donkey konga

Posted by steve9842005

wut did u guys think of donkey konga? i think it was a really great game but the drum controls....nintendo messed up a tiny bit. they were really good but the only part they messed up on was that u could hit both sides of the drum and it would work for yellow and red. so the game was kind of easy because u wouldnt have to really doo much. jus get the rythm rite. and all u had to do was hit the side of the drum when u were supposed to clap. so ya. other than that though....it was an awesome game.

Posted by Lucifer

As my good friend who works at eB once said: "I put that Donkey Konga game out three weeks ago because my boss said it would be good for promotional value. Every day at least eight five-year-olds walk in and bash the living hell out of the drums. I hide the remaining two we have in stock and force a sale on the ones out for display that get beaten like war drums in the Middle Ages. Unfortunately, they're replaced by another eight. I believe that whoever makes Tylenol has gotten more money from Donkey Konga then Nintendo has."

Posted by Ch

I personally think the game is a blunder to the name of the prestegious Donkey Kong series. I have been a HUGE Donkey Kong fanatic until Konga came out. I mean, I feel like a raving dumba$s standing there clapping and banging the shat out of those two drums in front of people. I personally hate the game.

Posted by Last Fog

The game looks lame to me, and I'm sure the music sucks. It's not that I don't like the idea of the drums, it's just the game itself of matching beats to crappy music. Jungle Beat however looks like a blast. I really want to grab that game when it goes down in price. Last I checked it was 60 bucks for the game and bongos.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

The game's music sucks, which makes the game suck. And yeah, I bought it. :(