Open challenge

Posted by project101

Any one that wants to fight I'll use my Tarumi Character

Posted by Moonblood

I'm yo're Huckleberry. Arena or FA?

Posted by project101

Uhh I dont really care I guess.....FA

Posted by Moonblood

The stones jutted out from the beaten earth. Patches of rolling fog shrouded the scattered turfs of grass littered between the stones. Thier cold lifeless faces lined were lined with crevices and cracks of age. Earthen stubble hid itself in the lines & aging cracks. A few dying trees stagered the jagged rows of stone, their gnarling limbs reaching up in homage to the resfull moon.
Behind the macrabe feild of of strewn stone faces loomed a monolith of colred glass & hand hewn stone. It faced forward lookin on the field as a watcher of the dead. The colored windows were bathed in the blood light of a lit torch. As the flames danced & fluttered it cast malisious shadows across the grim splashed light on the feild. The heavy mohogony doors were lit with a devilish light. Filtered beams of the fire light snuck it's way out of the crevisewherethe twor doors met lightigng the facese of the knockers; their faces gnashed like demons in the devil light.

A sudden groan stressed behind the doors. With a booming jerk the doors flew open making a dull crunch as they collided with the stone of the walls. The low sitting fog spat out as the whoosh of the door sent it sprawling into the stale, dead air. Through the fanning mist a cloaked figure strode out. The hellish light of the torch lit the crimson cloak with a demon's face.
through the sprawling mist the figure strode out among the jaggedly strewn stones. Swirls of mist rolled off the soft crimson surface of his cloak. A shriek of wind snapped the cloak into movement. It danced like a ribbon in a torent,the iolent breath of the wind. Loose strands of his silk white hair danced lightly on a whailing gust.
A sudden shot of movement broke the dead stillness. Malichi tensed, there was something, someone else about. Disturbing the dead of their rest.

Malichi: "The dead prefer to rest unstired traveler, you should do well to heed them."

Posted by project101

OOC: CHARA CHANGE XD lol im changing to Magik
Ic: Magik was walking along his hair was blowing in the wind as he slowly walked bare footed on the ground with a block and green jar in his hand that he kept drinking from looking at the one talking to him grinning continueing to grin as he walked closer and closer not saying a word he steps made no sounds and his face and evil expression as he continued to walk then there was a erie howling sound behind him as the ground began to quake and the earth was shaking the howling got stronger and louder it was now if it was in your ear suddenly Zomibies of all sorts began to pop out of the ground moaning and marching behind Magik like that micheal jackson movie thriller or what ever Magik grinned some more as the dead then picked up speed and numbers Magik stopped but they continued to march forward around him toward you with no intentions to stop they finally reached were you were standing and began to push you to the ground and rapidly take bites out of your arms and legs not to big just enough to cause great amounts of infected dirty pain as Magik let out a huge laugh from where he stood
"really? they seem pretty happy to me but thats on fallen angle's opinion

Posted by project101

OOC: CHARA CHANGE XD lol im changing to Magik
Ic: Magik was walking along his hair was blowing in the wind as he slowly walked bare footed on the ground with a block and green jar in his hand that he kept drinking from looking at the one talking to him grinning continueing to grin as he walked closer and closer not saying a word he steps made no sounds and his face and evil expression as he continued to walk then there was a erie howling sound behind him as the ground began to quake and the earth was shaking the howling got stronger and louder it was now if it was in your ear suddenly Zomibies of all sorts began to pop out of the ground moaning and marching behind Magik like that micheal jackson movie thriller or what ever Magik grinned some more as the dead then picked up speed and numbers Magik stopped but they continued to march forward around him toward you with no intentions to stop they finally reached were you were standing and began to push you to the ground and rapidly take bites out of your arms and legs not to big just enough to cause great amounts of infected dirty pain as Magik let out a huge laugh from where he stood
"really? they seem pretty happy to me but thats on fallen angle's opinion."

Posted by Moonblood

I will post ASAP I kind of got crazy busy the tail end of this week, sorry to keep you waiting but I will post soon. I like the zombies by the way nice touch.

Posted by Moonblood

Vast nashing of rotting teeth & the foulness of death flooded Malichi's senses as the risen dead swarmed him. Malichi felt his vaulting pulse of nerves flood his mind.

Instincivley, in mecanism pigments flashed grey in his arms as the surface became rough hewn. The intenseity of the bitting dead splintered jaws & the dislocated & scattered casting themselves into the night air with a thrash of Malichi's arm. Malichi's fear snapped into rage. With a sudden great pull & throw of his arms skulls split back severing the vertebre in a thickened crack.

Leaping to his feet Malichi swept his legs in archs dancing on his momentum. Heads & necks bowed & snapped as Malichi spun through the crowd. The last zombie clattered to the floor.

Malichi turned slowly against against the wind his silver hair dancing about his face on the stale air his hood still shrouding his face.

"The dead are better rested 'tis not your place to play ***."

Magik blinked & Malichi vanished. He looked all about. Nothing but the broken dead & the stones of there rest. A great force thrust into Magiks rib as Malichi's granite heal forced its way into his side. Magik felt his body heave sideways & the ache shoot through his side.

Malichi swung his back leg up & twisted his body into the blow. Malichi's foot hurled downward in an arch for Magik's neck. Great sock stabbed Magik's neck as his head was forced down.

The sight of the stones rough surface blurred as Magik's head broke into it. Spider webbed splits fanned across it on impact. Magik sight blacked out for a moment.

He suddenly felt a force through him backward. Magik sight returned to a running red. As his fingers smeared the blood from his eye he could see his blood run from the creased & crakced stone.