Lastest Anime Watched

Posted by boomstick

Basically like the last movie and thing on TV you watched in the Movies And TV's thread, just list the last anime movie or an episode in a series you watched and give it a rating and tell a bit about it, like why you liked or disliked it or whatever.

End Of Evangelion 8.5/10-I'm not why, but I had a sudden urge to watch this a again, really good, chaotically beautiful.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Cowboy Bebop - Jupiter Jazz part-1 7.5/10
I've seen it before, but still great. I love the part when Spike is called Vicious and he just beats the crap out of all those people single handedly, And we had no weapons... To bad grim got in the way of Fay, I wanted to see her in some action.

Posted by Average n00b

Full Metal Alchemist Episode 51. The last episode ever, I think it kinda rushed the ending, but I'm glad to see what happened with Envy.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

Inuyasha The Movie 4 & DNAngel Episodes 11 & 12

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting NightmareBassX: Cowboy Bebop - Jupiter Jazz part-1 7.5/10
I've seen it before, but still great. I love the part when Spike is called Vicious and he just beats the crap out of all those people single handedly, And we had no weapons... To bad grim got in the way of Fay, I wanted to see her in some action.

Comments on this post
LagunasSweetling agrees: Although I'm not sure i want to ever see Fay that way (cos I'm a woman) It was a Kickin' episode

I may be misunderstanding what you said... Or it may be the other way around. I meant Grim came up and defended Fay, right when Fay was going to beat the crap out of those guys. I wanted to see some action ;)

Posted by Necrololicon

Quoting Average n00b: Full Metal Alchemist Episode 51. The last episode ever, I think it kinda rushed the ending, but I'm glad to see what happened with Envy.

It's rushed because the manga isn't finished and they had to make up an ending. The movie actually ends it much better.

Last I watched is Kamichu. Best animation of the 2005 summer season.

Posted by Pit

dragonaABLL!Z

THERE WAS LFYING AND FITING 101/10!!!!1

Posted by LagunasSweetling

*ponders* I do remember that episode, when spike beat the crap out of all those guys in the for calling him Vicious, but maybe I'm thinking of another episode with Fay??? i don't remember who Grim is, but I was thinking it was the saxophone player... Maybe I've been watching so much anime lately, and not enough cowboy bebop,that the episodes are getting mixed together in my head *spins*

Posted by Arczu

Inyuasha. The group encounters this old lady who already starts on a bad foot with him, spraying purifying salt in his face often because he was a demon-half. It was funny the second time (starts backflipping in the cabin away from the salt), but after that, the show seemed to die down in value.

And for some strange reason, the ENTIRE EPISODE was drenched in green. Super ugly. I wonder which people YTV get to maintain everything up there?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Just finished the last volume of Chrno Crusade. Terrific anime. Heartwrenching ending.

Just tonight I watched Slayers Excellent over again. Fun, fun, fun.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I finished up Last Exile yesterday night. A truely excellent series. It was a great combination of animation and some computer graphics all tied into one.

Posted by Demonizer

Bleach episode 49

Posted by Arczu

Saw first episode of Naruto yesterday on Bionix. It's going to be interesting.

But the person who did Naruto's voice... comes off as a bit raspy somtimes. But enjoyable none the less.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I watched the new season of Full Metal Alchemist.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

The latest DVD of Madlax. From the creators of Noir...to the point where you almost can't tell the two animes apart! Madlax is a little better, in my opinion.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Naruto 151 and Bleach 49. 151 gets and Eight of Ten, 49 gets a Six of Ten.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

How bout 49 getting a 2 for not showing what I want to see?

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: How bout 49 getting a 2 for not showing what I want to see?

I see what you did there.

Posted by Caryatid

The Cowboy Bebop movie. 10/10. ***, how I loved that movie.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I see what you did there.

I really don't :(

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I really don't :(

I....

hi

Posted by Arczu

I saw 49 too, but I really don't see what who did where...

Dark Bulb 4.3 was looking forward to Rukia naked ^.^

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

who the hell is rukia

Posted by ExoXile

That's the -"Soul Rieper"-"Death ***"-"Sinigami"- who gave Ichigo her powers in the 1st episode :D

(Why is G-O-D censured?)

Posted by Arczu

Quoting ExoXile: The -"Soul Rieper"-"Death ***"-"Sinigami"- who gave Ichigo her powers in the 1st episode :D
Ichigo is a male...

In fact, that the whole reason the group was there is to get her out.

Posted by ExoXile

Never said.. he was female.

Edit:
Ah, sorry.
Who gave HER power to Ichigo :D

Posted by Unite

latest anime

Gundam seed destiny ep 48
Naruto ep 151
Full metal panic second raid ep 8
Bleach ep 49
Da capo second season ep 8
Beet the vandel buster ep 25

Posted by boomstick

Full Metal Alchemist Episode 4

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I can't believe they did that in episode 50, I was so excited to see it. Just to skim over it and watch the credits. Just wow.

Posted by The Punisher

Since I realy dont know or even care what your talking about ill just name the last anime I watched. Cowboy Beebop.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting The Punisher: Since I realy dont know or even care what your talking about ill just name the last anime I watched. Cowboy Beebop.

I don't know what you're talking about either, nor care.

Posted by boomstick

Akira 8.5/10-Pretty good, but did get kinda weird toward the end.

Posted by psp

Saiyuki episode 10

Posted by Fate

I just finished watching the first five episodes of Saiyuki. Hot ****, that show is awesome.

Posted by ExoXile

Watched Bleach 51, and Naruto 153....

Posted by bass7823

Chrono Crusade Episode 8 (I think)

-I watched this because my sister wouldnt stop talking about how "cool" Chrono Crusade was and how much she "loved" it. I had no choice but to watch 4 episodes of it starting with episode 5 ending with episode 8. I thought they were all ok, but i think i should have watched the episodes 1 through 4 first. Oh well. To late to do that now for now I am away from Chrono Crusade.

EDIT:I did not give much info. Here it is:You know what was really weird? In Japanese, Chronos japanese voice is played by the guy who did Hakkais voice in japanese in Saiyuki, and in English, Chronos voice is the voice of the guy who played Goku in english in Saiyuki. It is really weird. My sister pointed that out

Posted by darkwhispers

full metal alchemist

Posted by mis0

Whatever BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBo CN played last. Weird stuff.

Posted by Dexter

Steamboy. Disappointing.

Posted by KMFDM

Full Metal Panic 19: 6.5/10

It was funny in some parts but it was just a flash back episode and I hate those. But it did tell you more about Suoske.

Posted by boomstick

Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 3 on Adult Swim- So far so good, but the dub is God awful, I can barely take it...

Posted by Azusa

Excel Saga Ep. 5.

Posted by The Judge

Elfen Lied ^_______^

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Elfen Lied ^_______^

Yeah what he said!

Although if you want to be technical, it was Ghost in the Shell, it was just on TV though and I wasn't really watching it that intently.

Posted by Unite

Well now since new stuff has come out

I have watched sofar

black cat ep6
Bleach ep 57
lamune ep 2
Angel Heart ep 1
Rozen maiden traumend ep 2
Naruto ep 158
Karin ep 2
Cluster edge ep 5
shakugan no shana ep 6
Mai otome ep 6
Gakuen Alice ep 13 (they need to sub this faster)
Sousei no aquarion ep 19 (they need to sub this faster)
Girls bravo second season ep 11 (they need to sub this faster)
da capo second season ep 12 (they need to sub this faster)
Jigoku shoujo ep 2

Posted by The Judge

K so the very last one I just watched again was Elfen Lied, but the last episode (Finally! I waited a whole two weeks! Glad I discovered it so late).

Posted by William

[quote]K so the very last one I just watched again was Elfen Lied

Good anime. Probably one of my top 5 favorites.

Last anime I watched was Naruto Episode 134. I still have a few more to go until I've watched all the ones made thus far, but I think I'm doing pretty good, since I've watched over 100 episodes in this past week alone.

Posted by Arczu

I got off my arse and started to watch Bleach again. Went up to that 52+53 one and I laughed like hell watching that Zaraki guy think. He HATES thinking... that's funny.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Project ARMS. All i can say is... wtf.

Before that I watched Samurai X: reflections, then before that it was outlaw star, and before that was some Tenchi movie. Oh, and I recently rewatched Akira.

It seems like I'm getting back into animu, almost.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Kempachi rawks arczu, hes probably my favorite character in the whole series.

Saw bleach 57 and 58. 57.. was crap, and I am glad to finally see Ichigo use Bankai in 58. Took him ****ing long enough, and it was worth it to me at least. About time, the fight scene in my opinion was great, but too much leaving you in the fray. They stop the fight scene to go to ice death god captain, then switch over to the whole Aizen situation, then all his friends looking for him, then the bald guy and his fighting. After all of that, much of Ichigo wasn't seen. And then Rukia's brother with all his pride talk, holy crap, I didn't think he'd ever release his bankai in that episode. It was all good though, and all the sorts.

Posted by Dexter

I finally saw Castle in the Sky for the first time tonight. I appreciate the work from Hayao Miyazaki and I've been trying to get around to watching this for the last couple years. I still like Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Princess Mononoke the best, probably because I find the humanity vs. nature issues fascinating.

I also saw Blood: The Last Vampire the other day. I thought it was horrible. It was short and it left me with very little to think about. The animation wasn't too bad, though, and there was plenty of bloody action and little uniformed schoolgirls turning into hideous, fear-provoking monsters!

Posted by Dexter

Millennium Actress. Definitely on my top 5 best anime films ever. I was really inspired by the main character and how she continued to have the courage to pursue her dreams, no matter how childish or self-destructing they may have seemed. I suggest this film to those who want to see a great, passionate film. It's not an action or sci-fi or magical anime film, but it's a remarkable story about a girl's life and her encouraging determination. I honestly cried. Watch this one.

Posted by smith_andy

The latest anime show i have watched is Ben 10 TV Show. Its animations are really appreciable. I loved it.

Posted by Areth

The lastest anime I've watched is Ouran High School Host Club. This anime is freakin funny and awsome. Even it's manga matches it's reputation.

Posted by Apathetic

flcl, go pulp!

Posted by Apathetic

toradora
probably the best ill see

Posted by hungfu

Latest anime i have started to watch is ben 10.

Posted by recsin

I saw many animes like

Bleach
Naruto
One piece
King of the Hill
case closed

Posted by Ant

KING OF THE HILL IS THE GREATEST "ANIME" KNOWN TO MAN

Posted by Poco

king of teh hill

Posted by recsin

Ben 10 is one of the latest anime I watched.

Posted by Jushiroshi

Well the one I'm really keeping up with is Bleach... I love anime and have NEVER liked an Anime as much as this!

I also am just about to finish Gankutsuou... I highly recommend it... its Alexander Dumas in Japanese Sexy Art Styles... you cant get much better than that!!!

Posted by Panic!

Naruto Shippuuden episode 126.