mario is missing

Posted by steve9842005

Hi. i have heard a lot about mario is missing, so wut kind of game is it? is it like luigis mansion where luigi has to find mario again or wut?

Posted by Last Fog

lmao... this game's in an encyclopedia! Everything you need to know is right [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Is_Missing!]here.[/URL]

Posted by Kal

I heard about it, like it's an educational game or soemthing.

Posted by Dexter

I wonder how incredibly rare this game is for the NES. I've never seen it and I don't believe I know anyone who has it. Maybe one day I'll become so lucky as to find the game and add it to my collection, along with the Mario Time Machine game.

Posted by Pit

A good game, for collecting purposes, but otherwise, the game is horrible and I wouldn't suggest this to anyone who is looking for a fun game to play.

Posted by Arczu

I tried to play it once, but I couldn't understand what to do (conisidering this was a ROM, and a porly done one).

I caoudn't get at this for more that 2 minutes.

Posted by ManaKnightMike

I used to rent it all the time its one of those games nintendo made that is all educationy its kinda lame.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I actually learned a lot from it. It's not an action game at all. You go to different cities in the world and collect information about historical artifacts that were stolen by Koopa Troopas, and you have to recover the items, then answer a few questions about them. It's mostly trivial information that will never actually come in handy, unless you're on Jeopardy, but I still found it fun to play.

Heh, no fighting though. At all. There are enemies that you have to attack, but they can't hurt you. Only you can hurt them.