plenty potential..but they had to screw him in the face w/ someone elses signature bs.

a i defend Mr.G and Jigs..they are completely individual characters in this game. I donnot find Mr.G&W annoying in the least...i find him very funny. And jigs is not useless..she is a good character who just requires practice to learn effectively and balls.

and if u don't find Doc fun to play as..something is wrong!!! He has like the coolest moves. F.Air, pills, cape. backthrow, breakdancing D.Smash...he's awesome especially w/ his sexy WD.

Quoted post: Oh yeah, I also can't stand Peach. "Ohhhh... did I WIN???///" She's just so bland, it makes me sick. She's all right in her respective series of games, but... not in Smash Bros...

I forgot about her. And I must agree.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I can't stand Ness. He looks like a jew with that big head.

Sheik ....es me off. So does Zelda.

Captain Falcon is a speed whore combo douche. Ganon as a clone? No moves? That sucks major ....

Dr. Mario, why not make him more original? (Better than mario still :cool: )

Pichu - Seriously, wtf is up with him.

Mewtwo - They finally put a tyrant in the game, and they .... up on his moves and physics, way to ....ing go hal laboratories.

Bowser - Same as mewtwo. Way to ....ing go.

Peach - Couldn't find a better down smash .......s? They actually made her float for so long... I just can't believe that.

Falco - Cheap ... laser ( that I ....ing love)

Jigglypuff - Opposite of mewtwo. They gave her all the power and leave the real characters with none. I can't believe they made her broken again and leave the tough looking characters to actually be crap.

Roy - No tipper? .... that, go back and away you falco/fox counter.

Marth - You ....ing tipper. .... you, go away you cheap bastard.

Link - You ....ing bomb whore.

Young Link - Poor attempt at making link.

Thats all really.

For the record, Jigglypuff isn't even useless. I hate her cause shes too useful. That ....ing slut.

Edit : All the dots are F words.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I rahter dislike Fox and Falco with their stupid kicks and punches they do repeatedly all the time. I always end up using an airial attack to catch them off guard because they are so annoying. Other than that Ganon can be quite annoying when he uses his Up B repeatedly. It gets me angry sometimes.

Posted by Xero

I hate DK! He's too slow! I almost never take him. He attacks hard, but I prefer Kirby. :devil:

Posted by Madame Flurrie

I can't say I really "hate" anyone, though I was a bit disappointed with SSBM Luigi. I was hoping he'd have some more unique moves like using the Poltergust as a weapon instead of still being mostly a Mario clone. Oh well.

Posted by Seproth

Pikatu and Piktu. There cute, but there pretty much annoying. And Captin Falcon Of corce is the annoying person in the game. Even when he is in Tiny Melee on SSBM..

Posted by Sterling

pichu-wtf he has a seisure for a ****ing tunt

Posted by Corrupt

I always preferred to call it more of a "happy spasm."

Posted by #1Gamerchick

Jiggly Puff sucks she has like 2% hits
ice climbers are just stupid
Ness is annoyin i must agree
i kinda like ganon though but his powerup thats like falcons takes too long to charge
Game&watch is dum i see no use watsoever flipping pancakes? comeon!
Link is a sweet character though so are Marth and Roy if u know how 2 use them

Quoted post: Jiggly Puff sucks she has like 2% hits

She may suck in some cases, but I can easily kill most my friends in a matter of seconds with her (it/him?).

Quoted post: ice climbers are just stupid

ur stupid

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

This will now make me do a jiggly video. I mean who seriously can hold ground better than her? 2 hit comboes, not 2% hit damage. When I say 2 hit also, I mean throw/rest, tilt/rest, pound/rest, edge sleep/rest. Everything is a ....ing rest, and thats why you can't stand that. Shes not even a cute pokemon.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I can't stand Bowser. I respect as a SSB character but he is TOO slow!! Bowser makes the Matrix looks like it came with a DSL Modem.

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]Cant stand Fox... Falco I learned to live with but Cant Stand Fox.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He is to much for ppl. Noobs love him and do the same thing with him since the game came out. I love seeing the fox in a pros hand but if hes just a noob spamming .. or worse.. a pro who just shffles airs with no soul, I hate seeing him...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Kirby, Ive seen a good kirby or 2. But that thing is just anoying. You forget that hes a character In the dam game... Ive heard bowser and pichu a thoussand times, low tier tourneys, and "I pwned u with bowsa!" But no kirby. Totaly undertated and unused..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Links, Ive come to hate link in many many ways.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Noob links. When I see a noob link I Must pwn him. despite age I pwn em.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I hate that Ive gotten to beat ppl with other characters Ive started using rather link as much. Shows that he truly is to slow...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]And, Hate him because he to dam populare. Ricky is looking to be tied in country and im just behind that. If wanted, I could grasp it but school is far to much... Living a ledgend that ppl say hes mostly used by noobs is correct... Hes far to populare, far to slow, and far to scrubby...*oscar* If thousands of scrubs are to represent his general skill then il lgladly retire...[/COLOR]

Posted by Sterling

im glad nobody dislikes yoshi

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I dislike yoshi, it's that sometimes I forget that hes considered a character in the game. Almost like kirby.

Quoted post: Everything is a ....ing rest

Yeah... but it works.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.1: I dislike yoshi, it's that sometimes I forget that hes considered a character in the game. Almost like kirby.

:( i like yoshi he's so cute

Posted by The Judge

I can't stand Pichu and Ganondorf. Too useless and slow, respectively.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

down with Kirby and jigglypuff they are the two most cheapest fighters in that game.

Posted by starwolf

i hate roy he has like 4 moves thats it and reapets them again and again and again

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

... Can I ask... wtf are you talking about o_O

Posted by Barrysun

my list;
Samus: her charge beam is slow and easly avoid it.
Bowser: REALLY slow. I used Pikachu to wiped this guy a bunch of times with speed and power. he's also my favorite punching bag.
yoshi- weak attacks and easly sent flying.
Gannon: he is really slow. worst clone ever. (2ed to Pichu)
Pichu: bad pikachu clone. it's attacks can hurt itself.
and that's about it.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Barrysun: my list;
Samus: easly counter her charge beam and easy to give a wacking
Bowser: REALLY slow. Pikachu wiped this guy a bunch of times with speed and power.
yoshi- weak attacks and easly sent flying.
Gannon: his attacks are easly countered if you attack him right.
Pichu: bad pikachu clone. it's attacks can hurt itself.
and that's about it.

That samus comment is hilarious, especiall when the best player in the US (imo) plays samus. Pikachu power o_O..? sure... Yoshi now gets easily knocked back?!! This is new news to me. That statement on ganon... makes no sense at all. Anyones attacks can be countered if you attack right. Ganons no exception. I love arguing

Posted by Dragon X

Mewtwo - Mewtwo sucks in this game. He is slow and has some crappy moves. After watching the movies you would think he would be a good character.
Jigglypuff
Pichu What the hell was nintendo thinking?
Iceclimbers
Bowser
Dr. Mario Why the hell was he put in there?!

Posted by Acheron

I always get a kick of launching Kirby into space. I mean, sure. The thing is cute. But it makes an excellent baseball.

Posted by Dragon X

I find it fun to lauch cute things threw the air *looks at pichu,Pkachu,and kirby*

Posted by Shrran

Shiek-Honestly, the only reason I dislike her is because I fear playing against a skilled opponent who uses her. I have a lot of trouble fighting her because of her speed. The plus is she has a noticeable lack of effective finishers, and I can usually nail her once she transforms.
Game and Watch-The most annoying noises in the game. Period.
Pichu-Just ugh.
Samus-I only hate newbies who use her and then sit on the side while the better players fight, and then shoots a fully charged beam hoping it will hit. Cheap.

Posted by dark_zero

against:
anybody on hard or very hard:they dodge every single attack

as:
pichu:hurts it's dumb @$$ with every b button attack

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting dark_zero: as:
pichu:hurts it's dumb @$$ with every b button attack

I swear, Pichu deserves more respect. :( If you look past the fact that he shocks himself with some attacks, he's actually not a bad character. Sure, he's not the best by any means, but I'm pretty good with him, and I think Dark Bulb told me that there was an awesome Pichu player somewhere out there. So, yes... all hope for Pichu is not lost...

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

All hope is not lost.

That pichu had mad skill with his air game. Up tilts, up air attacks in the air, and comboed into down b for a vertical kill. Hes semi speedy, and has some decent moves. Him hurting himself is NOTHING compared to what happens to him in the round.

THe problem with pichu isn't really his moves, but his overall statistics. Hes like a midget link that can die faster. Of course people who play with characters like Pichu know whats wrong with him, so they do their best to not exploit their weaknesses.

Quoted post: The plus is she has a noticeable lack of effective finishers,

She actually has some pretty decent finishers. Down Smash, Up Smash and Ariel forward.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Corrupt: I swear, Pichu deserves more respect. :(

I agree. Hes quite a good character to choose. If they're being like all whores and choosing marth, roy or kirby I just pick someone whos easy to get good with in about 5 seconds. Since I play with a lot of characters, I can do that with some of them. Pichu is fast and small, just making it easier on a lot of things. If you use thunder on an enemy and your actually smart enough to dodge it or take cover from it, it works nicely.

Posted by DarkBlade

I belive Pichu is only there for bragging rights. Some ppl like to use the worst type of character to beat others and rub it in there faces. Alot of noobs and pros around dont give any respect to that hairball. noobs just have to say pichu hurts himself so it makes him the worst... "Does that mean that nesss, cause he can heal himself make him the best...."
But its easy to (play him/her..? Thing..?) if ya just dont use the moronic attacks. the b attack yes but over a in air.. I think youd barly get more damage on them than yourself..
Pichu is the worst below bowser cause most ppl cant see how a hairball thats just a lower version of pikachu is better than that kowl dude.:bowser:
I see some nice bowsers and stuff. but not many pichus. that thing just has no rythm.. sry to say. But for all those who say hes bad cause of a few attacks, lets look at others shall we...
Like Gndfs up tilt... you couldent hit a parked car with that move.. doesnt make him bad.. just dont use it... Once in blue moon while using the up smash(with A) I use an up tilt... It does hesitate the enemy but only for 1 out of 3 seconds...
I played pichu abit and I just like its up arial and netrual air. Its a moving vallyball of death^^

Posted by PseudoChris

Umm like listen darklink marth fin RULEZ im best with him and i can beat you any day and well jiggly puff and pichu suck i mean like there weak and noone ever plays with them its a waste of disc space and I FRIGEN HATE THE ICE CLIMBERS alss they do is go nayya nayya nayya then i fricken make them die

Posted by Hyper_chao1122

I just can't stand...

Pichu- Why make a clone of a character if it's weaker than the orginal? It's completely dumb...

Posted by FerreTrip

Dr. Mario: Why? BECAUSE MY STUPID FRIEND KENNY IS CHEAPER THAN FREE WITH HIM!!
He has a frikking STRATEGY when dealing with me, becasue I use Mewtwo, who as we all know, flies far even tho he's about 270lbs muscle. Anyway, he just likes to constantly use Sheet, or every time I try a Shadow Ball, he Megavitamins me constantly, and the most annoying thing of all: He jumps just to constantly use his most over-used attack: Big Fist. Or is it Giant Fist? Whatever, it's the one where he punches downward in the air and his fist becomes big. I'm not a big dodging person. I get killed EVERY TIME I fight him. I only beat him once when he was Kirby. And that was via fluke!
IN A NUTSHELL: Dr. Mario = cheaper than the cheapest thing on Earth.

Posted by Corrupt

Whoa crap, he actually has a strategy? Gee, who would've thought? No wonder why he keeps beating you.

And, as much as I hate to say it, people are going to be cheap at games. That's just life. You've just gotta learn to deal with it, and in this case, learning to counter his cheapness would be a good idea. Fight fire with fire; give him a taste of his own medicine. Either that, or try using other characters when fighting against him. I know Mewtwo is a really cool character and all, but sadly he's not one of the best. Try taking up another character and seeing how you stack up against him then. It's at least worth a shot, you'd think.

Then again, all of those are just suggestions. You don't have to pay attention to them if you don't want to.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The only character who I can't stand is Bowser. When I first saw the screens of this game, Bowser was there, in all his badass glory, and I was really pleased to see they were bringing heavyweight characters into the frey in Melee. I believed HAL Laboratories would have some form of balance in place to make him worthwhile. Then, on launch day, my friends and I all picked up copies, and went to my house to have a few rounds. I chose Bowser. And it was horrible. So really, my hatred of Bowser stems from earning a -6 score on my very first Melee fight. I know there are people out there with the skill to make him pretty powerful, but the ratio of videos I've seen with amazing Fox/Shiek/Marth players outweighs the number of Bowser videos by hundreds.

I just wish they'd made him a character to remember. Bowser is a powerhouse in every other game he gets a role in. For the most part, he's a punchbag in Melee.

Quoted post: I believed HAL Laboratories would have some form of balance in place to make him worthwhile

They did balance him out. He's a powerhouse, but is slow and can barely jump.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Hes... not really a power house :(. He has some of the strongest attacks in the game, I mean his forward smash is used in home run contest instead of the bat just because it goes further. Outside of that, his down smash has to have consistant hits, his up smash is really strong as well, but the timing has to be excellent or his damage can't be to high for it to work in a combo. What good is a powerhouse if he can't use his powerhouse moves :(

Hal really did make him bad. He has a combo in an in video game video, where he throws up and then forward b's the opponent and grabs again. Totally impossible in the current metagame. You just can't do it.

Bowser owns at a few things. He can easily over power some people in the air with his forward air or backair. His up B, has some real decent priority, he can even kill with it at certain damages, and if done in the middle of the opponent, racks up a nice amount of damage. His forward B, if used near the edge away from the edge, can be an awesome kill move. Most of all, mind games. Once the player falls, chase him, and grab, then throw again. Bowser has one of the best dash grabs in the game. He also has one of the worst grab recoveries in the game either, I mean he literally dive's at the person, but you don't want to miss either.

Some of his attacks are clunky, and by far, there are way better characters. But cut him some slack, he really isn't that bad in low tier Fights. Also, hes a pretty decent fox/falco killer if you don't get stuck in their awesome speed. Bowsers fastest move is his up b recovery, on the ground only.

He'd be so much better if they didn't give him that bloody fire flower move. I'd rather have

Posted by Iris

Mario- Ugh. The short italian fat man, that is supposed to be the "norm" for the height and weights for all characters. He's made into being superior far too often. Consider this. Say it's Mario Kart. Each character has 5 distributed points on their speed and weight. Example: Bowser - Weight= 4 Speed=1. Yoshi- Weight=2 Speed=3. mario, however, has a supposed balance that makes him superior to the other characters. Example: Weight=3, Speed=3. Why? Because Nintendo loves this dope! This goes for you too, Dr. Mario!

Love- Luigi. Why? Because it's over-emphasized in every Mario game. They are twins, but Mario is better. He deserves some lovin'...

Peach- Hoar. She can float. That's nice. Shame, about every move she has involves her skirt having a wide opening, seeing her bloomers. Jesus, wear some socks and a self-respecting dress, you dumb hoar! I'll admit, her attacks are pretty good, but she's lighter than Kirby it seems like! Like Vampiro said, she should stick to being abducted and playing golf, not trying to fight some one in a long, skanky dress. I have to admit though, she has some nice legs. I can only say for sure that at least 1 female SSBM character shaves her legs.

Love- Zelda/Shiek. I admit, it's cheap. Having two characters in one. However, that doesn't mean she's not good! Shiek is pretty fast, as are her attacks. Although I'm amazed that even with only one prior appearance in a video game, she'd be in SSBM, I'm glad. Zelda has good attacks too. Din's fire is wonderful if you're a coward. Farore's wind is great to travel back long distances, and Nayru's love is good for escaping your opponents. Lightning kick is great, but her jumps are not. She's slow and doesn't jump high. Still, she's good, and I've been trying to master her more than most other characters.

Captain Falcon- Special techniques galore! He's hard to knock off the arena, he is fast, jumps high, and has powerful moves. He shoots 3 stars with the star rod, and has plenty more extra capabilities that most characters don't. Tone him down. Of course, this goes for Ganondorf as well, besides the speed and jump, just the annoying power.

Pikachu and Pichu- They just make me very angry, for some unexplainable reason.

Love- Link. Great attacks. Bombs can be thrown, arrows and boomerangs can reach good distances, and his Up B is good for recovery and attacks, since it's pretty powerful. His Hookshot is a nice thing for him, but takes some timing, and his Midair Down A is extremely strong. Shame he's kind of slow.

Love- Ness. Great attacks, not to mention, an amusing third jump. (Hit yourself from below with your Up B) He's got a lot of good moves.

Love- Yoshi. If anything, for his Paddle Kick, which helped me beat event 50 easily.

Mewtwo- Ew. OMG A COOL DARK POKIMON DOOD WIF SYKICK POWORS!!1 He's sickening, mainly because he's so **** lazy. Get off the whole "I'm a badass with magic thkills, worship me, punky kids with no personality." He's really not very good, anyhow.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Iris:
Love- Ness. Great attacks, not to mention, an amusing third jump. (Hit yourself from below with your Up B) He's got a lot of good moves.

As amusing as that third jump is, its usually his death. After seeing so many people jump off the stage just to run into his thunder for one of the easiest kills in the game without having to show some effort. But hes shocking his own butt, so its funny :cool:

Posted by Morag2

I really dislike Ice Climbers... I don't think any characters are worse than others but I think the Ice Climbers require some really specialized skills... which I don't have.

I would rep Iris right now if I could.

Posted by Sanity's Eclipse

I dont think Kirby and Jiggylypuff are cheap, but the people who use them mainly for their ability to fly high and do cheao air moves

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Peach flies higher and you didn't mention her. Kirby doesn't fly high either. Also, he doesn't really have cheap air moves, his air moveset sorta sucks. A lot.

Posted by Mini Rebew

shiek, she wastes one of zeldas moves, and i cant play her

mewtwo is just annoying because all he can do is dodge and throw

gannondorf sounds like hes trying to take a crap when he does his moves

and the same with captain falcon

Posted by Hannibal King

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.1: Peach flies higher and you didn't mention her. Kirby doesn't fly high either. Also, he doesn't really have cheap air moves, his air moveset sorta sucks. A lot.

thats true, im kinda good with kirby

Posted by Mini Rebew

Quoting Hannibal King: thats true, im kinda good with kirby

kirbys not annoying unless people are sucking you in and walking off the edge, same with donkey kong.

Posted by OoO_Bubbles_OoO

I really hate bowsers run... he just kind of slides along on his stomach.

Posted by FerreTrip

Dr. Mario, because my friend is cheaper than hell with him. He's EVILER than Mario!! I hate him! Just his subtle differences are enough to get me, especially because I play Mewtwo.

Hey, I like Bowser's run! It's cool and funny!

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]I hate Peach. Half of her moves consist of pulling an item out(Toad, frying pan, golf club)and whacking the crap out of people. The other half of the time, she's floating through the air on an umbrella.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Master Chief 12: [Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]I hate Peach. Half of her moves consist of pulling an item out(Toad, frying pan, golf club)and whacking the crap out of people. The other half of the time, she's floating through the air on an umbrella.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

You say that as if its a bad thing. I say it's funny if you KO someone with a Frying Pan!

Jigglypuff. Yes, people know how to use her, but she has that annoying air control, the rolling attack with inane attack power and if her shield breaks, wow.

Posted by Cyphus

I have a new hate for Falcos. Even though he was my 2nd main...i've know dropped him. After playing in FC3(the biggest melee tournament............ever: 186 entrants) in Indiana....and getting to play my fair share of great Falco players...i've realized how frustrating it truly is to play one.
You see..i've always played AS him..never Against them..(not on par w/ my level anyway)..but these guys were obviously even better...and can only take so much of SHL and shinespike uptilt combos.

If thats what it takes to improve my Falco(just be a robot spamming those 2 sole things) i don't want to be a part of it.

Also..Peach is terribly Gay. Not only does she lack technically demanding skills.....but she lacks technically demanding skills..which enable to her only concentrate on mind games and sip martinis while the oponent sweats bullets fearing any of peach's broken moves like Sex, grab, or D.Smash.
Peach can also chain UpThrow Fox, Falco, and C.Falcon to death from low percent. Which actually happened to Ken's Fox in the Regionals battles.
And its so awesomely funny how 5 peaches were in the top 25 places...when, by ratio..thats very high, compared to all the other characters..considering how little she is used comparibly.
Peach is a cheap *****, and only peach players say she's 'advanced' or whatever...but honestly float canceling and turnip dropping only take 2 minutes to get down. She's just a Stat-whore, who only needs to use her priority to go through everything.

Priority = the opposite of Mind Games. Priority allows u Not to need them. Mind games is feinting, and tricks, to get around attacks...and her 'best-ranked' priority simply does not require that.

I HATE PEACH.

Posted by DarkBlade

Quoting Cyphus: I have a new hate for Falcos. Even though he was my 2nd main...i've know dropped him. After playing in FC3(the biggest melee tournament............ever: 186 entrants) in Indiana....and getting to play my fair share of great Falco players...i've realized how frustrating it truly is to play one.
You see..i've always played AS him..never Against them..(not on par w/ my level anyway)..but these guys were obviously even better...and can only take so much of SHL and shinespike uptilt combos.

If thats what it takes to improve my Falco(just be a robot spamming those 2 sole things) i don't want to be a part of it.

Also..Peach is terribly Gay. Not only does she lack technically demanding skills.....but she lacks technically demanding skills..which enable to her only concentrate on mind games and sip martinis while the oponent sweats bullets fearing any of peach's broken moves like Sex, grab, or D.Smash.
Peach can also chain UpThrow Fox, Falco, and C.Falcon to death from low percent. Which actually happened to Ken's Fox in the Regionals battles.
And its so awesomely funny how 5 peaches were in the top 25 places...when, by ratio..thats very high, compared to all the other characters..considering how little she is used comparibly.
Peach is a cheap *****, and only peach players say she's 'advanced' or whatever...but honestly float canceling and turnip dropping only take 2 minutes to get down. She's just a Stat-whore, who only needs to use her priority to go through everything.

Priority = the opposite of Mind Games. Priority allows u Not to need them. Mind games is feinting, and tricks, to get around attacks...and her 'best-ranked' priority simply does not require that.

I HATE PEACH.

True and Truer("Thats not a word" "Shutup")
Falcos Can do alot of things again and agian in battle. Its a basic rule of just getting around D tilts, Shp lasers and such. I like having elbow room but not to much or im eating alot of laser spams..
And peach... So easy, Shes terribly broken If this 24 hour played chararacter can counter everything my partner picks and does. Turnip happy is easy to learn and that 2nd hand sight of an uber is easy to see in battle more than the opponent sometimes(Me thinks he doesnt look to much of the surroundings^^) But she is to easy to use a quick counter. Fun to play, not to fun to face. Its one of the things I have to face in PA..

2ndly, just to refresh, to help all those who cant get passed it, to help all thpse in need, to get 5 commas in 1 sentence which is not required for normal writting, all you need to do to get out of kirbys suk and dks grab comacozy("you can spell can you?" "in my head I can. Now shush") [color=black]is butten cram. If you know how to push buttons fast and rotate the controler stick good, and you get enough practice for 2 minuts, you should get out of there comacozy[/color]("Dont even" ... ) in a forth of a second. So I dont think that kirby or dk will be off the ledge by the time u break it.
Also kirbys grabs you can get out of, so the comacozy("It sounds like a way to express the , alot... not the death and take another thing..") turns into a suiside(Ok, Im outa here... your spelling is way to horrible for me...") if you just push in the opposing direction he is to take you. On Rainbow Cruise and Icicel mountain and such u can use the up throw to kill you both but thats about it....

Any1 who says otherwise is a moron...

Posted by Max Mouse

I hate Jigglypuff. She's has full of crappy moves. Looks like the weakest character in the game.

Quoted post: I hate Jigglypuff. She's has full of crappy moves. Looks like the weakest character in the game.

If you know how to use her, she can be pretty good. My friend uses her to goof around and manages to get a few good kills.

Posted by -Shadow-

Captain Falcon is the most annoying piece of crap characer. And then Roy comes in 2nd.

Posted by Ch

Quoting -Shadow-: Captain Falcon is the most annoying piece of crap characer. And then Roy comes in 2nd.

That's because everytime I play against you as him I overly use his "Falcon Punch" to irritate you. FALCON PONCH! FALCON KICK! FALCON PONCH! PONCH! PONCH! And then when you finally knock me out of the stage in a fit of anger, I still annoy you with his cry of shameful defeat: "Guuuuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhhh" PONCH!

I can't stand Jigglypuff. I've always viewed her as a waste of a character.

I also hate Pichu. Another waste of a character.

Next guess? You got it. Ice Climbers. I loathe them.

And to end my griping, Shiek is pretty annoying. Actually both Zelda and Shiek are annoying.

Posted by -Shadow-

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ch

Quoting -Shadow-: Heh. Only because I completly annihilate you with her.

Um can you tell me who won that Sheik on Shiek match the other day? :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

DUde, all sheik on sheik is first throw wins. Every sheik knows that

Posted by Ch

First throw wins? What do you mean? All I know is I owned him on that match haha

I assume he means chain-throwing. Down throw allows you to grab and throw the other player multiple times.. Once they're at a high hit level, a nice combo, juggle, or forward A/up A in the air usually does the trick.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Throw down till 90+ damage like vamp says and forward A, sheik on sheik matches are boring and unfair. The least skilled of all matches

Quoted post: Throw down till 90+ damage like vamp says and forward A, sheik on sheik matches are boring and unfair. The least skilled of all matches

Truth. The only time it will ever gets interesting is when you're up against a computer player. But then there's no challenge and it ends up sucking.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

or if both players agree not to use chain grabbing for more than 2 grabs, then it MAY be interesting

You so know someone's eventually going to break the agreement.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

you'd be surprised how many times they actually don't D:

Then I have ****ty friends :(

Posted by Rush_TomSawyer

The characters i hate most are probably pikachu Falco fox and pichu they all just suck and falco and fox are really annoying

Posted by FoX_crono738

easy. all of them. Nintendo sucks

Posted by naughtydogy

i deffenitly HATE freakin jigglypuff and samus.....jigglypuff's move that makes that weird noise always gets me...****!

Posted by naughtydogy

Quoting FoX_crono738: easy. all of them. Nintendo sucks

thats just cold blooded,man...

Posted by naughtydogy

i cant stand freakin jigglypuff!i wanna beat its f'n @$$ when ever i see it!

Posted by FoX_crono738

honestly, look at all the crap they're releasing

-Mario Party 7
-Mario Soccer
-Mario Baseball
-Mario Dance Dance Revolution (WTFH????)

as i said before, Nintendo sucks

i mean for christ sake, their best DS game is a friggin dog training sim

yes Resident Evil 4 owned and the new Zelda game probably will too, but everything else just plain sucks.

even MGS:TTS and im a major metal gear fan

Posted by FoX_crono738

then again, all criticism aside, Nintendo did have some excellent games, which pretty much ended on the N64

BestNintendo Games Ever:
-Chrono Trigger
-Breath of Fire
-Goldeneye
-Ocarina of Time
-Perfect Dark
-Secret of Mana
-Illusion of Gaia
-Megaman X-X3

This isn't the thread for that.

Posted by Corrupt

Back on topic:

Luigi has become the most annoying and despicable character in the game for me. By far.

Posted by chec

princess peach, cause she is such a whiny whore and all the chars i use are almost undefeated against her as the computer. yes luigi does suck whale cock too, but i also don't like pikachu either

Posted by Golden Archer

Link.bad link.bad... oh and I think Peach and Luigi got potential...4th and 5th best character.

Posted by DarkBlade

[quote=Golden Archer]Link.
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/DarkBlade86/ChiSig.png[/IMG]
[COLOR=black]Link Hate all around. People hate my range alittle to much though..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]But the character I hate is Shiek... Top Tier noob char.. I can teach a shiek to beat any intermediate player in a day. But its worse when you find a pro shiek.. And whats the worst thing to see is some1 not only "Main"ing Shiek,(and never using zelda of coarse) but a Pure Shiek. One Who Only Plays Shiek... Its one of the cheesiest things to play.. Downthrow spam.. just... downthrow spam.. then, oh no, a Fair. Downthrow and fair.. thats all they need... A[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]nd since Shiek HAS NO COUNTERPART(luigi is just "Fairer" not "Counter") You cant really counter pick a Pure Shiek...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Oh and Shiek Vs Shiek has to be The Worst Ditto Match's Alive.. A Contest of who can grab and downthrow the most then Fair. [/COLOR][COLOR=red]"Man, who saw that one coming, First he downthrew abunch, then Fair'd him to death..":eek: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Play to Win Shieks are Gay... PureSheik2Gay[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]but Link2Win:-D Im Looking at you Philly:rolleyes: [/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

The character I just cant stand is DK. His attacks are too slow. Even if they are powerfull, I cant get to touch anyone.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

HIs attacks aren't powerful in the sense of knockback, of IMO, he could use much better knockback and less laggy moves.

Posted by Xero

Exactly. Yoshi would be in 2nd place. He isen't faster and his attacks arent usefull...

Posted by HeadShot3

I can't stand Fox, Jigglypuff, and Pikachu. Everytime I play against them....I want to throw my f--king gamecube out the window....Even though I already did.

Posted by GameMiestro

Probably Mr. Game and Watch, because they're just not that great.

Posted by Fragliche

Pichu and Ness.

While Pikachu is fairly nice, Pichu is constantly hurting himself and is weaker. I can't stand how they had to make a "copy" of every Character with some modifications in some way.

Ness... well, he's Ness. In his own game, he is enjoyable, but he didn't go off and speak every time he moved or did an attack. I don't find Captian Falcon as anoying, oddly enough. Ness just doesn't give true grace to Earthbound, either. :>

Posted by linkfreak112

link will kill all pokemon in that game because they all stink(true fact)

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting linkfreak112: link will kill all pokemon in that game because they all stink(true fact)

You see noobish answers like usually mean you don't know crap about SSBM. Each character has its strengths and weaknesses. Each character, if played well enough, can potentially be excellent assuming you yourself are outstanding with them. One fact though is regarding Pichu. Pichu has so many cons that it isn't even appealing to competitive players, but only used ot goof aorund with in fun matches. With every hit it deals damage to itself making it extremely to KO. On top of that Pichu is very light making it easy to him across the stage far lengths. Through my experience playing against Pichu he is one of the most easy Pokemon to KO. I can probably finish him off at 50% damage or less (I remember myself getting a KO off of him aroudn that percent damage.)

Pikachu on the other hand is heavier and doesn't run the risk of inflicting damage upon itself. (I'd go more into this but I simply don't feel like rambling, so take it away Dark Blade or Rob.) Mewtwo, despite most peopel thinking it is worthless (which in most cases it is) has it pros and cons too. It's disable ability is highly useful for stopping attacks and being able to get in a full power smash hit. Mewtwo's grabs can thrust opponents at great distances making it an easy KO technique at edges. The one thing is lacks is speed. It's charge time for it's shadow ball is slow and also for some smash attacks. It's running speed is awful. From my experience Mewtwo is jsut a big target waiting to get its a$$ slapped around the stage. (I havnet' come across a good Mewtwo player as of yet.)

Though Link may have long reaching attacks and seem like a dirty fighter most of the time it has its flaws. I have seen Pikachu players being able to beat Link players. For the sake of time I'm going to leave it there. I'm sure Dark Blade can take over and go more into this (with his really really long posts) since he is a Link player.

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Capt.Falcon, AKA Capt. ****head!

Posted by Slim

Jigglypuff was NEVER good in the game. I can't believe SSB had her/him in the first game. There were WAY better pokemon.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hello? Mr Game and Watch? I spent weeks upon weeks working to unlock him, only to find that he was an annoying stickman from the old Nintendo handhelds... It was a sad day.

:(

Posted by Sk2k52

Quoting The X: Hello? Mr Game and Watch? I spent weeks upon weeks working to unlock him, only to find that he was an annoying stickman from the old Nintendo handhelds... It was a sad day.

:(

/sign

What a huge disapointment he was ><

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Despite all the Game & Watch bashin, he's one of my favorite characters in the game because only a few can actually kick *** with him. He's so annoying, the fact that he has randomed combo's that actually are unexpected is the best thing. Nobody expects to be thrown up and then KILLED at just a pathetic 30 damage, because its usually unheard of to use a move based on random luck, his death hammer is what I call it. 2 lives out of 4 were just destroyed by that thing, his edge guarding skills are superior to many of the characters, he racks up heavy damage quickly, excellent traction all around, and if done right, he can actually combo extremely well, also the fact he has excellent upward recovery. It's too bad his weight is so bad he can be killed at suck low damages, and the priority of his attacks are low. Give him a chance before saying he blows cock :P

Lately, the character that has been ticking me off is Falco. Everyone at the last tournament just used Falco, 75% of my matches were against unoriginal Falco's who just lasered and went in for some quick damage moves. 70% of the falco's lost only because I don't play Falco like a laser whore, and rushed them with lasers instead of just passively waiting for them. The other 5% were Dave.

Posted by S

I think primarily my main dislike currently is Falcon and Peach. Not so much because they're bad characters(lol.), more so that the people that use them that I play against whoop my *** because I either A: Don't see a flying knee until it's half way up my ***(In melees.) or B: have way too much fricken priority against most of my percent building moves/killshots.

And Falco... Falco Falco Falco. I honestly use him a lot, he's my favorite character next to Doc but I can't stand using laser spam. It's such an annoying, cheap shot move that's just for a few quick %'s. Give me a dash kick into smash, jump, down+A anytime, but never a laser.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting coromoro: Captain Falcon has to be the most annoying character in the game. My brother and I like to make fun of him by imitating his taunt, "Show me yo' moves!" ***, that's annoying...

Just to have a laugh I always say "Show me your boobs!".

Posted by NeXidala

I must say that my three least favorite characters are:
Donkey Kong- This guys is so big and bulky and he is way too slow! Whenever I try using him against a my friend who picks a really fast character I usually end up losing! His moves may be strong but it doesn't really make up for him being so slow.
Jiggily Puff- This Pokemon is way too slow for me and he's just...too....too nice. It's not the fiercest of characters and I hate it everytime it gets hit because it makes me feel bad.lol.
Captain Falcon- This guy is probably so conceited. The way he stares at his punches and kicks when he is winding up lol. He is a pretty good character, but he is just so annoying! CAPTAINNNN PUNCH! CAPTAAAIN KICK!
Pikachu- Pretty much useless character with not much accuracy...I just don't like it and refreain from using him most of the time.
grrr

Posted by Ayu

I cannot stand Captain Falcon. It's fun to laugh at him, but he gets on your nerves after awhile.

Posted by Pit

Sheik.

Posted by Zeta

Dunno if I've posted here already, too lazy to check.

I haet Yoshi. Whenever I play as him I accidently do his Egg Roll thing and roll off of the stage. :(

Posted by Creedence

I think Dr. Mario was annoying. Most of us would rather play as just plain Mario.

Posted by Vbty3

Yoshi and Jigglypuff with their little baby attitude...

Posted by Tendo

Captin Falcon is evil man, with his Falcon punches, Falcon kicks I mean does he really have to say Falcon in like every attack he likes himself way to much (ganondorf has the same attacks as Captin Falcon so I don't like him eather lol ) I also hate Jigglypuff she's a waste space and full of hot air (Kirby's full of hot air too but he's cute so i like him) but the one dude I hate the most is Mr. Game and Watch, maybe cuz my bro plays him and the whole time he rings that bell over and over man I mean just shut up!!!

PS for all those who don't like Peach I agree,but I will play her cuz I like killing people with her flaming *** of death