is any one elses SSBM have a Teen rating?

Posted by RAHU

My friend pointed out to me recently that my SSBM has a rating of Teen while his is Everone. I was wondering if anyone knew why this is or if anyone elses has this rating.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

no, its like no

all of them are T rating

Posted by Mystic Hero

Um if one has a T rating what makes you think the rest of us have diffeent? Honestly, did you think they just decided "oh lets have this SSBM be rated M and this one E and this one for pre-k and up." No game ratings are the same for just that game. If one game is rated E then every other one of that particular game is rated E.

Posted by D.J Cat

Mine is G8+ .

It contains Medium level animated violence...

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting RAHU: My friend pointed out to me recently that my SSBM has a rating of Teen while his is Everone. I was wondering if anyone knew why this is or if anyone elses has this rating.
Really? His copy is rated E? That's odd.... Hmm... Well mine is definately T and I got it right after its release way back in '02. Maybe the rating has changed recently but I don't see how. Does his copy have the player's choice banner on top?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

no dude, all of them are T

Even the players choice one

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yup. Not a single copy is rated anything else. And for anyone to think otherwise... well, that's just dumb of them.

Posted by Last Fog

The only explanation is that RAHU's friend was looking at the original SSB and they had a misunderstanding... or your friend is dyslexic or just an idiot.

Posted by RAHU

seriously his is rated E even the ones in all of the flyers i have seen are E. and his doesnt have the banner, but i also got mine on the release.

Posted by Last Fog

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

what he said

Posted by Ant

Mine's AO+

My version of SSBM has the Hot Coffee cheat :cool2:

Posted by Last Fog

Picture zelda inviting captain falcon for some "hot coffee"... lol

Posted by Fox McCloud

Every SSBM game that I have seen were rated:T.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

what he said

Posted by Borealis

I smell bootleg.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i belive you, about the ads they mess thoughs up like in bustbuy or walmart or whatever they will have mature 17 and old buy it in red typiclly but the printed case will have an E rating maybe it is a miss print mistake, never the less i can see were yuor coming from but i am not even going to ask for a pic, **** photoshop......

but sure why not maybe it is a mistake.

Posted by goku262003

Quoting RAHU: [COLOR=DarkRed]seriously his is rated E even the ones in all of the flyers i have seen are E. and his doesnt have the banner, but i also got mine on the release.

[/COLOR]
first off change your font color please. second for anyone to believe you gotta have photograpic proof so how about taking a camera and take pics of the 2 versions ok?

Posted by Mystic Hero

If you think you are right back up what you are saying with some screen shots. I want to see this game rating for myself. Otherwise I will still say that what you are saying is total bull****.

Posted by verystrait42

TOTAL bull****...

Posted by Drewboy64

"Picture zelda inviting captain falcon for some "hot coffee"... lol"

Or inviting samus...

I'm sorry.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Mine's 3+.

Posted by Phoenix Spell

Oh no...Pikachu is getting his *** thrashed.... LIKE IT DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE POKEMON GAMES! (which are E)

Pokemon games don't focus mainly on fighting. Unlike SSB which is JUST about fighting.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Vampiro: Pokemon games don't focus mainly on fighting.

Um. Yes they do.

Posted by JON

Quoting Borealis: I smell bootleg.

it could be possible. that or whoever the distributor was messed up

Quoted post: Um. Yes they do.

I meant there's A LOT more to it than just fighting.