battlefield 2 for 360

Posted by CRONOfrog9

I like the battlefield games but my pc cant run battlefield 2. Everyone says its a great game, and i know there making bf2:mc for ps2 and xbox, but i was wondering if the 360 is going to have the same dulled down version of battlefield 2 as the ps2 and xbox or if it will be a port off the pc. just wondering if anyone heard anything.

Posted by Necrololicon

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is a completely different game. It won't be anything like BF2 and I believe it isn't even online.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting Necrololicon: Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is a completely different game. It won't be anything like BF2 and I believe it isn't even online.

its online but my question is whether the 360 version will be the same as the pc version.

Posted by Necrololicon

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is a completely different game.

Just check IGN and compare screenshots and videos. Nothing alike, and not worth playing. Upgrade your PC.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting Necrololicon: Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is a completely different game.

Just check IGN and compare screenshots and videos. Nothing alike, and not worth playing. Upgrade your PC.

ok just wasnt sure if the 360 version was modern combat but now i understand thanks.

Posted by Borealis

Get more RAM, a better videocard with more memory, and a AMD 64 Bit Athlon 3200+ Minimum.

yeah.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Borealis: Get more RAM, a better videocard with more memory, and a AMD 64 Bit Athlon 3200+ Minimum.

yeah.

And how much will that come up to?

Posted by Necrololicon

Quoting NightmareBassX: And how much will that come up to?

Probably no more than 400 hundred dollars if you shop smart.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Necrololicon: Probably no more than 400 hundred dollars if you shop smart.

At least half of that would go to the processor.

Posted by Necrololicon

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: At least half of that would go to the processor.

64-bit processor prices will be dropping really soon. It would be more than 400 because he wouldn't have a 64-bit supporting motherboard, but he didn't ask for the price on that anyhow.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

my video card and processor arent the problem i just only have 256 mb of ram. thats what i need to upgrade.

Posted by Necrololicon

Quoting CRONOfrog9: my video card and processor arent the problem i just only have 256 mb of ram. thats what i need to upgrade.

That's like 50 bucks. Upgrade it

Posted by CRONOfrog9

ill upgrade it but first i need to fix my xbox which is about $30.