NCCA or Madden

Posted by El Capitan

Right now im hooked on NCCA 2006 and I'm waiting for Madden. So I would like to see how people compare the eachother and give the pros and cons on each.

Pros for NCCA: Nice controls, and I like how you can get the crowd into. I also like the new feature "Race for the Heisman", its really neat. You can make your own player and pick his position, go to a camp, get your scholarship offers, pick a college then try to win heisman and go pro. also every team has an advatange and that their is good team, okay teams, and terrible team. I also like how they have the school songs and the stadiums look identical.

Cons: I don't like that the ratings a fake. Being Texas means having a good qb which it has, but a terrible wr line. Every time I throw the ball, the wr's catch it. Im running and throw a fluke pass they catch it and w/e. Also you can do a good play and wonder who the player is but you would have to look it up who it is and it just turns out to be a hassle.

Pros for Madden: You can be a pro team and know who the players, again controls are nice. Stadiums look the same.

Cons: You can basically be any team and win but w/e(to me this is a big con). Thats my opinon.

There isn't much that I would know because it isnt out yet. But I am just basing this from 2005.

Posted by Crazy K

Neither. I hate most of EA's football games. I hate EA because they went low down and bought out all rights to a NFL football game for 10 or so years. So I have lost my respect for EA.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

General Gaming Chat?...

Madden. I prefer pro-football teams over college teams. The last time I played a NCCA game, I lost real bad.

Posted by toxic

Madden is good, but you can only play it for so long before breaking the disc.

Posted by midnight23

madden 06 for me

Posted by bulletproof23

i am hooked on madden 06 right now