Any good multiplayer games?

Posted by inequity

I just recently bought an X-box and was wondering what fun multiplayer games were out for it. And I'm not talking about X-box live either, just a 2 player game you can play on 1 system. I know theres Halo and conker. But what games would you reccamend I get?

By the way, I prefer first person shooters. Maybe one with co-op?

Posted by Random

hahaha Xbox has More Multiplayer games than I can count to. Aside from Sports Games and Racing Games you have Shooters like Halo, Halo 2, Counter Strike, Doom 3, there are Family Games like Fusion Frenzy, You have Awesome racing Games like NFS Underground 2, Midnight Club III, and so on and so forth. Mech Assault, Robotech Mech Assault 2, Robotech 2 etc. I'm just throwing out some Games. They are quite enjoyable. Rent before you buy though. THats my recommendation.

I added a couple others here..

DOA 3, DOA Ultimate, DOA Beach Volleyball (haha actually pretty fun), Mortal Combat Deceptions, Crimson Skies etc etc.

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Well, I like Halo 2 on Live. Here are others: Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, Star Wars:Battlefront*, Doom 3*, Counter-Strike(good on Live), Lord of the Rings: Return of the King*(not a shooter, but great game), and Half-Life 2 will be available on the Xbox at the beginning of October 2005. Its a small list, but their all good games. Hope it helps.

*=Master Chief 12's favorites.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]