does any one like nascar

Posted by kaseyrocks

does any one like nascar?

Posted by Illyria110

No, i don't. But could you tell me who number 8 is? Because I see that number everywhere. Especially on cars, people have it stuck all over. Number 8 Number 8!!!

Yeah, anyway, who's number 8?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Illyria110: No, i don't. But could you tell me who number 8 is? Because I see that number everywhere. Especially on cars, people have it stuck all over. Number 8 Number 8!!!

Yeah, anyway, who's number 8?

HOLY JESUS! IT'S DALE EARNHARDT JUNIOUR! How can youi not know that!

Yes I like NASCAR and Illyria doesn't even know the name of my faveroute driver! Along with matt kenseth which everyone was ****ed at. Anyway by the way I just acted I think it shows my affection for NASCAR.

Posted by Ch

I don't consider a bunch of redneck jackoffs driving in a circle a sport. As you can see, I'm not a big fan of NASCAR.

Posted by inequity

The crashes are always fun to watch. But the idea of people driving in a circle, all at basically the same speed, isn't my idea of exciting.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Killer Jordo]HOLY JESUS! IT'S DALE EARNHARDT JUNIOUR! How can youi not know that!

Because Nascar Sucks.

Anyways I dont find it much to interesting. I dont believe that it should be considered a sport because its people driving fast cars around in a circle like 100 times.

Anyways I hate Nascar. But my older bro brought me and my little bro to a race in Michigan (Not Nascar, a lot like drag racing and Destruction derby.) And it was pretty fun.

Posted by bulletproof23

it's all right too me

Posted by Sean Fury

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Axis

Sorry, cars that go around on an oval track isn't a sport. :)

Posted by kaseyrocks

drag racing is more boring than nascar

Posted by Ch

Quoting kaseyrocks: drag racing is more boring than nascar

WELL WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT DRAG RACING ARE WE, ASSHAT?

And if anything, drag racing would be more exciting. :rolleyes:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't like it, but neither do I dislike it enough to go off the deep end badmouthing it on vgchat.

Posted by Major Kitty

NASCAR is more than going in circle I ll bet you didnt even knw there are teams out there did you?? And i personally don't like anyone whose famous off their fathers name

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nascar races are bascially all determined by their pit crew's choice of tires. Since they dont have to do things like "turn right" o r"use their brakes" nascar drivers only have to go through the following process:

A)Mash gas pedal.
B)Turn left.
C)Breif Straight
D)Go to A.

Since thats all there is, the only thing they have to worry about is tire wear, since they can all go about the same speed anyway.

And I hate to say it, but Formula one is just as bad. With all the computer assited stuff, and advanced aerodynamics, theres very little oppurtunity for passing and dangerous driving, which is what makes it fun to watch.

This is one fo the reasons that drifting and rally races are so much fun: its simple, dangerous, high-speed fun, with little to no saftey nets and technology cutting into the driving experiance.

Analysis aside, who the hell can honestly claim to have watch an ENTIRE nascar race without being sloshed, and enjoyed it? Nobody, thats who.

"OMG, THE CARS TURNED LEFT, I WONDER WHAT THEY'LL DO NEX-OH MY GOD THEY TURNED LEFT AGAIN THIS IS RIVETING!"

I think not.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I have Nascar 2001 for the Nintendo 64. Is it fun? No. Is it fun just watching it? No.

Do I like Nascar? Guess.

Posted by Major Kitty

see i like going backwards on the game... lol wrecking the other players tho i hate when ppl do it online its kinda annoying.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Major Kitty: see i like going backwards on the game... lol wrecking the other players tho i hate when ppl do it online its kinda annoying.

You should try out Twisted Metal 2 or Vigilante 8. :)

Posted by Azusa

[quote=kaseyrocks]does any one like nascar?

...No.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its not even what it was meant to be anymore, too. Thats what makes it funny.

When it first started out, it was a way for American car companies (Dodge, Ford, and Chevy) to take mostly stock cars (hence the name stock car racing) and see who had the fastest machine. Today, there is not a single stock part in them, and they all look the same, despite being "based" on very different cars.

On the other hand, if you look at WRC, you can tell what the car is right off the bat. If you see an STI moving sideways through a dense snow covered forest at about 50 miles an hour, you can be assured that you could replicate the car (though most likely not the performance) assuming you had the requisite funds. They use stock frames with roll cages. They use stock engine blocks, with maybe a bore/stroke treatment, and usually an upgraded turbo. But the bottom line is that nothing you seen cant be replicated.

Try turning you Taurus into a NASCAR competitive machine, and let me know how that works.

And as for drag racing, its like golf. Watching it will make you want to die, but if you do it, its actually kinda fun.

Posted by Killer Jordo

NASCAR has changed alot. But it still is fun to whatch. I love NASCAR but I don't whatch it all the time. Why? Becaus whatching people drive in a circle is less fun than whatching James Bond or something. However, I whatch almost all of the road races. For those of you who think that NASCAR is just driving in a circle your wrong. Try whatching a road race, it might just change your idea of NASCAR.

Posted by Fragliche

While watching people drive around, wasting gas that we could use, and putting themselves in danger is fun and all... No, I don't like NASCAR. :>

Posted by Moogs

I'll watch it if no other sport is on and I'm bored.