Virtual Bowling...

Posted by Boner

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8168691971&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8168691971&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT[/URL]

I lost the auction by $4 :bowser: :bonk: :( :beep: :crying:

Posted by Boner

Oh, nevermind....I just got this email from ebay :-D

Quoted post: Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for US $456.99 on Feb-11-05 06:52:43 PST is now available for purchase:

Nintendo Virtual Boy: VIRTUAL BOWLING! NEW RARE!!!!! - Item # 8169525072
Your Price : US $456.99
Offer end date : Feb-12-05 12:34:21 PST

Don't let this get away!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second Chance Offer

The seller, virtual_bembo is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale.

The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.

Looks like I get this game afterall. With shipping, it's costing me about $500 USD. A modest price for a game such as this.

(Edit: I would also like to add that I will share as much info as I can on this game...just as soon as I have it in my hands and actually play it. I will include pictures and maybe a few screen shots.

Posted by Prince Redon

$500! That is insane! Meh to each his own.

You caught a lucky break on that one! Now it's good because you can tell all your friends of how you caught that one off the rebound, and came so close to loosing it!

Posted by Boner

Quoting Prince Redon: $500! That is insane! Meh to each his own.

Considering the fact that this game usually sells for twice that amount, it is quite the bargain. I could keep it for my collection, or resell it later for profit.

Quoting Prince Redon: You caught a lucky break on that one! Now it's good because you can tell all your friends of how you caught that one off the rebound, and came so close to loosing it!

Yeah, it certainly does give me some bragging rights.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Opeth: Considering the fact that this game usually sells for twice that amount, it is quite the bargain. I could keep it for my collection, or resell it later for profit.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Well it is alot for me because I am used to paying $50 at most for a game. You call $500 for a game a steal, but I call $10 for a game a steal. I guess it all depends on what you want...Not to mention I am cheap at times![/COLOR]

[quote=opeth]Yeah, it certainly does give me some bragging rights.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Yes I can say if one of my friends ended up getting a game like that I would either 1. Congradulate him and give him braging rights, or 2. Slap him because I was the highest bidder, but still didn't get it, or C. Steal the game and run away screaming and throwing pickles.[/COLOR]

Posted by VRZone

Opeth I was looking at the exact same item lol. It was a great deal!
E-mail me some Info about the game.

~thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Virtual Boy Website

[url]www.geocities.com/virtualrealityzone[/url]

Posted by Boner

As soon as I have the game in my hands and play it, I will share what ever info you would like. I hope to get many screen shots of this game. We'll talk more on this later :us:

Posted by Boner

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50227&item=8165699842&rd=1]This link right here[/URL] can justify me spending $500 US on this game. :-D

Posted by lameboyadvance

OK, so looking at those prices I can forget about adding V.Bowling to my collection. :(

Nice going though.

Posted by Poco

You know the SD gundam game? The one that usually goes for several thousand dollars? I saw it at the flea market for 75 dollars. Too bad I had only 60. :(

Posted by virtual_boy_2k

75 dollars, so where was this flea market? and why the hell didnt you go find 15 more dollars.

Posted by Poco

I'm not so undignified I'd beg. It was about 5 months ago in my town(CG,AZ), where no one knows the value of a video game. Oh,well. I'm still kicking myself over this.

Posted by Pete

Quoting Commisar Yarrick: You know the SD gundam game? The one that usually goes for several thousand dollars? I saw it at the flea market for 75 dollars. Too bad I had only 60. :(

This is why you learn to haggle!