Um...

Posted by The Judge

Hi guys. Now that I've been demoderated...I was wondering why I can still view this board? Did I get remodded somewhere else and not told about it? Does being demodded still leave the memory of being a mod and thus the access to this board? I'm honestly confused, and Jesse doesn't seem to want to answer me. I'm gonna go to the boards and see if I was modded secretly somewhere else or something.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Jesse just took you off the boards you modded. You're still listed in the moderator user group. That's why you can still see this board.

Posted by The Judge

Ah. Will that stay? Or will that be taken away too?

Posted by maian

Jesse always seems to have a hard time letting mods go.

while you're here, sup B)

Posted by Ex-Linkman

it'll probably stay because Jesse is too lazy. I don't think anyone has a problem with you seeing and being able to participate the mod board though.

Posted by The Judge

nm u?

I dunno, maybe I could be mod of a board where the definition of spam is a bit more obvious? Idiotic people like me tend to have a hard time discerning subtle spam from innocent fun. Perhaps a board where it's obvious what to clean up? *grabs straws*

Posted by Ant

Game Genie/Game Shark/PAR/Code Breaker needs a mod!

Posted by maian

Just mod a gaming board. Those are easy. I haven't had a problem with Zelda yet! :garfield:

Posted by The Judge

I'd do it. What game forums are open?

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting The Judge: I'd do it. What game forums are open?

Animal Crossing.

And pretty much anything else.

Posted by Jesse Smith

CRUD!!! You were supposed to shut up about it and never even mention it. Then none of them would ever know and you could secertly still be watching this board.

er did I see a rumor that you'll mod another board, OK, make a poll!!!!