Excuse me, what the hell?

Posted by sabre

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Explanation, please?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Fear Not, no need to panic!!! Mighty Mouse is here to save the day... :D:D:D:D Now it can be edited! Remember, boards were just upgraded, so I hunted through all the settings. For another of the many changes, look at the Copyright notice at the bottom. (Translation, the boards are in the Public Domain!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Yeah

Posted by G-Sides

you're a fag

Posted by PhlyntheKT

How dare you....I'm not a fag. Your a homo-ejectual.

Posted by G-Sides

s: calling me a "homo-ejectual" didn't make you sound any less lamer than i had already perceived you to be

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Arms: s: calling me a "homo-ejectual" didn't make you sound any less lamer than i had already perceived you to be

For about 5 years I've been coming here posting and going mostly unnoticed. Then somehow I started to randomly **** people off...THIS IS WHY I LIKE THIS PLACe since flame and spam boards died. BTW I highly doubt you remember the kind of posting I did back then. I could stay on and post for more than a day straight. So just know I will continue to come here no matter what and that I really enjoy your criticism.

So If you are so inclined to see me as lame then...I laugh...and encourage you to do so even more.

Posted by Arcadios

You're an idiot for bumping a 2 year old thread.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Next Time I'll Bump An Older One If Their Are Still Any.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=PhlyntheKT;562132]Next Time I'll Bump An Older One If Their Are Still Any.

okay cool, we'll ban you then

even if you post decently at vgc no one notices you; such is life at vgc

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Ban me for breaking what rule?

Posted by Stalolin

[COLOR=lime][FONT=verdana][COLOR=white][COLOR=gold]1)[/COLOR] No Spamming! It's a waste of your time and ours.[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Well I didn't intentionally do it to break a rule...I did it to bring attention to an obsolete thread...Do these just sit there or are they supposed to be deleted after awhile? Sorry For Spamming it's just so fun and there seems to be no longer a proper place for it...So how about that...

Posted by Oforia

How about you just leave you douchefaggot.

None of your posts have any value whatsoever. There needs to be no proper place for spamming, because there is no point to it. Just like there is no point to your life, so go kill yourself you faggot mutha ****a dickless cocksucin democrat ballsuckin bastard.

Posted by Linkman

Thought Rob was back.

Got all excited and everything.

Bump another thread that old, and it's a week of bannishment for you.

Closed.

Posted by Iris

Same. I got my hopes up. :(

And no, threads aren't deleted on the basis of being old, they're deleted based on whether or not they're spam. If you don't know what spam is, just use this as a reference: [URL]http://vgchat.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=910[/URL]