Dark Bulb

Posted by Pit

Hey Robert, mom called the cops and crap and knows you're in Canada. Oh man is some crazy outcome gonna happen. Oh, and thanks. You got mom angry and who is she gonna dish out her anger out on usual, psh, me. :( kluvyoubyethanks!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

The community board seems appropriate enough.

Well done, Robert.

Posted by Pit

oh yah and I think it'd be wise to give mom a call. Either that or you can kiss your college tuition goodbye yo.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Hammer might still have Dark Bulb's phone number, too. Perhaps I should give his mom a call?;)

Posted by Pit

Hah, that's funny. I'm being serious though, so shut up.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Hah, that's funny, because I'm being funny (but serious) and then you tell me to shut up just because you're not (attempting) to be funny. And you still were 'Red Swordsman'.

Posted by Pit

ok

Posted by Aesthetic

Hey Dark Bulb, I didn't know you were Pit's brother until now. That doesn't change anything, I still don't remember your posts much. And I'm not getting a good impression of you so far :mad:

Posted by Borealis

WHAT

Posted by Shade

What do you mean "WHAT" ?

Dumbass.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Shade: What do you mean "WHAT" ?

Dumbass.

You have anger issues. I suggest you see a therapist :(

Posted by Ant

My guesses were right. Have fun with Lisa yay.

Posted by Ant

watch out...she's a queefer

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I swear to ***, if he visits Lisa before me, I'll come down there and slay him in his sleep.

Posted by loony636

Wow, domestic dispute. I think we should stay out of this...

Posted by Trigger

Well, I have cheese and tomato toasted sandwiches, so I'm allowed to participate in this!

[quote=Vampiro]I swear to ***, if he visits Lisa before me, I'll come down there and slay him in his sleep.
No way, we all know you should become a Death Eater for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

[spoiler]HI LORD VOLDEMORT BBY :-*[/spoiler]

Posted by Bebop

Hold on. Let me get this straight: Pit's brother has run off to Canada?

Posted by Poison

What he did was pretty ****ed up. According to his sister, he just got up and left and didn

Posted by Trigger

Yeah.

Posted by Shade

Well, he did mention on Maple Story that he was going somewhere. I didn't think that meant running off to Canada.

Pit: I've already had anger/behavioral instruction.

Posted by Ant

Pft, it was kinda obvious it was gonna happen. -_=

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: No way, we all know you should become a Death Eater for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

I cannot deny that that is a good idea.

Posted by Poison

Why this is partly my fault:

I