Perfect Dark Zero or Halo 3

Posted by epeefolk

I personally am looking forward to Perfect Dark Zero more than Halo 3 mainly because I know Halo 3 will deliver a great game, but I am interested in seeing what Perfect Dark Zero and Rare will bring to the table.

Posted by Axis

Perfect Dark Zero by a long shot.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Both equally, because I know Halo 3 is going to suck but I have to get it anyway...

And Perfect Dark is probably going to be decent.

Posted by Random

It all depends on multiplayer and online play basically. Campaign mode is fun and all but I prefer games that can go online or at least play in a LAN. I enjoy the competition fo others. We'll have to see.. I think I most await Halo 3 due to the fact that it'll probably wrap up the current Halo story for a while. Not sure though.

Posted by Dexter

Perfect Dark Zero, definitely. I am only left to imagine what wondrous fun the game will behold for me. It would be amazing if the original Perfect Dark was online. This game is surely not going to disappoint, besides the fact that it is not with Nintendo. :bowser:

Posted by Last Fog

Perfect Dark looks unimpressive so far, but time will tell. Difficult to determine at this point.

Posted by Opeth (clone)

perfect dark zero wiil go online Halo3 will too

Posted by Last Fog

No, it is going to be online. It would be completely stupid for it not to be.

Posted by Random

He's obviously a Halo Fanboy. Just do what I do when I dislike someone and De Rep them. Then again I see how much Rep he has, I'm sure you already have.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting Opeth (clone): perfect dark zero wont go online Halo3 will

Did your mother do crack while she was pregnant with you?

And between PDZ and H3 I have to say PDZ.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

how could you want perfect dark zero.... over halo 3, every one knows that golden eye pwnd perfect dark back in the day, and that was golden eye... hahaha ok ok well i just think that halo 3 will be a much better game. and plus theres a good chance it could be on the ps3

Posted by KoH

There's no chance that Halo 3 will ever be on PS3, idiot.

Posted by Bebop

Halo 1 and 2 were some of the worst games I've ever played. I got enjoyment out of Perfect Dark and didn't get nose bleeds. I chose Zero.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

come now halo 1 wasnt bad its halo 2s online that took the fun out of it.

Posted by KoH

I disagree. I find that Halo 2's online was horrible yet addicting whereas its single player was mediocre. Halo 1 was good for its originality. It's still a fun game online though.

Posted by Opeth (clone)

hey cron guess what u suck

Posted by Oforia

PGZ looks amazing.

Posted by The Punisher

Perfect Dark Zero looks impressive, and I loved it when it was the 64, but this will be the first Halo game ive ever owned as well, becuase the 360 is the first Next Gen I plan on buying, and I never bought an Xbox, so I dont know. But I dont play enough halo to realy give my full oppinion on this subject.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Halo 3, one of the few reasons I'm getting the 360. I mean, serious, barely backwards compatible? Can Microsoft spell 'fuck-up'?

Point being, I'm going with Halo 3 on this one.

Posted by cool gamer dad

AS MUCH AS HALO 2 SUCKS AND WE DO NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT...

I'm looking forward to Halo 3 more than Perfect Dark.