Looks like strong DS Pre-orders in the UK...

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

I was just browsing [URL=http://www.amazon.co.uk]amazon.co.uk [/URL] today and saw the DS section, I hadnt had a look so i looked at the product description and whatnot and noticed something- DS ranks 5th out of ALL of Amazons products (In terms of sales)- which seems like quite an achievment. I was curious, so I checked the PSP rank- It comes at rank 13 (Which is still an achievment), also the PS2- 6th! and GBA- somewhere in the 200's. Look out- The DS is already leading the Console sales this month.

Posted by Speedfreak

The UK site!? Since when is Nintendo popular in the UK!?

Thats the point I'm trying to make... It has gotten so many pre-orders, yet it is not popular in the UK- that is the point of posting this thread...

Posted by Speedfreak

And I'm expressing my disbelief!

Ooops, sorry took your post the wrong way (How did that happen O.o)

And I agree- I was quite surprised myself.

Posted by Mr. Pistol

Nintendo actually is very popular in the UK. Well...the hand-held market anyway.

Posted by Shade

I think the handheld market is popular pretty much anywhere that has one. ;)

Posted by Random

Nintendo has always had powerful Handhelds. Though my opinion is the PSP is better, it's more expensive and we won't see anything good by sony for at least a year. A few decent games like GTA but the DS already had Mario 64, Soon to have NintenDogs and not to mention Final Fantasy III. Nintendo will probably keep on dominating in the handheld market for a while. Whether its Japan, North America, or the UK/Europe.

Posted by Speedfreak

Way to bump it, jackass.

LOCKED.