The Judge

Posted by Pit

Hi people.

This is another mod at VGC, but I do not want to make my name public for the following reasons. I don't want to be an *******, get bugged with IMs going, "WHYY??", be in the spotlight for this fiasco, or anything of that nature. Frank, many other moderators who's name I cannot reveal wants the Judge gone and a lot of common members think so too.

One, he's immature. I am sorry, but it is the truth. The recent ordeal with Sable Wind is obvious. Two, my gawd. He spams more than he moderates. There are a lot of threads that exhibit this. It's not hard. Three, something vice versa from the first, he locks things for no reason/for his justification. With. "It's already served it's purpose." I am sorry again, but you just don't grasp the skills to be a moderator, Judge. There is nothing professional or even decency in the way you moderate. You play favorites, you take personal issues into moderation simply to cater yourself and whoever you wish to please. In fact, the way you became a mod in the first place was a result of mere favortism.

Note, I didn't say this, and no I'm not going to include names. Now for my 2 cents.

Seriously, dude, what the hell are you thinking? Alright, it's going to sound hypocritical when I say stop fooling around when I do it various times, but what the hell is wrong with you? I mean, did it completely skip your head that you're a moderator and your job is to maintain your board clean? I'm not telling you to go nazi, but you've gone out of line.

Do you know how embarassed Sable Wind was? You know, when I made the boob jokes, she knew I was gonna do it, and she was okay. I've known her since I began coming to the forums, so he had no problems. Had I known my comment would've made such an uproar, do you think I would've made it? It was humorous for the first 2 or so pages, but hey, guess who had to take it to a whole new level? NONE OTHER THAN YOU! You had to rename the thread, without her consent which was pretty retarded and not funny, at all, and made a mockery out of her. Then you continue.. and continue, disregarding her.

You know, I knew you weren't prepared for modship, and you've proven it. I've no respect for you anymore. You aren't funny, you aren't witty, so just drop it. You kissed enough *** to get the spot, but let's see if you've kissed nearly enough to maintain it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm waiting a couple of days to let the drama pass over so I can make a decision I'll be happy with later on. I recommend some of you do the same.

Posted by Ant

I say No.

Just consider this a warning. I've already warned him on a personal level...

This sorta reminds me of Wal-Mart...Heh.

Posted by Hyper

I agree 100% with the above post. Judge needs out of his spot. He can't handle it in a mature, responsible manner. I was seriously considering making this thread myself, and have been ever since he got his spot. Judge plays favorites, locks good threads, leaves bad threads alone, encourages idiocy, doesn't take ANYTHING seriously (he said so himself, people), and overall isn't fit for the position. My vote is a "yes" for the demodding.

edit: by above, I mean the first post.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: I say No.

Just consider this a warning. I've already warned him a personal level...

Alright, awesome.

I just can't say "no". I wouldn't blame you, since you're his friend in real life, but seriously, just a warning? You know, I wouldn't mind the way he acts if he'd just do his job. I mean, he gets modded to the spot, holy hell, the place is **** now. Locking topics that aren't in need of locking and keeping topics open that would belong in the Wacko board or spam board, if we had one. I mean, I for one thought he should've been de-modded already. I would've made a poll a while back had I known other people had agreed with me. The reason I didn't though is that he's such "great" friends with Raptor, the person who nominated him. Oh Raptor, for someone who's respected for being an "intellectual" or just plainly a "smart member", you ****ing aren't. Nominating Judge is a prime example of your stupidity and for the love of *** drop the whole "rawr im a furry and i hate the humans so rebellious rah" while you're ****ing at it. You're another one WHO IN MY OPINION needs de-modding, but that was disccused a while back, and hey, you're still here.

You're immature. You don't think. You encourage idiocy. You don't have any decency or morals. You've gone from doing a bad job to worse.

I'll wait for your response before I vote yes.

Posted by Hyper

You really didn't have to mention Raptor at all. =/

Posted by Pit

You quoted my post which was clearly above yours to say that? Oh, and I'm aware I did, thanks for pointing that out though!

Posted by Hyper

People usually make posts before me, so I figured I may as well quote it then just in case it isn't above when my post goes through. You know. Edited, though >:0

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Annonomys: This is another mod at VGC, but I do not want to make my name public for the following reasons. many other moderators who's name I cannot reveal wants the Judge gone and a lot of common members think so too.

So, if you all don't have the balls to reveal yourselves, even just on the mod board, I don't have the balls to de-mod any one!!! *Reads the thread* Blarg!!! Then again, I'm not so sure about that!!!! :( You're all fighting [url=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/sadak0/My%20Face/IMG_1966.jpg]over this!!!!![/url] Guys, you shouldn't hate each other, instead you all should only hate me! :D:D

Posted by Pit

Well Jesse, they may have not revealed themselves, but I did. Like I said, we're not fighting over that. That happened to be "the last straw". This poll was eventually going to happen.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But WHY did it have to be The Judge!!! :(:( I know, I know, because he's the one who did all that naughty stuff!!!!! Bah!! That's my job!!!!! The Judge you're supposed to administer justice to the wicked. :judge: I'M the one who's supposed to drive every one insane, not you!!!! :(

Posted by Ex-Linkman

The Judge wasn't like this before, so I'm holding back on voting for a couple of days too. Maybe he can redeem himself, MAYBE.

Quoting Jesse Smith: But WHY did it have to be The Judge!!! :(:( I know, I know, because he's the one who did all that naughty stuff!!!!! Bah!! That's my job!!!!! The Judge you're supposed to administer justice to the wicked. :judge: I'M the one who's supposed to drive every one insane, not you!!!! :(

Poor Jesse has envy. :(

Posted by The Judge

I'm at work right now, so I urge everyone to hold off voting till I can get home and formulate an actual defense, though I pretty much expected this to come about. Please just wait a few hours, I should be on by 6.

Posted by Echo

Indeed, votes should be held off until he can say something for himself, although things he's being accused of can't really be passed off in any way....

Posted by The Judge

Just see my post in the community board. Demod me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but... your Honor!!!!! :( You are a great mod!!!!! :(

er awhile ago you were asking me to make you a Super Mod!!!!!!

Posted by The Judge

Heh, funny, huh?

I'm waiting for you to demod me.

Posted by Hyper

Judge, I respect you for taking this so well and asking to be demodded. I didn't expect that at all. Good show, man.

Posted by The Judge

Thanks. To tell the truth, at work I was mulling over how to properly defend myself, but I realized it wouldn't do any good. I'm incapable of being the kind of moderator I should be at this site, so it's pointless to keep me as a mod. Thanks to those mods who voted for me initially though, and I'm sorry your efforts were wasted. Particular apologies go out to Raptor, since he made the poll for me in the first place.

Back to my blog I go.