Posted by Fang the vamp

I want FA ( first attack)

Posted by stone cold nicholas

fine but i get entrance agreed?

Posted by Fang the vamp

thats how it works man so shoot

( if its to big tell me crono)

the hawk walked down the road felling somewhat good he talked to himself a while before smiling "i know your there COME OUT" he said as his fangs and claws appeared

Posted by Fang the vamp

Fang appeared infront of The Hawk And punched him square in the face causeing him to turn as Fang put his foot to The hawks back and pushed as the hawk went down fang began laughing " never call into the dark cause I am always there" Fang grabbed his legs and threw him way down the street.

he got up wiping black blood from his mouth "so think your some big man runnin around like your great well get this i'm a demon hunter and your a demon" he lept foward slashing at him with his claws and biting him.

Posted by project101

Fang tore The Hawks mouth from his body and punched him right in the jaw. " I'll show you how to bite." Fang threw the man to the groud and pulled out his Bo staff and brought it down On Hawks stomach twice then picked him up Hawk kicked fang in the face. Fang yanked him down and threw him on the ground and kicked his ribs as he held him down with his foot.

Posted by Fang the vamp

Fang tore The Hawks mouth from his body and punched him right in the jaw. " I'll show you how to bite." Fang threw the man to the groud and pulled out his Bo staff and brought it down On Hawks stomach twice then picked him up Hawk kicked fang in the face. Fang yanked him down and threw him on the ground and kicked his ribs as he held him down with his foot.

"realligns his jaw" **** your pretty good but how bout dis and shot him twice with the shotgun knocking him back and don't touch my mouth again aiming at his head

Posted by Fang the vamp

Fang jumps up and uses his vampiric speed to take the gun. Fang hit hawk in the back of his head with the gun busting it open. Fang dropped the gun and picked Hawk up by his neck and looked in his eyes " now you die " Fang pulled him forward and bite his neck and began to suck the blood from it.
ooc: the shotgun didnt really hurt bc Im a vampire

heh wrong you sonofa***** grabbing his head and twisting it i don't give a **** besides why should i care about you bein a ****in vampire when i can do this he jumped into the air and smashed the ground sending a shockwave right at fang besides he said fixing his shotgun i got an ace up my sleeve

Posted by Fang the vamp

Fang hit the ground from the shcok waves the climbed to his feet. He once again used his speed to grab the shotgun this time placeing it on Hawks chest and pulling the rigger sending a sheel right through his sternum.

Posted by project101

uhh you guys try and make your post longer and more in detail please

he stumbled back **** pretty good but how bout this he took his sword back out and ran foward and slashed his arm off taking the shotgun and firing 3 times into his head how bout dat nigga?

Posted by Fang the vamp

ooc: yea im not you know an expert but usally after a vampire sux your blood you uhh dont move s o i think you basicly lost cuzz you havelike no blood left

oh so you quit?

Posted by Fang the vamp

ooc: uhh no you lose cuz your guy lost to much blood

Posted by S

OoC: Please read a real sim battle... I'd suggest starting from scratch after doing so. Kill moves aren't permitted before 4 moves each, at least, except under special circumstances.

thank you