how far am i?

Posted by psp

I rarley find games that i get addicted to. The last one i found was halo 2, but that was only cuz of its online play. Now, i have found a new game. Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube!! I never knew this game was so much fun. I just got it about 4 days ago and i have already played it for over 7 hours. It truley is an amazing game, but i have one question. My firends are telling me that there is over 40 hours of game play on it. I have play for about 7 hours and 30 min and I just beat the Devil Girl who kills the governer. How far am I in the game?

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Papyrus]Hardly anywhere. My first run through was 52 hours and something, and I didn't do any side-quests or Mini games. I'd say around 8-ish% through the game.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by segashadow128gcn

yeah ditto i participated in no side quest tell after the game. and it took me 56 hours, i know have 71 hours on it with side quest and such this games is amazing and really in depth for an rpg it kicks ***, but i didnt fight the 1st sword stalker so i got screwed out of the 2 nd and 3rd ones and lloyds most powerful blade. but i have done just about every thing there is to do in the game now.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I didnt do any of the sidequests either. I think my final time was around 50 hours but thats because I didnt spend alot of time leveling up. If your one of those people that like to go on crazy leveling up sprees then it should take you between 50 and 55 hours to finish.