Cell Phone Board

Posted by KoH

I vote a cell phone board!

Maybe it's a bad idea or it should be integrated or already is with the technology board, but meh, as always it's up to Jesse. G0d help us all.

Edit::: Oh, and also add a better skin. I know this is an old topic, but this black and grey (I think it's grey... I'm color blind) theme is really old and makes me sick.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If u r kolor blind, then you'll nevr be able 2 c da colors, so y change!!! :D:D:D Black rocks!!!

Posted by Borealis

I don't think cell phones get discussed very often, then again, I might be wrong. But there's several other pointless forums that get their own spot. Perhaps a subforum to the Technology board, but otherwise, I'm up for anything.

As for the skin change: No, sorry, but no other skins look better than this. Either way, you should have a poll. :o

Posted by Iris

Cell Phone board? That wouldn't have much traffic.

The background is fine. :)

Posted by Hyper

I've come to get used to this skin. VGC wouldn't be itself without it. =/

Posted by Ant

Ant agrees with both Hyper and Iris said.

Posted by G-Sides

WHY

Posted by Poison

A cell phone board will be useless, after the talk about ring tones, there will be nothing really to talk about. It's like "hey, lets have a random number contest, see who comes up with the randomiest numbers!"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: or it should be integrated or already is with the technology board,

I agree. That's where it should belong.

Posted by Linko_16

I cannot use a color on my other forum, Zelda Power, because even with just three different skins there is not one that looks good on all of them. It is better to stick with just one.

I don't know what you'd talk about in a cell-phone board, myself, but that's probably because I don't even own one.