is this person crazy

Posted by redrum666

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Virtual-Boy-game-Virtual-League-Baseball_W0QQitemZ8208310387QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and to top it off there is no box or book WTF i hope it not some one that comes to this site

Posted by Boner

Well, I don't think the seller is crazy. It's not like he started the auction at $8.50. Actually, any person that bids over $1.50 for that game is a complete tard IMO. As you can see by the number of bids, there is quite a list of these people so far.

Posted by redrum666

i was talking about the bidder not the seller

Posted by lameboyadvance

Maybe people who just bought a VB, and obviously have no idea of the price of a VB game, wanted a copy of it. You'll also notice the postage is only ~$2. That takes it to around $10, which isn't that bad a price for a VB game.

...But then again, maybe the guy was lucky and managed to attract all the n00bies out there. Try and take note of whatever selling methods he used (auction duration & directory location, 2 line description and really bad photo :p: ), and try to replicate them next time you sell a VB game. ;)

Posted by VirtualLife

I did buy the baseball games for virtual boy for like 0,6 dollars. and then The us version was complete but the jap was only the game..

Posted by Boner

Quoting VirtualLife: I did buy the baseball games for virtual boy for like 0,6 dollars. and then The us version was complete but the jap was only the game..

Well, look at where you live. It's not as if there is an abundance of Virtual Boys or games for them where you live. For you to pay that much is understandable.