Open Challenge

Posted by He_who_watches

I'm an old hand at this, though it will take me some time to unrust myself. I'll let you choose, arena or first attack.

Posted by project101

Uhhhh.... yea let me get first attack with Tarumi...

Posted by He_who_watches

*Opening my eyes, I am greeted by my favorite mistress. The darkness began to lighten as the clouds passed by the moon, which shone bright and full in the night sky. As I took off my headphones, Midnight Syndicate began to drift across the graveyard. Slowly standing up and looking around the area, I begin to wonder what had woken me this night. Walking around the grassy graveyard, all my eyes can see is mist. Jumping up on top of a giant angel, I close my eyes and use my new sences to try and pinpoint the disturbance. Suddenly feeling it coming towards me, I jump back to the ground and get myself into a defencable position. Again closing my eyes and going by my sences, I hear a twig snap somewhere nearby.....*

OoC: not my best, but as I said i am rusty. If there are normal graveyard things you want to add, feel free.

Posted by project101

Tarumi is walking hanging his head with his eyes closed and he feels the sudden movement, his eyes shoot open as his hand shoots to his large axe he looks around then sees his foe. He draws his axe and throws it at you like a buzz saw with no off switch, the axe is moving so fast it is parting the mist. the huge axe nails you into the shoulder pinning you to the ground. Tarumi leaps into the air and lands next to your shoulder, just as he reaches down and takes the axe from you you throw a wild kick at his legs causeing him to fall. Tarumi launches to his feet and pulls you up and tosses you into a grave shattering tthe top half.

Posted by He_who_watches

Ooc: You really need to work on your grammer, as well as description. I am only saying this to help.

*While laying in the crumbled ruins of the gravestone, I bring my hand to feel the wound in my shoulder. Seeing it as a minor wound, I slowly get back to my feet.*

"Not bad with the reaction time. And using the axe as a disration, nice. But heres the thing..."

*As the last word started to fall from my lips, I seem to grow fuzzy and then dissapear. Appearing behind Tarumi, I watch with amusment as he tries to follow me with his eyes.*

"... I wanted to see how good you are. At your current level, you have no chance."

*Tarumi whirls around at the sound of my voice, only to see the last bits of my shadow dissapear. With light footsteps, I race closer to him with every heartbeat. Using my good hand, I take a swipe at his torso. As my fingers encounters flesh, I feel a slight resistance before tearing thorugh. Leaving five jagged slashes across his chest, I bring my hand back down in a underhand slash, tearing through jeans and the leg underneath. As soon as my hand finishes its move, Tarumi has only just registered the first attack. Half a hearbeat later, I am nearly 50 paces away, raising my injured arm that has healed enough to be usefull again.*

Posted by He_who_watches

just to make it clear, the arm is still injured, but is just barely useable.

Posted by project101

Tarumi fell for a second then jumping to his feet before you knew it trumi was already in your face reaching to your throat squeezeing harder and harder draining your life. as you begin to fall asleep he throws you into A huge grave causeing it to shatter as well as a large piece falls on your leg crushing it pinnig you down. As you work to remove the stone Tarumi has already lauched him self with the axe and is falling with both feet extende at your chest. Tarumi hits and begins ti rapidly kick your chest then he grabs another stone and lauches it at your chest. As it chrashes in you feel all the wind fall from your body. Tarumi bends down next to you and grabs your throat and chunks you into one final grave as he seems to disappear into the mist.