Vampiro

Posted by Pit

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND THROUGH THICK AND THIN, TOGETHER AND FOREVER!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: THICK AND THIN

LOL I GET IT!

But seriously, no one can reach your plateau of awesomeness.

TOGETHER FOR A VERY LONG TIME!

Posted by Pit

We win VGC.

/lock thread

Lock solar system plz.

Posted by The Judge

:(

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: :(

You'll get your thread... maybe.

Posted by Aesthetic

Why's he sad now, he has two whole threads in two different actual boards!

Posted by Pit

I totally remember why I love you now.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote]The Judge agrees: ugh, die

Haha, you don't have the ability to de-rep, do you? I don't think I've ever seen you give anybody anything but more rep. SO NICE ARE YE

Posted by Pit

Quoting Aesthetic: Haha, you don't have the ability to de-rep, do you? I don't think I've ever seen you give anybody anything but more rep. SO NICE ARE YE

We're so getting married it's not even funny.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Aesthetic: Haha, you don't have the ability to de-rep, do you? I don't think I've ever seen you give anybody anything but more rep. SO NICE ARE YE

I don't feel the need to derep you. I'm using the rep system as a method to give my input without making a wasteful post, which I do often. Were I to make it a de-rep, I'd just be being an *ss. Seriously though, I've done nothing to you, so you can stop now.

You're all being complete *******s.

Come on, I realize you want to take some glory away from all that is I... but Christ, not in my own thread.

Posted by Pit

Hey vamp, I wanna **** you. Okay no, not really, that's for Aesthetic omfg i sed that out loud!!!

Dude, we're hanging out next year, nothing you can do about it, and I'm overstaying my welcome, same thing with you Aesthetic :mad:

Dude, three days isn't overstaying your welcome. That's for me to do when I suprise you and your family in New York.

Posted by Borealis

Pit with Vampolarbear? hawt :)

Posted by Pit

HAY ONLY IM ALLOWED TO CALL HIM VAMPOLARBEAR LOL WHO ARE U ASL!?!?!?!?!?

WHO ARE YOU?!

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=The Judge]I don't feel the need to derep you. I'm using the rep system as a method to give my input without making a wasteful post, which I do often. Were I to make it a de-rep, I'd just be being an *ss. Seriously though, I've done nothing to you, so you can stop now.

Well, you weren't being very calm a couple nights ago when all I wanted was some information. I was CALMLY asking you a couple of questions, and you were being a dick about it and just signed off. I realize that you were upset from all of the attention and people upset with you, but really, you didn't have to go ballistic at me when I was being sarcastic. You know that I'm a sarcastic *****, and you used to be able to deal with it. I'm sorry that, because of other circumstances, you can't and want me to "stop" now.

---------------------------

And Kris, you would overstay your welcome even if you didn't want to. THE SKYCOASTER IT IS ;-*

Vamp, you need to stop boycotting AIM. It's done nothing to you and because of your lack of usage I can't randomly IM you and attempt to freak you out :mad:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Aesthetic][color=lemonchiffon]

And Kris, you would overstay your welcome even if you didn't want to. THE SKYCOASTER IT IS :

******* SKYCOASTER A:awfdD:SJFKL:JALJD:JDSL:KJSLKDJ:A"SDKDL

Quoted post: Vamp, you need to stop boycotting AIM. It's done nothing to you and because of your lack of usage I can't randomly IM you and attempt to freak you out

Well, if MSN keeps being a total *****, I may just have to stop boycotting AIM.

Why must MSN suck?