Looking for a game

Posted by Gamerinneed37

Hello fellow NES gamers, Im new to these forums and I really need help finding a certain game, and I can only give a few details.

-One of the bosses early on was a giant snake. You had to dodge a sort of fire attack by hiding in holes on the side of walls.
-One of the bosses was a giant squid.
-It was a 2d game, and Im pretty sure it was either roleplaying or adventure.
-I FAINTLY remember a yoyo and a flotaing skeleton head. (Ive checked, its not a Ness game =P)

I know my details are very few, but I played it several years ago at a very young age. Any info at all would be helpful.

Posted by -Shadow-

Are you thinking of Startropics? That would account for the Yo-yo and the snakelike boss who shoots fire.

Posted by Roth

It sounds like StarTropics to me as well. It's an NES game. But... if it's not an NES game, why did you post this in the "NES" forum??????

Posted by Gamerinneed37

OMGAR! thx soo much ive been looking for that game for over a year, thats the right one. thx alot. =P

Posted by -Shadow-

No problem, glad I could be of help.

Posted by Gamerinneed37

BUt on the subject... if anyone has information on another game I need to find, please respond =P

Heres some details:

-Its alot like rampage, but I checked and its not.
-3 monsters to choose from, and you can destroy/step on small buildings and pick up and throw larger ones.
-It was 2 player.
-One of the monsters was a green dragon thingy.
-Not positive but its either on SNES or NES. (most likely NES)
-It had the same general concept as Rampage, destroy cities and such. But its not the one on NES, because I have it.

Posted by -Shadow-

Could it be Dyno Warz you are thinking of? It's on Nes and alot like Rampage.