Troddlers

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I've been playing the greatest system ever since it's launch (Super Nintendo) lately and I have been playing this rare game called Troddlers. I am not the biggest puzzle game fan, but Troddlers is pretty good! Has anybody else played this game? I've been asking around if anybody has heard of it but they all say no.

[url=http://www.virtualrealityzone.cjb.net] [/url]

So have any of you played Troddlers? If you havent I definetly recommened you buying it...even if you are not exactly a puzzle game fan (like me).

Posted by inequity

I never even heard of this game. What do you do in it? Is it one of those tetris like games?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Inequity: I never even heard of this game. What do you do in it? Is it one of those tetris like games?

It's not like tetris. It's like any action puzzle game. You control this funny looking cartoon character around 175 levels and you have to lead them to the door/portal to the next level (holy moley)lol.

Overall it's a pretty good game. It's not like the best game ever or something like that. It's just a fun little action/puzzle game nobody has ever heard of made by Seika.

Posted by Outlaw

Looks pretty cool man