World of Warcraft or Guild Wars

Posted by project101

I havent played WoW but I have played Guild Wars and I want to play WoW if its better

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting project101: I havent played WoW but I have played Guild Wars and I want to play WoW if its better

no monthly bills is good, but any diehard mmorpg fan will tell you maxing out at 20 is too short of a game.

Posted by Borealis

WoW.

Posted by Necrololicon

They're both boring at the max level. Really boring.

Posted by TopgunFFX

i havent played WoW but if its a lil decent than its better than guild wars i dont like guild wars

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

WoW is definetly the better of the two. But if you're poor, get Guild Wars.

Posted by blue123

i prefer guild wars because more of my friends play it

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting Necrololicon: They're both boring at the max level. Really boring.

true but it takes longer to max out in WoW.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Guild Wars. No monthly payments win me over, as I'm a cheap bastard.

Posted by Xero

I chose WoW because I just love the game. I hate the fact we have to pay, but its worth it.

Posted by Spin

WoW is a better game, but it costs a lot more. in WoW you can go up to lvl 60. In guild wars you can only go up to lvl 20. Both games have their good and bad points.

Posted by The Punisher

World of Warcraft. Its a much better game, and it draws you in. The drawback is payng the monthly fee, 14.00 somthing like that. Although its tottaly worth it.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I'm going to be n00bish here:

F

Posted by Cmex28

Even though i have both i would have to say WoW because the leveling up is more fun and more rewarding due to the fact that GW's max is 20 so after that there is really nothing else to do but play PvP for hours and hours. I would also like to add that i myself am a cheap bastard so i play guild wars cuz its free and the only reason i have WoW is because it was a demo in a magazine so 2 weeks came and went so now im stuck wif GW ^_^

Posted by Prince Redon

I personally prefer guild wars, only because, as Shin-Ra said, I'm a cheap bastard as well, and more of my friends play guild wars.

Posted by Apathetic

WoW. Plus all my friends are on WoW, because they know its better too ^_^.