WTF PIT?!

Posted by Poison

Whats all this **** about bulb leaving and going to meet lisa?? When did this happen? WTF pit, I don't want to make a long distance call to your house.

Posted by Ant

LOLZ BUTTSEX

Posted by Poison

WTF, this is not funny. Me and his sister is super ****ed at him. And his family too. Rob, you ****ed up bad this time, you should of at least told me. Angelwing, if your reading this, Rob's family is worried about him. I could of gone to another spa today! But now I'm in the hotel waiting for you or his brother or sister to be on aim! I'm so freaken close to doing a long distance call :(

Posted by Pit

Well you make it seem like it's Lisa's fault in the first post. She's been going through her own problems so if it's anyone you're going to be ****ed at, let it be robert. I was at a friends house sleeping over and was on his mobile device chatting on AIM. Around 2AM I get an IM from Tom telling me that Robert bought a ticket to Canada and won't be there until tuesday. What the hell did I think of it? I was laughing because I was drunk and I passed out. 7AM my friend John, you know from one of your classes, says that my mom called hishouse crying. I didn't know so I go there cops are outside and I kind of just blurted it out but covered for him. I just hope that he's safe and gives a call, but It's funny how he can tell someone he's known for 3 years this (Tom) yet not trust his own brother or sister, or you for that matter that he seems to tell you everything and has kwown you for almost 10 years now.

Posted by Poison

Well, I wasn

Posted by The Judge

I was completely unaware that there was anything between Rob and Lisa, or that Rob would do something so idiotic and inconsiderate.

Posted by Ant

You know what's funny, Lisa was on earlier and obviously in this blog at around 12pm Pacific time...but didn't say anything.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Poison: WTF pit, I don't want to make a long distance call to your house.

WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE PHONE BILL ANYWAYS.

Oh yeah, Roberrt, I agree with le Judge 1000%

I mean, is there something wrong with you mentally? I didn't believe it but mom and dad have always said there was something not right in your head, and you just proved them right. I wouldn't have cared if you went to Canada to go hang out with lisa, I really wouldn't have. When you asked me for money and would've told me, I would've probably given you my check.

But seriously, are you this stupid to go 2000 miles, a 2 day trip to somewhere you've never been to without leaving, a note, a message, or a phone call of where you were going? You know you're going to get Dad into alcoholism again and nearly gave him a heart attack. And who do you tell that you're going? Everyone but me, your brother, you know the kid in the next room who has been living with you all his life. You're selfish and inconsiderate to your me and Lily, who you know has severe mental, emotional, and physical problems and has stayed up crying the past few days.

You know all you had to say "hey, guys, going to Canada for a week". Mom and Dad would've dished out some extra cash, given it to you so you can enjoy yourself. You have to be so secretive all the time, don't you? I suggest when you come back that you apologize to both mom and dad, and especially to Lily who has already been betrayed countless times in her life, but by never by her brother. Me, I can care less, really. You're a room away, I can't stay mad at you forever, it'd just be retarded to avoid you or ignore when I'm a room away. I'm furious at the fact how you can trust people online and friends you've known for... I don't know, 2 or 3 years, but can't even trust me.

Posted by Ant

bulb just got pwned by pit...hard.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: but It's funny how he can tell someone he's known for 3 years this (Tom) yet not trust his own brother or sister, or you for that matter that he seems to tell you everything and has kwown you for almost 10 years now.

A friend is more trustworthy than a sibling. Chances are he would have a tighter bond with the friend than you (generalization). Not to mention the friend doesn't have any ties to your parents, and he obviously didn't want them to know exactly what he was doing. So who better to tell than someone you probably would never tattle? Not saying you would, but if anyone would, it would be someone part of the family.

Anyways, not that I agree with what he did, I don't blame him for not telling anyone. I doubt I would.

Posted by Pit

It's funny you say that, cause I don't trust anyone nearly as I trust Robert. I thought it was the same the other way around, guess not.

Posted by Poison

Why this is partly my fault:

I

Posted by Pit

Hey, it's nice no one told me about this relationship.

Thanks to this act of stupidity, our internet shall be cut off shortly! Thanks guys, thanks a ****ing lot.

Posted by Poison

I realized all this by adding stuff up and mostly by talking to tom, If I knew, I would of told. And yea, no more internet at your house means No wireless for my laptop :(

Posted by Pit

Basically anyone who wants to continue chatting, if the internet is cut off, send me your address and we shall be pen pals!

:link:

omg we should totally do that

Posted by brownoystercult

Yeah Pit, I'll tell you my stories of meeting Michael Jordan. :P

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Pit: Basically anyone who wants to continue chatting, if the internet is cut off, send me your address and we shall be pen pals!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Roinkz: Yeah Pit, I'll tell you my stories of meeting Michael Jordan. :P

Fag.

Win of Gods

Posted by Borealis

Now that you mention Michael Jordan, I've opened my mind into Basketball, and indeed, having a conversation with Shaq would be such a bucket of laughs.

:bowser:

I've talked to Shaq on the internet. No joke.

Posted by Borealis

You're lying.

:rolleyes:

BOREALIS, I'M MEETING MJ.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Pit: Basically anyone who wants to continue chatting, if the internet is cut off, send me your address and we shall be pen pals!

Well, your always welcome to use the AOL 56k gay-internet over my house. Or you can go over lily's and go on line there. It will be worse for me, I can't just walk into her house without Rob...awkward.

Posted by Pit

Posted by Pit

Oh, you can walk in with me. We can hold hands and skip accross the street like the little faggots we are!

Posted by Poison

Oh yea, I can do that...but not that faggot thing, not yet anyway.