3. Vegeta
4. Shessomaru
5. Frieza
6. Sanosuke
7. Spike
8. Kenshin
9. Serena/Usagi(Don't Ask)
10. Krillin

Try giving some reasons, it's just one-lined stuff if not.

Anyway, my favorite anime character is probably Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion, I always felt very interested in her character, though she hardly shows emotion she is an extremely deep character in the sense of her feelings are always surpressed, that's portrayed better in the manga, but it's still there in the anime.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

1.) Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha) His attitude rocks.
2.) Alucard (Hellsing) He makes me laugh.
3.) D (Vampire Hunter D) He's emotionless, and yet he feels.
4.) Dark (DNAngel) Hilarious. Pompous. Jerk... LOL
5.) Inuyasha (Inuyasha Obviously) He is the perfect example of a boy who doesn't know how to properly show his emotions.
6.) Alexial (Angel Sanctuary) Waged war against heaven for what she believed in, and also, we look alike =)
7.) Setsuna Mudou (Angel Sanctuary) Doens't care about anything, except his sister. Loves full-heartedly. The reincarnation of a woman.
8.) Cheza (Wolf's Rain) She reminds me of the way I am... Quiet, and loving...
9.) Kiba (Wolf's Rain) I just think he's cool =)
10.) Rosiel (Angel Sanctuary) The most womanly man EVER.

Posted by NightmareBassX

1. Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) - I like Sesshomaru because I like how dark he is... I have something for demonic characters, there just cool to me.

2. Mugen (Samurai Champloo) - He is just funny. I just like his attitude and the way he acts in some episodes. He also says the word [COLOR=Teal]B[/COLOR]itch alot.

3. Jin (Samurai Champloo) - I like how precise and intuitive he is.

4. Kazuma (S-CRY-Ed) - I think he is a funny character. Plus he is so arrogant and stubborn, its funny.

5. Karuma (Yu Yu Hakushu) - I like his past, and he is very smart.

6. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakushu) - First reason.

7.Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist) - I always laugh, he is the funniest character in FMA IMO.

I forgot the other ones...

Posted by Caryatid

1) Alucard. He's a total badass.
2) Kenshin. I love how he's such an amiable guy, but can still kick anyone's a*ss. His personality is quite the amusing contrast to his skills.
3) Kaoru. She's pretty tough, and she's the perfect match for Kenshin. I find her really likable.
4) Integra. She owns Alucard, and I don't mean in a "pwns" way, but in a "he's her b*itch" way. Plus, she's really smart.

Posted by Chronic

Brandon Heat because hes like a quite dude but hes such a bad ***.

Posted by Trinity

Let's see.
1. Edward Elric. (fullmetal Alchemist. Duh.) He is a good thinker and not to mention kinda cute.
2. Lil' Slugger (Paranoia agent) I'm a sucker for the bad guys. plus he's hilarious.
3. Jin (Samurai Champloo) He is calm and collected. He is a deep thinker and somehow always knows what to do and say, even if it's saying nothing.
4. Raven (Teen Titans) I just like they way she fights.
That's about it, oh wait.
5. Cell (Dbz) He is way creepy, and like I said I'm a sucker for the bad guys.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

1. Excel Excel (Excel Saga). Sexiest fictional character ever created, says I, and she's completely nuts. Could I love her more?

2. Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade). Nearly as sexy as Et-chan. I'd swear she was designed by the same person if I didn't know better. She may be a nun, but she only joined the sisterhood to track down her brother, so she's not real strict about the rules.

3. Tuxedo Mask (Bishojo Senshi Sailormoon). The mightiest of all superheroes, and a snappy dresser to boot. He doesn't take **** from anyone, and always saves the girl.

4. Kira Yamato (GundamSEED). The best hero in the Gundam series, in my opinion. He was written to portray the humanity of a warrior without making him a complete and total wuss like Amuro Ray in the original Gundam series. He likes redheads, and so do I.

5. Parn, Knight of Lodoss (Record of Lodoss War). Another mighty warrior that elaborately depicts the changes that war makes in a person's character. And he's got the gorgeous Deedlit hanging on his arm at all times. Truly the model of a man that all should aspire to.

Posted by KMFDM

Mine are:
Naruto:
Garra, he is so evil and i like the raccoon thing he turns in too.
Hellsing:
Alucard, he always thinks he is better than every other vampire he fights which he is.
DN angel:
Dark, whats better than an angel thief whith a smartarse atitude?

Posted by Fate

In no particular order:

Saiyuki
Gojyo, Sanzo, Goku, Hakkai: I grouped them together because I love them all equally. The group is easy to get attached to. They travel around in Hakuryu (Jeep) in a journey to the west to find the source of recent chaos. All characters have their own story to tell, which keeps me intrigued.

Hellsing
Integral: She's sexy, she's British, and she's bossy. I love her take-no-prisoners attitude. She's kind of manly, but I guess in her profession that's all right.

Blame!
Killy: Holy ****, this guy is awesome. He has a powerful gun and a naive type of behavior that can sometimes be mistaken for indifference. He kicks *** in all he does, but this guy is in no way stereotypically invincible. He's a hero, and he doesn't even know it.

Saikano
Chise and Shuji: I grouped these two together as well, since one can't be his or her "self" without the other. Their tragic love story reeled me in and I couldn't bear to be released from them.

Posted by nich

My favourite character is Mugen of Samurai Champloo. He's just so hip-hop, bada*ss cool. He's got this attitude of "I dont care about anything" but he has such a will to live, and it shows in every battle. My life pretty much changed forever when he stabbed the dude with the chopstick. (it didnt really im just exagerating) Hes just so cool.

Posted by Azusa

*Akira*
Tetsuo: He was an arrogant ***. I loved him.

*Ranma 1/2*
Ryoga: Despite being made from the same stock of generic characters as the rest of the Ramna cast, I found him the most amusing.

*Naruto*
Kakashi: I loved his placid, sarcastic attitude. I hope they didn't ruin it in the English version.
[IMG]http://www.leafninja.com/images/accessories/MakeoutParadise.jpg[/IMG]

Sasuke: I am a fangirl. What can I say. :p:

*Serial Experiments Lain*
Lain: Sort of difficult to explain my reasoning for this one. I just like Lain.

That's all for now. I'll add more later.

Posted by kenshindude

i would have to say kyo from fruits basket because of his attitude and how he is always angry also i like haruko from flcl because she has such a weird personality and her view on things.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Fate: In no particular order:

Saiyuki
Gojyo, Sanzo, Goku, Hakkai: I grouped them together because I love them all equally. The group is easy to get attached to. They travel around in Hakuryu (Jeep) in a journey to the west to find the source of recent chaos. All characters have their own story to tell, which keeps me intrigued.

Maybe a little off topic but...

I find many good things about Saiyuki, one of many is how as you said all of the characters have a background, but I also like how it's not just one of these irrelivant stories that have nothing to do with the main story, much less each others past, but in Saiyuki all of the characters have met in the past life (thier mortal life, and immortal).

Also I love how everytime you hear the piano chime in it makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck, because you know they are about to inspire you to live, and strive for more than the ordinary.

For those of you who didn't know, Saiyuki, and all of it's quotes and such are based off of Zen belief. I love it for this reason to, I swear by Zen for it has guided me when I needed it most.

Sorry...

Anyway, my favorite characters would have to be:

Saiyuki:

Sha Gojyo because he is seriously just like me...Well off of VGC that is. I even have red hair like him now, and I want to grow my hair out as long as his. I also like because of his quotes...Let me see if I can get this right, it's been a while, but let me try, :::"I used to hate the rain, but now I find myself standing in it for no reason. I guess I do because I somehow feel that if the rain can was away the blood and the tears, it may wash away my past and all of my pains with it."::: I know I've posted that before a long long time ago, but shut up it's my favorite one, because I love the rain and the cool clean feeling it gives me.

Hakkai:

I love Hakkai because of a few reasons also one reason is because of his past...I love how he fought so dearly for his true love. Yes it was sad how it turned out, but it makes his story all the more interesting. I also like Hakkai because he is a clam person with an open mind, but sets a fine line you do not want to cross.

Cowboy Bebop:

Ein...Need I say more?

Spike Spiegel

Layed back, and smoothe. I like the way he looks as if he's just messed everything up, but it all turns out to be part of his plan...too bad it hardly ever works out like it supposed to.

Full Metal Alchemist:

Ed, and Al both are there, I can't put one over the other...I admire these two because of what they have been through, yet they have learned to hold what they have dearly and to appreciate each other.

That's all I can think of for now... but I'll probably post more later.

PS: I love anime if you couldn't tell.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ghost in the Shell:
Togusa
You have to love a guy who in an age of machine guns and cyborgs sticks with his old fashion revolver. Plus, I kinda feel sorry for him, since he's got to spend his time with the Major and Bateau, both of whom are crazy cyborgs.

Akira
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/akirabike.jpg]The Big Red Bike[/url]
I dont care that its not a character, I lvoe it anyway. Everytime I see it get destroyed near the end, a little part of me dies. :(

If I have to choose a person form Akira, I'll go with Kaneda. His life is in constant danger, from either biker punks, the government, or his best friend turned omnipotent psychopath. So what is his reaction? Why, try to bang the nearest female, of course.:)

Excell Saga
Dont remember the characters name
I've only watched the show like once, but I remember some spanish guy who bad things keep happening to. It was funny, I jsut cant remember the guys name (pedro?):(

Gundam Wing
Zecks
oll sounds liek sex

In all seriousness, though, I think WU Fei rocks. I can totally sympathize with the "cut yourself no slack ever" thing, as well as his whole warrior deal. As for fave mech, I go with Talgeese III or Altron gundam. the 'geese had the best combination of overall weapons, defense, etc. Altron, on the other hand, had dragon arms. Let me repeat that. HIS ARMS WERE FRIGGIN EXTENDABLE DRAGONS. Thats just awesome.

Outlaw Star
the little kid that hangs out with Gene
Again, I dont remember his name, but the fact that the big man who does all the fighting and romancin' relies on a little kid for all the important stuff is awesome.

Ranma 1/2
Ranma's dad
Pandas are always funny. Nuff said.

Dragon Ball /z/gt
Master Roshi
You've got to love the dirty, skeevy little bugger.

Tenchi series
Washu
She never really went after Tenchi too much, so she never really got annoying. Plus, she blew things up frequently.

And, the all time, number one favorite character is....

Great Teacher Onizuka!

You have GOT to love this guy. He drinks, smokes, and hit on underaged girls... while teaching highschool. Not to mention that when ever someone feels like stepping up to him, he can smack him back down in a heartbeat. Oni-sensei always seems to be thinking about his students too, which shows that despite graduating from a fifth rate university, he knows whats important.

Posted by Blaze

I cant really put these in order because I just like them all too much to choose:
Hiei-His calm yet "i'll kill you easy" attitude
Yusuke-his big mouth and funny remarks
Kenshin (Hitokiri Battousai)-I like his dark half cuz its like he has no challenge
Muegen-He's like gangsta and like in your face, he reminds me of Yusuke kinda, how they both look for fights.
Hinata-she's from naruto incase you dont know, shes that shy girl, lol. I love how she has like extreme skill but she's still shy
Kakashi-He's so funny with his ironic humor and his little pervert novels he always reads.
Sasuke-He is so calm and composed yet deadly and quick thinking
Wolfwood-from Trigun, he is so funny and like hitting Vash and stuff and his gun is so freaking awsome
Vash-I love his two personalities, he reminds me of Kenshin alot actually, Light side that likes children and dark side that is accurate and deadly
Ed-He's funny and so dark at the same time, I love how he is always underestimated
Mustang-He is so hardcore with his little *snap* and your dead thing
Riza Hawkeye-I love how she's so calm and composed with a dead aim shot
Liz-She's from the new IGPX thing, I loved that show instantly, Liz is so funny how angry she gets
"The Major"-LOL i forgot her real name, but I like how she's so calm and uses her opponents weaknesses against them
Batou-He is so hardcore, he was so cool when he beat up that expert boxing guy, he knocked him into like a freaking wall
Sesshomaru-He's like one of the only seriously good characters (in my opinion anyway) besides Rin, hes so serious and its awsome how he never shows emotion
"Police Girl"-She is so funny and awsome how she snipes all those dudes out
....Dam, I'm sure I forgot some, not to brag but I know so many animes that sometimes i just blank out, but basically i love the ones on Adult swim cuz they are a constant stream of anime, my other sources arent steady or for sure...;-)

Posted by Lord of Spam

It's Motoko "The Major" Kusanagi.

Posted by Golden Archer

Nicholas D. Wolfwood(Trigun)- Im not christian or have any belief in a mono god, but I like his style..

Shikamaru(Naruto)- Well..his way of life

Maes Hughes(Full metal A.)-Well, he is just awesome

Jin or Jean...(Samurai Champloo)- I like the way they made his personality, like mugen you dont know much about him until later on..

Miroku(Inuyasha)-He is a monk >_>

Posted by brionlaken92

umm i think it has to be the main guy from Trigun because he is soo cool and hes a badasse, and hes funny somtimes

Posted by Cronoan

Quoting kenshindude: i would have to say kyo from fruits basket because of his attitude and how he is always angry also i like haruko from flcl because she has such a weird personality and her view on things.

I like Kyo a lot as well, and maybe I'm just a total girl, but my favorite anime character is Tohru from Fruits Basket, because she's got such a simple view of life, and she's a little happy-go-lucky, but she only sees the good in everyone. It would be a good thing if more people be be more like her. :)

Posted by Dragner

Beyond the Grave(Brandon Heat)- He is really hott, strong, cool, I like his clothing in the game, and has a really good back story.

Posted by DBZKid10

Ken off of Street Fighter because of his shinuken.

Posted by William

I can't just pick one so I'll attempt to narrow it down to three at the most.

Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto): - Reminds me a lot of myself. Not to mention, I find him to be absolutely hilarious at times.

Ueki Kousuke (Law of Ueki): He can be just as humorous as Naruto at times, but the main reason I like him is due to his strong sense of justice.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach): I'm not sure why I like him so much, but I suppose it may be because he's a badass - both fighting-wise and attitude-wise.

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.
I like her because she's a cyborg!

Posted by Zedd

1. Uzumaki Naruto - I don't usually like these types of characters. The overly energetic kid who never shuts up is usually my least favorite character in an anime. Then why is Naruto my favorite character from any anime ever? I don't really know. Perhaps it's his backstory; the worst student in his class who could never do anything right and was hated by his entire village, but despite this rose to a rank of prominence among his peers. I find myself identifying with Naruto many times, and probably follow the series mostly to see what happens to its main character. I'm elated whenever he learns a new technique or is assigned a new mission, and I was extremely ****ed off when he lost to Sasuke (although I've accepted that and moved on). Naruto is just awesome, I love the little guy.

2. Gatts (Berserk) - This guy is just cool. Anyone who severs their own arm with a broken blade when they get really ****ed off will make it high on my list. I also like the fact that he kills demons ALL THE TIME despite being a mere human.

3. Kei Kurono (Gantz) - A well developed character. In the beginning of the series he's a selfish prick, but as time goes on he becomes a leader and everyone looks up to him. He also rules at blowing up aliens/cutting them with a huge katana.

4. Killy (Blame!) - This guy doesn't care about ANYTHING. All he does is wander the ruins of an impossibly large city and shoot anything he sees with his overpowered gun. He's ridiculously superhuman and possibly even immortal. Basically, he's a total hardass.

5. Justi Ueki Tylor (Irresponsible Captain Tylor) - The thing I like about this guy is that, unlike many other protagonists, you don't always know what he's thinking and his actions often come as a surprise. It's been a while since I've seen the series so I don't remember too many details, but I can still remember how will constructed this character was.

Posted by Kergeros

Ayanokouji Takashi (Pita Ten).- He is the classic guy that outstands on everything, but what I like from this dude is that usually these kind of characters are arrogant people, but he doesnt cares he is good, nor brags about it, he just gives his best.

Shia (Pita Ten).- Definetly the cutest character of the anime, she is a demon but actually is bad at being evil and always gets scolded by her cat pet that is also a demon, because she is always nice. She makes lunch for Kotaro and Misha.

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist).- Hilarious character. I guess what makes me like him is the fact he has a metal arm which he can turn into a sword, and that he can perform overpowered and exagerated alchemy. (I say this because on that anime they give alchemy many more power than what it supposedly has.)

And I guess that's it.... for now.

Posted by Colonel

I mianly only like two Anime caracters:
1) Mugen from Samurai Champloo, he's attitude, and he's break dancing type moves, very cool!
2) I also like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, i like the way he handles situations under presure.

Posted by Klarth

Gendo Ikari (Evangelion): Self-explanatory. He's a badass like none other.

Asuka Langley (Evangelion): Ostentatious ****up. Love it.

Sora Hitoshi (Kashimashi): He's always in some kind of unintentionally comedic situation, and keeps a straight face throughout.

Klarth F. Lester (Tales of Phantasia): Mainly because of the character design, but he's got a fun demeanor.

Dhaos (Tales of Phantasia): Best. Villain. Ever.

And the bike from Akira comes close, too. :(

Posted by Shade

Some of these are from manga, but what the hell.

Benitora (Samurai Deeper Kyo) - I love how he's so laid back, but when he gets angry, hell is unleashed. His spear techniques are badass, too.

Mibu Kyoshiro (Samurai Deeper Kyo) - He pretends to be so weak and careless, and he's got a Kenshin-like peacefullness. But he can kick *ss like no other, it's crazy. Srsly, I killed about 500 people in two seconds. Literally.

Alucard (Hellsing) - He's just such a badass.

Shinji & Asuka (Evangelion) - It's not that they're tied, but I just love their living situation, it's so funny, and I love it. I just wish Asuka had a better voice actor for the English version. :(

Posted by Arcadios

1.Inuyasha-Cause I like his conflicts with love.
2.Kagome-See above.
3.Edward Elric-I like the series and he had a metal arm and leg.
4.Mugen-Gotta love the badaas attitude.
5.Huey-I like his straight to the point attutide.
6.Teen Gohan-The time when he was fighting cell rocked.
7.Cell-My favorite villan in the whole DBZ series

Posted by Sable Wind

Alucard (Hellsing): Because I'm a shameless Alucard fangirl? I can't find anything I dislike about the guy, really...

Lucy (Elfen Lied): She's so darn cute! And evil! I love those things in combination.

Mune-Mune (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi): I'll admit, it's because she's got huge knockers. I don't care if they're animated. I like boobs big and bouncy, ****it!

Mrs. Yukari (Azumanga Daioh): She's loud. And that amuses me endlessly.

Ban (Get Backers): Mainly because of the Jagan and those sweet sunglasses. Also, I'll admit, I was a shameless Ban fangirl for some time.

Haruko (FLCL): She was my role-model for a time. Especially with the "whacking people in the head with a guitar" part.

Dr. Disreali (***child): AHHHHHHHHHHH <3

That's a lot more than I was hoping.

Posted by Sable Wind

Alucard (Hellsing): Because I'm a shameless Alucard fangirl? I can't find anything I dislike about the guy, really...

Lucy (Elfen Lied): She's so darn cute! And evil! I love those things in combination.

Mune-Mune (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi): I'll admit, it's because she's got huge knockers. I don't care if they're animated. I like boobs big and bouncy, ****it!

Mrs. Yukari (Azumanga Daioh): She's loud. And that amuses me endlessly.

Ban (Get Backers): Mainly because of the Jagan and those sweet sunglasses. Also, I'll admit, I was a shameless Ban fangirl for some time.

Haruko (FLCL): She was my role-model for a time. Especially with the "whacking people in the head with a guitar" part.

Dr. Disreali (***child): AHHHHHHHHHHH <3

That's a lot more than I was hoping.

Posted by Delilah

Tsugiri from "Alichino":

He's not too flamboyant, like alot of anime characters are. And, he's not totally grim and depressing, like alot of anime guy characters are, too. I know these reasons suck, but that's why I like him, even if his background story is a little stereotype.

Dina from "Bizenghast":

She's real- she deals with her problem like any other teenage girl would, and she's still not even totally okay with it all. Plus, I LOVE the art used in the comic! Anyway, she's not totally whiney, but she's not a total goodgirl either, and, best of all- she's not constantly running around wearing the clothes of a pornstar, like- let's face it- a good 80 percent of heroines are in today's anime.

Posted by Ultima Enigma

Well, I'd say the strongest Anime characters ever would be-

Batosi Kenshin (note not wussy fide regular kenshin) -Rurhoni Kenshin
Beyond the Grave - GunGrave
Heero Yui -Gundam Wing
Gojetta- Dragon ball GT
"D" -Vampire Hunter D
Armitage -Armitage
Vahn -Escaflowne
Arucard -Van hell sing

There are plenty more out there like some yu yu hakasu or inyuasha characters but I figured these had to be the at the very least close to the best.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Kakashi (Naruto) He's just so bad ***.

Chad (Bleach) See above

Rukia (Bleach) I'd tap that

Alphonse Elric (FMA) Dude, he's a giant suit of armor, and he hides kittens in it. How can you not like that?

Posted by Unite

It's hard for me to put a list together of fav anime characters

As for reasons for liking them it shouldn't be hard to figure out

1. Kira (Gundam Seed / Gundam Seed Destiny)
2. Lacus (Gundam Seed / Gundam Seed Destiny)
3. Gaara (Naruto)
4. Chiyo (Strawberry panic)
5. Belldandy (Aa Megami-sama and Aa Megami-sama: Sorezore no Tsubasa)

Posted by Colonel

I already posted that i like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, and Mugen from Samurai Champloo, but Vash the Stampede from Trigun beats Spike.

So my two favourites are:
1) Mugen. It's simple why, he's a bad ***.
2) Vash, the human typhoon. He's funny, but when in battle is mysterious

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Kei Kurono, from Gantz. He reminds me of myself, and his catchphrase is "I'll fucking kill you!"
He's badass. :)

Posted by vash101

mine vash the stamped,knives,nick wolfwood-trigun kazuma,reyuho,and tachybona-s-cry-ed

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I just finished watching the Crest of the Stars/Banner of the Stars trilogy of box sets, and I must say that I'm mightily impressed with Jinto. He seems like a wussy sometimes, but he has joined the Empire with his whole heart and no regrets. His heart is in the right place where Lafiel is concerned as well. I can't wait for Banner of the Stars III to come out.

Posted by Shade

- Kyo/Kyoshiro, Samurai Deeper Kyo. Mainly because they're both unstoppable once you hand 'em a sword, and they've got such complex and mysterious pasts. It's too bad the anime doesn't do nearly enough with it.

- Alucard, Hellsing. One word. Badass.

- Mutsumi Otohime, Love Hina. Love her personality.

That's it for now, I guess.

Posted by Mefossa

My favorite anime character would have to be the 100 man killer from the Band Of the Hawk. Yeah it's Gatts from the anime Berserk.

Posted by Desperado

Afro Samurai

we both want revenge

Posted by Tiptoegecko

1. Nagato Yuki (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)- She is the ultimate bad ***. She looks innocent, but she can surely kick your ***. She also rips a mean guitar solo and is the master at computer games. Not only that, she is hot<333333

2. Haruko (FLCL)- Rides a sweet ride, and is equipped with one of the sexxist basses made (plus the fact that she has a bass just makes her so much better) she totally tops my list. Before Yuki, this awesome chick was my #1, because she is that insanely awesome. I'd so run away with her<3

3. Motoko "The Major" Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)- Oh man is she hot. She is a freaking one woman wrecking ball crew, and I'd let her wreck me any day of the week. Also, in GITS:SAC 2nd Gig, when she meets that boy and the boy asks her if she can have sex, and she asks him if he wants to find out and he declines it, that was stupid. You have the chance to bang her and you don't do it, you're stupid :P I know she is not a real human and all, but come on, you'd probably do her.

4. Komugi-chan (SoulTaker, Nurse Witch Komugi) She may be flat chested, but I still love her. She so deserved her own show, and her show kicks ***, shes funny and she is pretty hot, even though she is flat chested :P

5. "Beauty Queen" Etna (Disgaea) Last, but certainly not least, is the sexxy ***dess of the underworld, who was awesome enough to appear in the 2nd game, give her self a very true title, and get her own rockin theme song. Plus she slaves around a battalion of penguins. She is that freaking awesome<3333

And that's top 5.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

Serial experiments lain: Lain:she's well I don't quite know why I like her, I just do.

Naruto: Hinata: she's really determened to change her self

Galaxy angel/z/a: Mint Blanmanch(I'm not sure how it's spelled): She's really nice and polite, plus she's a telepath!

Galaxy angel/z/a: Millifue(I'm not sure how it's spelled) sakuraba: She's also really nice, and even though she is a total airhead she means well, plus she has the most amazing luck.

FLCL: Haruko Haruhara: She's one of the funniest anime chars. I've ever seen.

Inuyasha: Seshomaru: his lack of emotion and his increadible strength make him unbeleavably powerful.

I'll edit if I can think of more

Posted by darkwhispers

4th hokage i think he could be naruto's dad

Posted by Inuyasha

Inuyasha, he knows how to deal with people in tough situsations.

Posted by gater948

Beyond the Grave because He is really strong, hot & cool. I like his clothing sense.
He is awesome. I love Beyond!!! :)

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Norman Douglas. He has sex with dogs, whats up with that?