Electroplankton

Posted by segashadow128gcn

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=59911

ok there is a really good artical there ^ skim through it if you would like, and it says the game comes with a pair of blue headphones how amazing is that. its a music mixer i am personally really pumped up over this one. i mean sure its not much of a "game" but man i really want to play around with this i think that it will give me the many hours of enjoyment that mario with his not so 4 by 4.....adventure failed to give me and the golden eye only thing worth a crap game is the multiplayer......dont for get my last game urban GT witch is accually not so bad if you can just get around the bugs. but not good by any means...

electroplanton needs to come faster and mario kart....

Posted by junior senior

I want that.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, this is a good game. My bro got it for me while he was in taiwan.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Yeah, it's pretty kickass, but maybe only worth $30 or so - I was hooked on it for a few days, but after that my play time on it just dwindled.

Posted by Drewboy64

I like to play it once in a while, depending on what mood I'm in. If you love music or creating thing's though, you'd love this.

Posted by Arczu

It's almost like a keyboard you can come back to when you feel like it.

From what I see, this is one kick-grass musical game. I will own it.

Posted by Drewboy64

sorry for bumping this sort of, but man I wish I could find a way to record the sounds and combine them. Sexiness.

Posted by The Punisher

Ill probaly test it first, but sooner or later ill probaly end up buying it, cuz it looks cool, and to get it to record your gona need a major sound system, and a vary highquality microphone to pick up everything. Then realy sweet mixing techinques. I suggest just getting Fruity Loops Pro.

Posted by Drewboy64

Sorry for bumping this thread.

I was just wondering, what electroplankton do you think would go well together?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Drewboy64: what electroplankton do you think would go well together?

Eh?

Posted by Drewboy64

as in, if you mixed the sounds of two different types of electroplankten (like hanenbrow and lumiloop or something), what would mix well?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Drewboy64: as in, if you mixed the sounds of two different types of electroplankten (like hanenbrow and lumiloop or something), what would mix well?

I don't think you should be creating music if you can't figure it out yourself. But that's just my opinion.

Posted by Apathetic

Sweet, I highly doubt its advanced as garageband but still looks pretty **** good. I wish I had both.

Posted by Speedfreak

It's not really a music creation tool, more like a musical toy.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Wicked Sushi: I don't think you should be creating music if you can't figure it out yourself. But that's just my opinion.

I was asking more of what other people's opinions were, not for help.

I wish I had a good recorder so that I could mix up some nice sounds.

BTW, Electroplankton in America will be available online only, I believe.
[URL="http://ds.ign.com/articles/661/661092p1.html"]Electroplankton at IGN[/URL]