My psp won't pick up my wireless signal

Posted by MGamer

My wireless thing is all set up te wlan is working but my psp says it can't find anything. What should I do?

Posted by KoH

Need more detail. Can't tell you anything from just that, idiot.

Posted by MGamer

Everything seems to be working properly my internet works the linksys router is working the wlan light on it is blinking. What should I do.

Posted by MGamer

Also for sigs how do i find the image adress do i just drag it into my browser or what?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting MGamer: My wireless thing is all set up te wlan is working but my psp says it can't find anything. What should I do?

Kill yourself.

Posted by MGamer

It has done it before I don't know whats wrong. What should I do is the wlan on my router not working please help me. I need some sig help too. I've read throgh the rules on the site it doesn't say where to find the image address at.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Kill yourself.

Seconded.

But really, what you should do is this: Take a fork, knife, or spork and shove the side with the pointy end up your asshole. Like they do in prison.

You're attempt at giving us more of an "insight" into your problem is horrible. I now officially know everything that I knew before ever reading your 2nd post.

As for your 3rd: There is an "edit" button which I suggest you take full advantage of, as well as the spork idea to substitute for a solution. Hell, it is a solution actually.

Quoting MGamer: It has done it before I don't know whats wrong. What should I do is the wlan on my router not working please help me. I need some sig help too. I've read throgh the rules on the site it doesn't say where to find the image address at.

YOU'RE A MORON. Save yourself time and just cut to the part of this relationship where you leave the forums with a bucket full of tears. That way you won't need a sig.

Posted by MGamer

nevermind i got it to work. I do have one question when is the version 2.0 coming out i want to update to that considering i've already messed up with my 1.52 version and I want an internet browser so if any of you know any details please inform me.

It's been out for two days. Make sure that you update so that you are protected from all of the viruses that you can get from running homebrew and emulators.

Posted by MGamer

when i go to network update it says you already have the latest version so there is no need to update.

Posted by KoH

2.0 hasn't come out for US PSPs yet, I don't think. Unless the Asian one can also be used. Velvet? What say you?

Posted by MGamer

Yeah thats what I think because like i said i tried to update to it but it wouldn't work.

Quoting KoH: 2.0 hasn't come out for US PSPs yet, I don't think. Unless the Asian one can also be used. Velvet? What say you?

Yup. Running on my other PSP.

Posted by Al Borland

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: It's been out for two days. Make sure that you update so that you are protected from all of the viruses that you can get from running homebrew and emulators.

Yes, it's very important that you upgrade.

Posted by KoH

Sweet! I'll upgrade now.

Quoting MGamer: Yeah thats what I think because like i said i tried to update to it but it wouldn't work.

You download with your computer, numb nut.

Posted by Necrololicon

Uhh, anyone stupid enough to put homebrew/emulators on without virus checking them deserve what they get.

1.51/1.52 can't run homebrew anyway, but I'll enjoy Super Metroid, FFVII, and a web browser on my PSP while you guys enjoy...a web browser!

And the 800 dollar price tag that a 1.50 PSP has on Ebay, too.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Necrololicon: Uhh, anyone stupid enough to put homebrew/emulators on without virus checking them deserve what they get.

1.51/1.52 can't run homebrew anyway, but I'll enjoy Super Metroid, FFVII, and a web browser on my PSP while you guys enjoy...a web browser!

And the 800 dollar price tag that a 1.50 PSP has on Ebay, too.

What relevance does this have to the subject? Sounds just like you're just being an arrogant braggert.

You also confirmed what was previously said about 1.51/1.52, congrats.

And what the hell are you talking about??? 800 dollars for a 1.50 PSP?! Are you trying to be a fucking moron?

Posted by Necrololicon

Quoting KoH: What relevance does this have to the subject? Sounds just like you're just being an arrogant braggert.

You also confirmed what was previously said about 1.51/1.52, congrats.

And what the hell are you talking about??? 800 dollars for a 1.50 PSP?! Are you trying to be a fucking moron?

Check Ebay, and see how much people paid for a 1.00 PSP so they could run homebrew. When 2.00 becomes mainstream, which it will as all European PSPs will come with 2.00, 1.50s will go for 700-800 easily.

The relevance is in the fact that people in this thread are saying to upgrade to 2.00 because of "viruses", which is bogus. If you have a 1.50, don't upgrade it- the web browser can be accessed in 1.50, too.

As for bragging- I'm not sure what you even mean. It's not my doing that I can run emulators on my PSP, since I didn't crack the firmware or write the code. All the credit goes to the people who run the PSP scene.

He is right, actually, 1.0's and 1.5's are starting to fetch a pretty penny. I'm going to be hanging on to mine for a while though, I really don't intend to sell unless I get really hard up for cash.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Necrololicon: Check Ebay, and see how much people paid for a 1.00 PSP so they could run homebrew. When 2.00 becomes mainstream, which it will as all European PSPs will come with 2.00, 1.50s will go for 700-800 easily.

The relevance is in the fact that people in this thread are saying to upgrade to 2.00 because of "viruses", which is bogus. If you have a 1.50, don't upgrade it- the web browser can be accessed in 1.50, too.

As for bragging- I'm not sure what you even mean. It's not my doing that I can run emulators on my PSP, since I didn't crack the firmware or write the code. All the credit goes to the people who run the PSP scene.

You said 1.5, Captain Amnesia, are right now selling for 700-800. That's what struck me as bullshit.

That's great, but you sounded as if you were being an absolute braggert.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: He is right, actually, 1.0's and 1.5's are starting to fetch a pretty penny. I'm going to be hanging on to mine for a while though, I really don't intend to sell unless I get really hard up for cash.

In that case, as soon as 2.0 goes mainstream I'll sell mine and get a new one. :) Just 'cause I have a few dead pixels... :( And I don't really care for Doom 3 and such.

Posted by Necrololicon

Quoting KoH: You said 1.5, Captain Amnesia, are right now selling for 700-800. That's what struck me as bullshit.

That's great, but you sounded as if you were being an absolute braggert.

Learn to read. As I said,

"1.51/1.52 can't run homebrew anyway, but I'll enjoy Super Metroid, FFVII, and a web browser on my PSP while you guys enjoy...a web browser!

And the 800 dollar price tag that a 1.50 PSP has on Ebay, too."

I said I WILL enjoy it, which indicates, in the future. Please do not try to correct me when I am not incorrect, twice over, and with veiled insults. It doesn't make you look very smart.