Super nintendo games for gba

Posted by CRONOfrog9

With it becoming harder and harder for people to find the classic games for the super nintendo like chrono trigger and breath of fire 2, do you think that those classic games that we loved so much should come out on the gba for portability? They already remade some nes titles why not the snes titles?

Posted by KoF

n00b, what do you think Super Mario Advance 2, and Super Mario Advance 3 is? What do you think Legend of Zelda: LTTP is? WHAT DO YOU THINK DKC AND DKC2 IS? I thought so, you didn't think. The fact is they have been doing it, right under your nose.

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

They've already made remakes of all the Super Mario games and the Mario World games.

Yea, I do think that some of the classic titles such as Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Bahamut Lagoon, and a few others should be remade into GBA/DS carts, but what most people do is buy a Flash GBA cart and a SNES emulator for it, if they truly wanted to play it on the GBA.

IMO, if you wanted to play it just buy a used SNES at a lawn sale and pop in the cart that you want, and have fun. Or if your truly desperate and cant find it (Or need a translated copy) download it onto your PC and play it via an emulator.

Posted by Veggan

Quoting CRONOfrog9: With it becoming harder and harder for people to find the classic games for the super nintendo like chrono trigger and breath of fire 2, do you think that those classic games that we loved so much should come out on the gba for portability? They already remade some nes titles why not the snes titles?

Well they are making Final Fantasy 3 but thats for DS... well breath of fire one is comming out soon but chrono trigger I have no clue.

Posted by KoF

Quoting Veggan: Well they are making Final Fantasy 3 but thats for DS... well breath of fire one is comming out soon but chrono trigger I have no clue.

FF III was NES.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting EnTiTyHaCkEr: They've already made remakes of all the Super Mario games and the Mario World games.

Yea, I do think that some of the classic titles such as Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Bahamut Lagoon, and a few others should be remade into GBA/DS carts, but what most people do is buy a Flash GBA cart and a SNES emulator for it, if they truly wanted to play it on the GBA.

IMO, if you wanted to play it just buy a used SNES at a lawn sale and pop in the cart that you want, and have fun. Or if your truly desperate and cant find it (Or need a translated copy) download it onto your PC and play it via an emulator.

how would i put chrono trigger onto a gba cart and would it cost a lot?

by the way KoF read my entire post i said that they remade some games, and donkey kongs for the gba were not exact ports and they were also terrible. FF 3 was snes

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=913088

Posted by KoF

Quoting CRONOfrog9: how would i put chrono trigger onto a gba cart and would it cost a lot?

by the way KoF read my entire post i said that they remade some games

You said

Quoting CRONOfrog9: They already remade some nes titles why not the snes titles?

So next time type what you mean.

Quoting CRONOfrog9: and donkey kongs for the gba were not exact ports and they were also terrible.

They were pretty darn close if not exact ports.

Quoting CRONOfrog9: FF 3 was snes

That's not the real FF III. The real FFIII was released on the NES in Japan.

Next time do you homework before you argue with people who know a little bit more than you do. n00b

EDIT: The game you just linked to is not comming to DS.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting KoF: You said

So next time type what you mean.

They were pretty darn close if not exact ports.

That's not the real FF III. The real FFIII was released on the NES in Japan.

Next time do you homework before you argue with people who know a little bit more than you do. n00b

EDIT: The game you just linked to is not comming to DS.

Sorry but i live in america.

Posted by KoF

Quoting CRONOfrog9: Sorry but i live in america.

Hey, I live in the good ol US of A as well, but at least I am not some unclutured n00b. Who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

I think it's great when they remake games from the old systems, just as long as they don't change anything, but graphics. I hate changes in storyline, or difficulty, and changes in the music quality kind of get on my nerves too. If they can have someone singing at the end of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, then I don't understand why they can't keep the same SNES quality music on the GBA. I really wish that they would remake Secret Of Mana, and Secret Of Evermore, and bring Secret Of Mana 3 to a US console. It's a good game.

Just as long as they keep it simple, and don't mess around too much, I think it's good.

Posted by psp

noob attack!!

Posted by Ichigo54

We NEED to see CT on GBA, but DS would be pretty Pimp too

Posted by muffla

ff IV and ffV are comin out soon

Posted by Zeta

FF4A and FF5A are already out.

Posted by Dexter

I like how they remake Super Nintendo games for the GBA. I already have Zelda and Tales of Phantasia.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It's an advantage for those who don't have the console. They get to play those classics again.

It's even better if you have a virtualboyadvanced.[/COLOR]

Posted by Litbut

They should be put on the DS. It'll give the game more of the original SNES gaming feel. =]

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dexter: I like how they remake Super Nintendo games for the GBA. I already have Zelda and Tales of Phantasia.

Just to be technical and *****y, ToP was never a Super Nintendo game.

Posted by bazariah

i hope they dont keep remaking snes games on gba..... unless they are filled with extra goodies, stages bonus's and what-have you

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Zeta: Just to be technical and *****y, ToP was never a Super Nintendo game.

Super Famicom = Super Nintendo

The way I see it, ToP was a Super Nintendo game that was never released in the US, just as Super Mario RPG was a Super Nintendo game that was never released in the UK.

As for SNES games on GBA... I dislike them. I mean it's all cool and fine to have them portable and all, but all the games I have played are kinda shoddy in the sound department. = \

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

I think portable Chrono Trigger would be awesome.

Posted by Creedence

Lol, you bumped a thread from 06, nice goin' biznatch, and I've decided to play through DMC3 before I return it to you.

But yeah, before I relized I accidently dereped KoF, screw it he probably don't get on anymore, but really dude that guy was a *****.

Posted by Tabascork

Quoting Dexter: I like how they remake Super Nintendo games for the GBA. I already have Zelda and Tales of Phantasia.

I like how they remake a game with TWO MISSING BUTTONS. I love how EVERY game under the sun is ported to a next gen console or handheld. I love how they DON'T add extra content despite the fact a GBA cart has 10 times the memory of a SNES cart.

Posted by Ant

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

There should be a new thread titled: "Super Nintendo games remade for DS"