Open Challenge

Posted by Illyria110

Anyone intrested? I'll be using Illyria (making a debut :) ) . If anyone is intrested, you can take first attack, i'll take opening.

Posted by Aeonanima

I'll accept your challenge. I'll be using Bloodspawn.. Just set the scene and opening.

Posted by Illyria110

ok i'll try my best, this is my first battle, so feel free to correct me, here goes.......

Illyria felt no remorse, walking past the carcasses of those she had just killed. She stopped in front of one. It was a female, who had been mourning over the loss of a loved one. She had angered Illyria, spewing her feelings all over. How dare this insignificant human anger her, so Illyria had ripped out her spine.

As the angered and deeply annoyed Illyria walked further she heard footsteps, she looked up and saw a dark figure approaching. Obviously challenging her.

"A warrior?" she said aloud. "This should be intresting....."

Posted by Aeonanima

*Makes his way pass the bodies, and haults just a few feet before her* I can see through that illusion of yours. Your soul is pure with evil. *Unsheaths his sword, as it creates a horrific scream of tortured souls. The blade trails with whats seams to be corrupted withered faces of pain and despaire, wich gives hint to its soul devouring power.* Many soul have i claimed under this blade. And now.. *An insidious smile crosses his face* It hungers for yours. It is a pitty that i would slay one of my cousins. *Without further hesitation, he swings his sword in a verticle motion at his oponents chest, spinning around only to send a flurry of thrusts (aprox 3) completting his round. The blade screams like a banshee, aswell as sending off its chaotic energies (non-elemental) giving more potentcy and destructive power to his attacks.*

Posted by Illyria110

"You underestimate me" Illyria smirked. Illyria then, using her left hand, quickly grabbed the blade of the sword and ripped it from the attacker tossing it aside, while she simultaneously grabbed a hold of his neck. She slowly raised him off the ground, squeezing his neck. She could feel the bones begin to crack as she dug her nails in to his thick neck. Blood began to drip down her fingers. "You fight for these people, why? Their lives are meaningless." Without waiting for a response, Illyria threw her attacker in to the nearest building. "Too easy"

Posted by Aeonanima

*Steps from the wreckage of the building seeminf to not have been phased.* Your a tough one. *Smirks with wicked intentions. Maverick flares violently with an array of colors, as he rushes his oponent at an unearthly speed. He figure is trailed by a stretched blurr. Within a matter of moments, he is before the demon seizing her neck, and his claws peircing into her neck. His gauntlet shines ever brightly, and with a massive pulse of energy, she is blasted at point blank range. Illryia is sent soaring into the distance still engulfed with a burning blanket of energy.* Perhaps you should re-evaluate your situation.

Posted by Illyria110

Illyria stood up, not noticing her small injury, and began concentrating on Bloodspawn. She channeled all of her anger, and within seconds a blue beam of electricity shot from her eyes. It hit Bloodspawn's upper torso tackling him to the ground. His skin was charred black as he lie sizziling on the ground. Illyria then walked towards him. She studied at his burning flesch, feeling no pity for the warrior, she then gave a crushing blow to his right knee. She felt a snap as the warrior Bloodspawn howled in pain.