Wtf Nintendo

Posted by project101

Why.... why arent there that many RPGs on the gamecube I love nintendo but they are killing them selves with out any rpgs on there systems un like the SNES the Gamecube is laking rpg experience....... why?

Posted by Last Fog

They have to first get support from companies so they'll develop for the gamecube. It's not like Nintendo makes all the games themselves. The question is why don't they have support.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Doesn't matter to me. Tales of Symphonia rocked!

Posted by Borealis

I agree, NightmareBassX.

And I disagree with project101's thoughts on Nintendo killing themselves for not having enough RPGs.

Posted by Dexter

If I had time to play games like I used to, I would greatly desire more RPGs. Paper Mario is, I believe, the only one I have left after I conquer Baten Kaitos, which should be completed by the end of this weekend. If I played more often I would have all these RPGs completed and be ready and want more. The RPGs that the Cube does contain, though, have all been enjoyable and have exceeded my expectations. The ones I know about, that is.

Posted by Echo

And don't forget that there is very great support for RPGs on the GBA. Golden Sun I and II, Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem I and II, Final Fantasy I and II, Mario and Luigi, and lots more.

Posted by Random

Nintendo doesn't really have much RPG's.. But I enjoyed Paper Mario 2.. I was a little let down by Tales of Symphonia. The Storyline and everything was supurb but the Battle System made me want to Puke. FF CC wasn't anything special either. But I bet we'll see more RPG's in the future stored for Nintendo. Afterall the GBA has Tons of RPG's.