VGC FFL?

Posted by taygovp

Anyone up for getting a private league together for VGC members? I'm addicted to fantasy football and VGC. Somethin has to give. We could do one of the free ones (ESPN, Yahoo). I know there are some serious sports fans here..don't deny it...I know who you are!

Posted by The Judge

How do you play Fantasy Football?

Posted by taygovp

It's almost the same as real football except your team is mix of players you pick based on their stats. There's a point system for certain stats (e.g. 5 points for every TD that a player scores IRL). Based upon how your players do IRL on sunday, you amass a point total. Your team goes head-to-head with other owners' teams every week. The team with the highest point total between the two wins. Did I explain that well enuff? It really is addictive and adds some fun when you don't wanna root for just one team all the time. You wouldn't be good for it Judge. The rules prohibit killing your opponent...at least literally.

Posted by El Capitan

Count me in. How would we pick, it doesnt feel right because people can make your team so stack it wouldn't be funny. Could it be like a first come first sever basis and how are we gonna count point also do we have to keep track of our own?