Mommy, where do babies come from?

Posted by VicE

Sorry for the topic title, couldn't resist. Anyway what this topic is really about, a sequel to the game Feel the Magic has just been announced and it has a most... unusual title:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/637/637078p1.html

Yup, I smell a name change when/if this ever comes out in the 'States. :P

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting VicE: Sorry for the topic title, couldn't resist. Anyway what this topic is really about, a sequel to the game Feel the Magic has just been announced and it has a most... unusual title:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/637/637078p1.html

Yup, I smell a name change when/if this ever comes out in the 'States. :P

Do you actually think the name change will be better? Feel the magic XY/XX sounds alot better then "Project Rub", and less weird.

Posted by Speedfreak

"High I'd like a copy of Feel the Magic Ex Wy Slash Ex Ex" "Hi I'd like a copy of Project Rub" *shrug*

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Speedfreak: "High I'd like a copy of Feel the Magic Ex Wy Slash Ex Ex" "Hi I'd like a copy of Project Rub" *shrug*

"Hi I'd like a copy of Feel the Magic"

You don't walk into a shop and say "Hi, I'd like a copy of The Legend of Zelda:The Wind Waker." You just say "Give me Wind Waker". Speedfreak fails :(

Posted by Speedfreak

Then why didn't he say "Feel the Magic sounds better than Project Rub"? :3

Posted by NightmareBassX

I thought you'd know what I meant, but it does sound stupid to say "Feel the magic Ex wy ex ex. But I would just say Feel the Magic.

Posted by verystrait42

Im going to laugh my *** off if that name stays as the title. but that might prevent parents from letting kids get it, even if it is rated teen :rock:

Posted by dylananisa

this game is creepy

Posted by Sean Fury

Nintendo fails.

Why are they making a game obviously geared, from the title, towards little children and rating it teen? OMG, breast-feeding, that turns me right on. Ironic, since I watched "Me, Myself, and Irene" today.

Posted by dylananisa

yha fight the power sean!!!