Xenos to replace Judge

Posted by Hyper

Should Xenos replace Judge for the off-topic boards that he's getting demodded from?

P.S.: Jesse, Xenos is a n00bie!! :D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Yeah. Xenos is a great mod, and would be perfect for the spot.

Posted by Jesse Smith

ahem..., if he's a n00bie, why is he #10 on the reputation list??!!!

Killer Jordo, 007 ninja, or Screenname would be more like it!!!!! (Or any one you have banned!)

Posted by sabre

Because... we secretly really, really like n00bies?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Fate should mod the Off Topic boards.

In fact, I think we should demod Kodachi and The Judge (because he requested it :() and mod both Xenos and Fate, if she wants it.

Posted by sabre

Don't know about demodding Kodachi, she could have just went on holiday and forgot to tell us, but I'm all for giving Fate OT alongside Xenos.

Posted by Echo

Everyone advances faster than me :(

But yeah, Fate and Xenos could both handle modding more. Try to find out if Kodachi is just gone for a short while or if she's gone forever before you de-mod her, though.

Posted by The Judge

I say yes to Xenos. She seems like a great mod.

Posted by Iris

I think we should let Xenos go first. We should keep Kodachi a little longer, and then if she's still not active enough, replace her with Fate.

Posted by Fate

Xenos seems pretty capable. I vote yes.

Posted by Crono

Quoting Echo: Everyone advances faster than me :(

Not true. I've been a mod since before you got here. ROFL.

Either way, Xenos or Fate, doesn't matter to me. They'd both perform the job admirably, I believe.

Posted by Ant

Why not split up the sections and have seprate mods for each section like it was back in the day? Seemed better that way.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sabredog: Don't know about demodding Kodachi, she could have just went on holiday and forgot to tell us.

er are you all on crack....

Kodachi - Last Online 07-26-2005 04:33 PM

Um, that's a measly three days ago, not a month and three days ago!!!! :D:D

Posted by Shin-Ra

Xenos would make a good off topic mod, but I thought having Iris or moving Fate over to those boards would be better. As for Kodachi, I'm against demodding her until she requests it or she leaves for over two months. She could be busy right now and not have time to post for all I know. Anyway, I'm voting yes ont his poll.

Posted by Xenos

Iris can mod CB. I can have OFf-Topic, Polls, and CB, Fate War Board?

But at least give Fate War Board for sure.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Xenos: Iris can mod CB. I can have OFf-Topic, Polls, and CB, Fate War Board?

I like this set up. My only complaint is that there'd be too many mods assigned to the Community board.

Posted by Iris

No more than usual...

Posted by Xenos

Kodachi isn't really active so it doesn't matter.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Off Topic: Fate and Xeno
Polls: Xeno
War Board: Fate and Kodachi
Community Board: Fate, Xeno, and Iris

Either way, Off Topic is starting to get extremely rediculous. All threads have become are crap links people find on the internet. Those threads then become a contest to see who can make the biggest joke and get someone to give them "The Win" and 10 seconds of proud time. Fate is relentless, and someone I could see filtering a lot of that crap.

Posted by Ant

oh noes 3 women will be controling the area of the site with the most traffic!

Eh, seems fine. GO 4 IT!

Posted by Fate

Quoting Linkman: Fate is relentless, and someone I could see filtering a lot of that crap.

General Gaming is the cleanest place ever. ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!! Do we really need hot chicks controlling da most populer part of the site!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Dear ***, Jesse just called Fate, Iris, Xenos, and Kodachi hot chicks :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but.... Do we really want the most populer boards moded by HOT chicks???!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Echo

Quoting Fate: General Gaming is the cleanest place ever. ;)

Why thank you. ;)

Posted by Iris

I think we hot chicks will bring a lot of traffic.

Or stop it, in our case. :-*

Posted by sabre

[quote=Linkman]Off Topic: Fate, Kodachi and Xeno
Polls: Xeno
War Board: Fate and Kodachi
Community Board: Fate, Xeno, and Iris
Perfect lineup.

Posted by Iris

Why would Polls only need 1 person?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Iris: Why would Polls only need 1 person?

Yeah, we could use some testosterone in that area. Ahem.

edit: LOL joking do you get it sabredog?? >:0

Posted by sabre

Community Board and Off Topic are popular, and War Board is more likely to foster arguments.

Posted by Jesse Smith

On the other hand, we don't want to see four chicks go through weekly PMS!!! We would be a new World War every week as they fight over what get's locked and so on. :D:D:D

Oh, wait, war is good. Make all four of the HOT CHICKS the mods of all four boards!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Linkman: Those threads then become a contest to see who can make the biggest joke and get someone to give them "The Win" and 10 seconds of proud time. Fate is relentless, and someone I could see filtering a lot of that crap.[/B]

Funny, I see Fate contributing to those usually. [spoiler]F*cking *********.[/spoiler]

Posted by Fate

Only 'cause the posts before me haven't been deleted. :-*

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Because it's not all that popular or hard to manage. Besides, I'd much rather just delete the polls forum.

Posted by Ant

Ant for polls! (I'm funny!)

Posted by sabre

I guess as there's been a new proposition, we should really make a new poll.