Final Fantasy VII banned from USA.

Posted by Fate

[url=http://auritribe.net/cnn/]The link.[/url]

That is pretty **** funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Best article ever. My ***, I'm saving this one. Top notch.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=LightBlue][FONT=Papyrus]I love the parents bit- 'They're teaching our children to summon demons and worship Satan!'

Can some people really be so stupid as to think that RPing is bad... You would have thought they would prefer us to play a game that has intelligance to it, but it seems they would prefer us to kill people in First person Shooters.

'Tifa's breasts were unavailible for comment'.... LOL. I really don't think CNN took this seriously... 'Mario was unavailable for comment' XD.

This is a joke... Right? Or are people really this stupid?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Shanuti Aborina][color=LightBlue]

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! OK, frankly, honestly....Is this article real? I mean I know I always hated that dumbf*ck bush, but this? Now I feel he is attacking me directly, wow, this seriously sounds like a ridiculous and bad joke, are they really THAT bored? One day they are bored of being the dumb****s they are and decide to play FFVII and say it's an awful game LMAO. Now, teaching the children to summon demons, come on now... Children? Isn't this game rated "TEEN"? Hmm...Wow ignorance is bliss. And that idiot Hillary, ban all video games? WTF you old f*ck, you never had fun did you? You were always a bitter b*tch

"The game involves the main character, Cloud Strife, planting bombs in power plants in a heavily populated city. The protagonist works with the terrorist group "Avalanche""

HAHAHA TERRORIST? Well yeah but they had a 'cuase a JUST 'cuase, WTF is wrong with people! And those f*cking power plants were killing the planet! For f*ck's sake.

They don't have anyone else to blame about the failure they are that now they blame video games for the terrorist acts, seriously give me a f*cking break, I wish Cloud would put a bomb in their mouth.

Tifa's breasts were unavailible for comment. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: OK, frankly, honestly....Is this article real?

Quoted post:
Decide for yourself.

"Copyright 2005 Auritribe. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Kill your parents"

I'd say... no.

Quoted post: Isn't this game rated "TEEN"?

And GTA: SA is rated M. That didn't stop various people mention the effect it might have on children.

Quoting Vampiro: And GTA: SA is rated M. That didn't stop various people mention the effect it might have on children

Then,they should STFU and take better care of their g0dd*mn children.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

exactly.... wtf??? Banning a great game like FFVII... You know what I think???
Bush=Shinra

Posted by Borealis

GHASTLY IS AMUSED.

Posted by maian

" I mean, look at the size of Tifa's breasts! They're destroying our childrens future."

rofl

Yeah... She's just jealous. Yes Tifa does have ginormous breasts, but are they REALLY hurting anyone...? Didn't think so... I mean, I've never seen someones t*ts accused of a crime.

[CENTER] Bush=Shinra [/CENTER]

Posted by brownoystercult

LS, it is fake m'kay? :D

yeah, we did a CNN search last night, and couldn't come up with anything. Just some really old articles about interviewing the makers of Chrono Cross.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Roinkz: LS, it is fake m'kay? :D

And to think I was this close (Makes 1 inch wide gap between fingers) to bombing the Pentagon... Again.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]HAHAHAHA, that was hillarious, too bad it's fake. I can imagine Hillary Clinton saying something that stupid for real because she already has in the past. :D :D :D

I wonder what would happen if they got a hold of Bomberman?

OMG TERRORIZTZ PORTRAYAL!!!!!!! BAN DIS GAME PLZ CUZ IM OFFENDED!!!![/COLOR]

Posted by Fate

'Cause, you know, bombs, Bomberman... Get it? BOMBER MAN.

Oh...Heh heh, it's fake, good, I Was gonna join Avalanche.

Posted by Mystic Hero

This article has got to be the best I've read in quite some time. lmfao

Posted by Ant

How the hell could you not tell it was fake? The URL is pretty obvious.

Errr... It was 6 something in the morning, I didn't even look at the URL either.

Posted by Alastor

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Alastor:

I might just put that in my signature XD.

Edit - I just realized... Did they spell Fruitloops wrong?

Posted by Fate

Posted by NightmareBassX

What a shame... How come I never noticed that all cereals were made to distort childrens spelling?

Mispells (On purpose...)
Frootloops? - Fruitloops
Trix? - Tricks
Kix? - Kicks
Chex? I think Cheks would look better...

Although all those names look better, and sound funnier (TO KIDS)... There still stupid. On 3th grade essays we will see.
Today I went to the stor.
Me and my mom got frooty pebbles.
I went to a magic show, I saw some kool trix.
My mom needed to cash in some Chex at the bank.

I have no idea why I posted any of this, what a stupid post eh?

Posted by Random

LMAO ROFL... OMFG thats so fricken funny.. I knew it wasn't Banned seeing that we still carry them in our store and we weren't told to take them out but it was pretty amusing.

Posted by boomstick

That was pretty well done hoax, it's set up perfectly like the CNN website, but still very funny, espically the Hiliray Clinton bit about Tifa's boobs, but I can actually seeing her say something like that.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

... Will they ever get that bug out of their ***?

CONTEXT PEOPLE!!! CONTEXT!!!!

They're over extending obtained information. You know what age group psychologists study these kinds of over extentions in general information? 1 - 3 year olds. I shall now prove to you that these particular politicians & extremests have the same approximate mental capasities for logic as a 1 to 3 year old child.

CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST:

1) Child is taught that the ball is a ball.
2) Child learns that ball is toy and very fun.
2) Child sees round door knob.
3) Door knob look round like ball so door knob must be ball!

THIS CIRCUMSTANCE:

1) Politicians see September 11th was a terrorist attack.
2) Politicians learn that September 11th attack was very evil and wrong.
3) Politicians see terrorist plot device in video game released 8 years ago.
4) Terrorism is evil there for game must evil.

What kills me about the people that get their knickers all in a knot over these things don't bother to acctually follow the game through to conclusion.

a) the terrorist deeds in question are branded as wrong and evil in the game.

b) the terrorist attack is begining of the game only not the whole point of the game.

c) most importantly: NONE OF IT WAS REAL!!! It was wasn't even convincing yet alone realistic. How can you take a digital rag doll character made of 9 poorly connected body parts seariously enough to try a terror attack? And where are they going to find a Maiko Reactor to attack?

Posted by Fate

You did click on the link, right?

Ah, well. It wouldn't matter if you did, because you're pretty much right. FFVII wasn't banned, though.

Posted by project101

that was hilariuos man I couldnt stop laughing at it but I thought mabye Hilray Clinton said it for real cuz you know she is uhhh a dumb bi*ch
for example "First Grand Theft Auto, and now this. I'm starting to think we should just ban all video games. Final Fantasy VII is an awful game, and should have never been created in the first place. I mean, look at the size of Tifa's breasts! They're destroying our childrens future. The problem of explicit video games is spiraling out of control." Clinton wrote in a letter to the head of the Federal Trade Commission. Tifa's breasts were unavailible for comment.

Final Fantasy was out before grand theft auto ... I think

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

"Tifa's breasts were unavailable for comment."

I lol'd

Posted by Demonizer

Good good... if this was true it would've brought tears of joy to Hitler himself...
While banning something actually intelligent they're still allowing the mindnumbing mercyless madcow infected zombieslaughter from Postal2 AW :P
I'm not saying thats bad.. I like the Postal series but I think that it has more reason to be banned than a Final Fantasy game :S

PS... The link didn't work for me :(