Mario Superstar Baseball

Posted by segashadow128gcn

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=6797&type=wmv

you can go check out a trailer at the link above

ok there has to be someone here that will agree with me the mario is just what baseball needs i love the game of baseball and playoff time is amazing to watch i love playing baseball games especially for the sweet sweet feeling of hitting a homerun, like on baseball2020 for SNES! but most baseball games get boring or there just to in depth to just casualy enjoy, mario superstar baseball witch comes out this aug. will put an end to that, with arcade style baseball with mario twist now i know a homerun on this game is going to feel spectacular!! but with the dynamic camra angles the history of past rivalies and the smooth controls along with single player mode a party mode and a 2 player mode, minigames, special power up moves for each charicter not to mention how many charicters there are i dont know exactly but i know its alot. this game looks very promising the new issue of Nintendo power have a prereview on it and its amzing read it if you can, plus i read in EGM that they gave the pre rating for this game a e3 and "exellent" maybe i am just a sucker for mario and baseball but i dont think so i think this game is going to be extremly good and my favorite on the cube, it will be my 25 game to buy for this system. and i can feel it being my favorite i want to play this game more than i want to play twilight princess right know and thats ALOT

have any of you herd about this game what are some of your thoughs, anyone else plan to pick it up on launch date?

Posted by steve9842005

ya i have heard of this game and i cant wait till it comes out. i love baseball games and an animated mario baseball game is going to be awesome. i cant wait.

Posted by Lucifer

Mario doesn't need any more sports to lose weight.

Posted by steve9842005

hey everyone, i was wondering wut do u think of mario superstar baseball? it looks like it is going to be a good game. i want to hear wut u think and if any of u guys r gonna get it. see ya.

Posted by Last Fog

I'm sick of this Mario sports crap. Why does Nintendo have to stick mario and company on every ***dam thing.. They can't just make an original sports game with unique charcters. has to be mario tennis, mario baseball, mario cart, mario party 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 (I know there aren't that many, yet....). I'm just sick of it. When are they gonna try something new?

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Last Fog: I'm sick of this Mario sports crap. Why does Nintendo have to stick mario and company on every ***dam thing.. They can't just make an original sports game with unique charcters. has to be mario tennis, mario baseball, mario cart, mario party 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 (I know there aren't that many, yet....). I'm just sick of it. When are they gonna try something new?

Don't forget Super Mario Strikers (Mario Soccer) :p
But honestly, I don't mind the whole mass Mario games. I mean the new additions of Mario sports games at least increases and adds with Tennis and Golf.

well strikers soccer, the mario soccer title is on the way to, as is Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix.

mario sports games are amazing though i mean tennis is the short end of the stick but i enjoy the games i know mario party is like still going but people are still buying them and untell that stops the partys will keep coming, and nintendo dosent need to just slap mario on every thing. they just do because a lot of people like it that way. i cant wait for the soccer title either. and i even want to try the DDR title.

Posted by Madame Flurrie

While I don't particularly care for sports games, this one sounds interesting to me because you can create your own baseball team, and there's supposed to be a plethora of Mario characters to choose from. I hope this means some characters from the Mario RPGs will be appearing. :)

Posted by muffla

they have mario soccer kool lol jk
but really its all aobu tmoney people keep buying these games so nintedo just keeps makin them

Posted by protomanEXE

I think that this game looks allright but kinda stupid