Merge "Polls" with "Community Board"?

Posted by Xenos

I looked around in the Polls board and I noticed that just about everything in there can be put inside the Community Board, seeing that nine out of every ten of the topics were personal polls--you might as get rid of polls all together since I keep on hearing complaints about Poll's existance.

EDIT: Dreamgate Sabre: Intros could also be merged with Comm board.

Posted by Kodachi

I wouldn't put intros with community board. Intros stays at the top so people on their first visit can see quickly.
And, having too many things combined into one board would just be horrible.

Polls being put into comm board would be fine though.

Posted by Klarth

Would I mod the other OT boards as well?

*votes y*

Posted by Xenos

Don't be greedy.

Posted by Klarth

I'm not. I just think it'd be a bit silly if one of the boards'd have four mods whereas the other two just had zarg (who doesn't even visit to the best of my knowledge) and kodachi.

Posted by Xenos

Wait, why would we mod the OT boards? We just mod the Community Board. Why Zargathos and Kodachi are moderators, is most likely a error when the Community Board was moved.

Posted by Klarth

*shrug* It's under the same heading as their boards, so they might as well. I don't really care about them being on the same ground as us.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: Wait, why would we mod the OT boards? We just mod the Community Board. Why Zargathos and Kodachi are moderators, is most likely a error when the Community Board was moved.

Last time I checked, the Community Board is under the Off Topic boards, there for they show up as moding them!!

Posted by Dexter

No, don't merge polls in with the community forum just because there are personal polls. That is outrageous. The community forum is more for discussing members, like all those member award polls we got coming up, not the actual opinions that the members have.