wtf

Posted by Last Fog

http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I just noticed Get a FREE Playstation Portable!!! and Get a FREE Nintendo DS!!! are listed as boards under systems?! And they have mods! I don't remember them always being there. Is this some kind of joke or what? I mean it must be, but why?

Posted by NegativeTrend

Jesse Smith spam and they aren't boards. They're ref links so Jesse can get free money for people clicking and joining into pyramid schemes.

Posted by Last Fog

Obviously they're not real boards... they're just the links to those stupid advertisements on the main page. But it just took me surprise.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Click the spam and get a 'free' system!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Thank you Jesse.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Last Fog, are those pictures of members here??? I only notice myself smiling, er grining. If they are, you should number them and make a thread where we all guess who is who!!!! *Didn't know we had a few babies, a cat, a monkey, and George W. Bush that post here!!!* :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Last Fog

Or Julia Roberts, or Richard Simmons, or Jesus!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

There's about 4 or 5 members in there

Posted by Jesse Smith

Make a post down there with a game for us to try to figure out which ones are members!!! :D:D

Posted by Ant

Myself, Bebop, Jesse, Pit, and Feion. :cool: Or is it creepy that I know that? 0_0

Posted by NegativeTrend

2nd row, 3rd from left, that's me.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting NegativeTrend: 2nd row, 3rd from left, that's me.
I knew before even looking what it was gonna be.

I think I'll add more to it. More VGC members, more celebreties, more hobos... And I think I have to replace Fie-on because he's not smiling and ruins the entire mood of the picture. The jerk.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!! Simply make a different image with about 50 different members. It's summer, so you got no life for another month!! :D:D:D

Oh, and I'm not smiling, I'm grining (:D), ie thinking up my next plan for causing chaos and driving humans insane!!!)

Posted by Poison

Quoting Jesse Smith: Bah!! Simply make a different image with about 50 different members. It's summer, so you got no life for another month!! :D:D:D

Oh, and I'm not smiling, I'm grining (:D), ie thinking up my next plan for causing chaos and driving humans insane!!!)

You need a break from the forums, badly if I might add.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm addicted to Message Boards!!! And this isn't the only message board site I go to, but more like about 10 a day. There's one message board site that I go to MORE than VGChat! :D

Posted by Prince Redon

Get off my VGC!