Filler: The Space Killer & The VGMT

Posted by Minesweeper

To head off the obvious - Yes, I'm Concerto/Zerostar. I'm advertising. And, I guess it's safe to say I'm back. <.<;; Ah well. Live with it. :cool:

[url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/][SIZE="4"]Filler: The Space Killer![/SIZE][/url]

F:TSK is now at Smack Jeeves! New URL [url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/]HERE[/url]. VGMT is still currently at it's [url=http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/thevgmt.htm]usual address[/url].

For an example of the sort of randomness you'll find in F:TSK:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/FTSK/Revamped/sample.png[/IMG] [/center]

Questions, comments, and critisisms regarding anything found at F:TSK is welcomed and encouraged. Stupid comments will be brick'd on sight. ^.^

Posted by Iris

Hi!:) *shakes fist angrily at freewebs.com*

Posted by Minesweeper

Having problems with Freewebs? ^^;

Posted by Linko_16

Coincidentally, I caught up just a bit ago.

Are you making more VGMT soon?

Posted by Minesweeper

Squee! Linko! *tackle-glomps* =3 I missed ya. ^^

I keep meaning to make more VGMT - actually, I've started the next one. I even have storyboards, of a sort! *is proud of self* ^^ I just ain't got the get-up-and-go to get-up-and-comic. ^^;; Four problems face me when I want to comic. I'm either 1) sick, 2) lazy, 3) sidetracked (finally got MegaMan Anniversary Collection ^(^^)^), or 4) actually doing something, for a change. O.O The most recent examples include a brief camping trip (I got sunburned and retreated to the safety of home), and just a couple of days ago I went golfing. I'll be sticking to mini-golf from now on, though. =^^= The resulting sleepiness and sunburn make comicking a little less appealling than usual. T.T

Posted by Alastor

Haha. That was hilarious. Probably the best F:TSK yet, imo. :cool:

Posted by Minesweeper

^^ A good pie-in-the-face (or back of the head, whatever) is always fun. Unless you're the one getting pied. Oo;;;

Anyway, I've actually got a couple of comics ready and waiting! I'm set for TWO WHOLE UPDATES! Wow. Shocking. ^^; I'm so proud of myself! I want to put them both up at the same time, but if I do that I won't have a back-up comic in case I don't update for another three weeks. ^^

EDIT:: Speaking of which, the next comic is up. Not as good as a pie to the back of the head, but what can ya do? ^^;

Posted by Stalolin

OMFG ZEROSTAR HAS RETURNED.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: Squee! Linko! *tackle-glomps* =3 I missed ya. ^^

O.O

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Linko_16: O.O

^.^

Quoting Stalolin: OMFG ZEROSTAR HAS RETURNED.

Not really. ^^; *points to first post* I'll only be found in the Avatar/Siggie threads in A&G, the MegaMan board, and here. Like I said, I ain't back, I'm advertising. B)

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Minesweeper: ^.^

Not really. ^^; *points to first post* I'll only be found in the Avatar/Siggie threads in A&G, the MegaMan board, and here. Like I said, I ain't back, I'm advertising. B)

Well, regardless, you're in the Megaman board, that'd be my kingdom since you left. And I haven't decided whether I want to purchase MMBN 5 yet or not so with you helping on the Megaman help thread it's more of a relief to me.

Posted by Minesweeper

^^ Congrats on the modship. :)

In my humble opinion, 5 seems to be a worth-while purchase. I was worried it'd be a repeat of 4 (which I didn't like >>), and I was really worried about those Liberate missions, but even though I'm only about halfway through it (Team Protoman), I thought it was pretty good.

The Liberation missions are well-handled. They're fun, challenging, but not pull-your-hair-out-in-frustration hard. Being able to actually use different Navis is REALLY cool. ^^ And the chips thusfar are nifty, too. I luffs the TankCan. =3

So, even though the text still needs serious help, and it's not quite up to the standard set by 2 and 3, and there's this one highly agrivating mini-game, it's an overall good game. :)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: Being able to actually use different Navis is REALLY cool. ^^

Can you do that in 5? I've said forever that any Mega Man fan game I could make would mean that instead of switching powers, you'd teleport out and defeated Robot Masters would take your place.

Posted by Ant

Umm, I don't see the buttons :/ Urlz plz

Posted by Alastor

http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/fillerthespacekiller.htm

Posted by Apathetic

I never really payed attention to F:TSK, well might as well go look.
:mad:
Fix the link plz

Posted by The Judge

SHUT UP WHORE

Posted by Apathetic

NO YOU

Posted by Minesweeper

I added regular links to the first post. :)

Quoting Linko_16: Can you do that in 5? I've said forever that any Mega Man fan game I could make would mean that instead of switching powers, you'd teleport out and defeated Robot Masters would take your place.

Ayup, though only in the Liberation missions. The battles work almost exactly the same in a Liberate mission, except for a couple of key points.

1) You control a bunch of Navis (they take turns moving), including Megaman and (*SQUEE!*) Protoman or Colonel, depending on which version you're playing. The others join up on a scenario-by-scenario basis. While any Navi but Megaman isn't affected by the Navi Customizer, they do have a special Regular Chip besides the one you set in your folder, i.e. Protoman has StepSwrd, Colonel has this badass version of the TankCan, MagnetMan does his NS Tackle, etc. And yes, they all use your current Folder. ^(^^)^

2) You have to beat the baddies in three turns, but you get a bonus for beating them in one. It's not as bad as it sounds. :) The bosses are an exception - you have three turns to fight him in, but during one Phase (the time in which you can move your characters and do stuff to the field/enemies), you can launch all available navis at him, and he'll keep all his damage until the end of the Phase.

3) You occasionally will end up surrounded - the two right- and left-most columns belong to the baddies, and you get the middle two. AreaSteal is your FRIEND! =3

Colonel's a neat Navi. Protoman's badass. :cool: MagnetMan and NapalmMan are cool, but Gyroman is one of my favorites thusfar. ^^ He has so little HP, but if you give him some Invisible chips he's just fine. :) You don't get to use him, but Mr. Famous has a new navi this time, called GridMan in English and (*drumroll*) FootMan in Japan. Yes... Footman. He's a football Navi. Oo;;;;;; He's a decent fighter, though.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting The Judge: SHUT UP WHORE

Quoting Apathetic: NO YOU

GET OUT

Posted by Minesweeper

[IMG]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/Bizkit/peoples.gif[/IMG]

Well, F:TSK #36 is up. I feel really crappy. I guess it's time for my regularly scheduled illness. T.T Back to be for me... after one game of Mahjong. I really like Mahjong. ^.^

Oh, and I edited the buttons. Now displayed are the ones in my Photobucket account, as opposed to the ones actually at F:TSK, since the ones from F:TSK seem to have a thing for randomly vanishing off the face of the planet. Oo;;

(Woo! Second page!)

Posted by Iris

The links won't work for me. :(

Posted by Minesweeper

Not at all? :( *scurries off to check*

EDIT: Well, they all worked for me. *ponders* Your computer must block Freewebs. I know mine did for a while, I think after I downloaded an anti-virus program. T.T Maybe check your security or privacy settings? That's all I can think of. If it still doesn't work, I'll post the comic directly. :)

Posted by Minesweeper

*appears in a puff of logic*

F:TSK #37 is up. Blurb::

"August 1/05: ... My ***, is it really August? Oo; Well, I've been power-napping all week, so I'm a little disoriented. ^^;; Oh, uh, F:TSK #37 is now up. Brownie points if you know what inspired ShadeMan-sama's line. XD Also, the next update WILL feature new sprites. I have them ready, I just don't feel like uploading them. ^^; In other news, I was awakened this morning by my mom telling me she was running off to the lake for four days. Thing is, until then, I'd had no idea she was planning this. Oo; Like I said, I was power napping. Plus, SHE TOOK ALL THE GOOD FOOD IN THE HOUSE!! =O Which is to say, a half ham and the sour cream. >>;; But I NEED sour cream on my perogies! T.T"

*peers at the censor* Oo; *pokes censor with a long stick* oO;;

On a food-related note, I lied. We have PUDDING, and even Dream Whip!! Muwahaha. ... but not enough milk to make any of it. >>;; So, I'm going shopping tomorrow. ON FOOT. *curses and grumbles*

Posted by G-Sides

You rule.

Posted by Alastor

rofl

BigAssHm chip XD

As for the line, no clue. It sounds kinda familiar, but... I dunno. >_>

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting G-Sides: You rule.

Damn straight. :cool:

Quoting Alastor: rofl

BigAssHm chip XD

As for the line, no clue. It sounds kinda familiar, but... I dunno. >_>

No NetBattler should be without a BigAssHm chip. ^^

Aw, no guesses? T.T Here's a (*cough*big*cough*) hint: it's from an old and very popular cartoon show whose main star loves carrots. :)

Posted by Minesweeper

No update. Just got bored and threw together a really lame animation that clocks in at 224KB. *needs a better animation program* XP

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Zerostar/backnforth3.gif[/IMG]

If there's one thing in action-oriented video games that I can do, it's MOVE. ... Alright, more accurately, there's only one thing I can do in action oriented games that I can do, and that's move. But I move quickly. ^^ I have no aim whatsoever, so I make up for it by running around, behind, or (more often) in front of an opponent and WHAM! :cool: Just gimme enough room to move my feet and a ready supply of either automatic weapons or explosives, and I'll be happy. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

I'm great with aim, and not too shabby with movement... and, well, every action game involves movement, even if there's nothing for you to aim, so I guess we're quite well off. :metool:

Quoting Minesweeper: Aw, no guesses? T.T Here's a (*cough*big*cough*) hint: it's from an old and very popular cartoon show whose main star loves carrots. :)

Loony Tunes?

But I'm pretty sure that it's just kind of a cliche'd phrase either way.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

it's from that one vampire guy in the transylvania thing... Bugs kept sayong things like "Hocus Pocus" and "Newport News"

Posted by Alastor

Sounds familiar... did he have like a really nasaly voice? The bat, I mean.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Linko_16]I'm great with aim, and not too shabby with movement... and, well, every action game involves movement, even if there's nothing for you to aim, so I guess we're quite well off. :metool:
d(^^)b

[quote]Loony Tunes?

But I'm pretty sure that it's just kind of a cliche'd phrase either way.

Close. :) And yeah, it's kind of a cliche, but it's funnier when the bat says it. ^^: it's from that one vampire guy in the transylvania thing... Bugs kept sayong things like "Hocus Pocus" and "Newport News"

Bingo! XD Whenever Bugs said "Hocus Pocus" the vampire turned into a bat. When the bat said "Abrakadabra" he'd turn back. Eventually Bugs says, "I can do that too," and turns into bat - that is, a baseball bat. XD The vampire bat puts on the glasses and says the line, after which Bugs promptly clobbers him. :D

Quoting Alastor: Sounds familiar... did he have like a really nasaly voice? The bat, I mean.

Nope. Standard issue Transylvanian count voice. :) I would've written it as, "You vouldn't hit a bat vith glasses, vould you?" except Shademan doesn't talk like that. ^^

Posted by Minesweeper

Yar. Update. Dance and rejoice. ^^;

Check the main page for details. I'm going to bed. XP

Posted by Linko_16

****, that is a pretty cool helmet.

Doesn't beat the tiara, though.

Posted by Minesweeper

Nothin' beats the tiara. :cool: But Enker's helmet is probably (*cough*currently*cough*) second. I know I'm forgetting another favorite headgear, though. Maybe I'll think of it later. ^^;

Posted by Minesweeper

*didn't think of it* =^^=

Anyhoo, #40 is up! WOO! It features the aftermath of #39. Sorta. Also known as the beginning of round two. *BING!* Poor Rock's out of a job. XD And the Met's just there 'cause he's bored and curious. :3

I also updated Enker's sheet a little. Includes a standing pose, two sprites where he's holding his spear (except I didn't put the spear on one, for ease of editting), two different helmetless standing poses and two "hurt" poses, one with the helmet and one without. ^^

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: And the Met's just there 'cause he's bored and curious. :3

Mets just make the whole comic better. Can turn a great comic in a PWNZER comic.

Posted by Minesweeper

Word. :cool:

WOO! UPDATE! *dances*

"September 24th/05: Guess what?! NEW COMIC! Wewt 'n stuff. ^.^ F:TSK #41 is up, featuring my new 16-bit sprites for ZS and SS. Enjoy. ^^"

I also put the 16-bit sheet and the expressions sheet for it up in the sprites section. :)

Posted by Minesweeper

Fine, I don't need feedback. DON'T talk to me, see if I care! *whimpers and scurries off to hide under her bed* T.T

(Just kidding, of course. ^^; )

UPDATE! Vwoot! F:TSK #42 is up. ^^ And I felt like babbling. >>;

"October 1st/05: Update! F:TSK #42 is up in all it's 8-bitty goodness. =3 I actually had another ending for this one, but I didn't really like it, so I made this version instead. ^^;; In unrelated news, I got my paycheck, and promptly spent it. ^.^ Yesterday, I picked up Bleach #9, and FINALLY found Chrono Crusade #1 and #3. The comic store I buy my stuff at stocks slowly. ^^;; Then today my mom bought Chrono Crusade #5 and Hyper Dolls #3 as part of my birthday present. <3 I don't have enough room on my shelf for all my manga anymore! XD Totally unimportant, but it was the highlight of my week. ^.^"

Posted by Alastor

Better get another shelf then. :cookie:

Anyway, I liked the last two comics. Don't see anything wrong with them, so there's nothing really more to say. [/constructivecriticism]

Posted by Minesweeper

Thank-you, Captain Obvious. :p

=^^= But if no one talks to me, then I don't know if they've read and/or enjoyed them. T.T You don't JUST have to talk about the parts that need help, y'know. XD

Y'alrighty, F:TSK#43 is up. ^^

[COLOR="White"][FONT="Arial"]"October 5th/05: Inspired by the sudden wet blizzard we're having, I present to you F:TSK #43. It would've been up sooner, except it somehow got saved as a GIF and ended up totally screwy, so I had to remake it. T.T But it's all better now! ^(^^)^"[/FONT][/COLOR]

And thar you have it. :cool:

(Woo, top of the page!)

Posted by Minesweeper

"[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="White"]October 10th/05: F:TSK #44 is up, and Enker is left nekkid and humilated. B) In other news, as of yesterday morning, I'm officially 21 years old! Par-TAY! Par-TAY! Woo![/COLOR][/FONT]"

*continues to party*

Posted by Linko_16

I like the Blizzard one. An alien concept to a desert rogue...

Posted by Minesweeper

You'll have to come visit Winterpeg some time... like, during one of our legendary -40∞C winter blizzards. :3

Posted by Minesweeper

BWAHAHAHA! The Hallowe'en specials have begun! Dunno if they'll live up to the hype, but whatever. >>;;

October 25th/05: And the Hallowe'en Filler BOO-nanza has begun!! ... Oh, GOD, I can't believe I said that. >< Uh, anyway, Hallowe'en Filler 2005 is officially off to it's long-awaited start. Huzzahz n' stuff. ^^;

Posted by Linko_16

Holy @#$%. Love the Chrono costume.

Posted by Alastor

w00t, nice. Looking forward to the next one. :cool:

Posted by Minesweeper

=^^= Thanks all. :)

#2 is late, but up!

[COLOR="White"]October 25th/05: Dude! Part 2 of the Hallowe'en Filler is up! WOOT! ... yeah, I ran out of things to say. ^^;[/COLOR]

Posted by Minesweeper

Alright, so the bulk of my Hallowe'en stuff was made up of avatars. T.T So sad! At least we're out of that mess now and on to business as usual. YAYZ! F:TSK#48 is now up!

"[COLOR="White"]November 5th/05: d00d! F:TSK #48 is up! I guess now's a good time to decide if I want to do something big for FINALLY making it to #50... >>; In other news, mah brother's birthday is tomorrow! He's turning 20. ^(^^)^[/COLOR]"

Posted by Minesweeper

F:TSK #49 is up. I don't feel like copy/pasting the blurb today, though there isn't much there anyway. ^^;

So! EXE stuff. (So I'm obsessed, sue me. XP) It's just sort of a quick "WOMG GOTTA UPDATE" type update. ^^;

Posted by Alastor

Regardless, I liked it. :cool:

The last one's pretty clever. Personally, the gay jokes with X and Zero seem a little overdone, but that one was good.

Booblights are scary.

Posted by Minesweeper

^^ I promised myself I wouldn't do any gay X and Zero jokes, but I just couldn't resist - I've been dying to do that joke ever since I heard the song, but I didn't have any Axl sprites until just recently. ^^;;

And yes, booblights are scary. They're even scarier in combination with long blonde bishie hair and metal manties.

GEH! Zero... losing cool points...! XP Must... focus...!

-Me-: Focus on the hair... focus on the hair... focus on the hair... focus on the... glowing... booblights... *snicker*... AUGH! NO! Focus on the hair... the long purty sparkly shmexy bishie haaaaair...! ><;;;;

Posted by Alastor

Metal Manties seem to be a big trend in the MegaMan universe. Alot of the Robot Masters had manties, too. >_>

Posted by Minesweeper

XD

ZOMG! Update! Trying to do a New Years Bash. Prol'ly gonna end in failure. But, I have to try. ^^;; I also removed the Sprites Section at F:TSK. T.T

Posted by Linko_16

I'd better be there. Who else but Linko Man will save the beer if it gets stolen?

Posted by Minesweeper

^^ Unfortunately, no VGCer's will be present (unless you count Zerostar, which isn't technically me, so... uh, yeah. <<; ).

#51 is up. HAPPEH NEW BEER!

Posted by Linko_16

Fine... we'll see what happens when you're beer-less. Don't come crying to me then.

Hot stuff, though. Nice work.

Posted by Minesweeper

Can I cry, as long as it's not in your general direction? Wait, that's no good. *starts singing "Why Can't We Be Friends?"*

Thanks. ^^ As soon as I recover from my food overdose, I'll finish my "ZOMG I SURVIVED NEW YEAR" comic dealie, what I have in the works. *sneaks away to munch on leftover cookies*

Posted by Minesweeper

Alright, no new comic. XP Sorry! I'll make one eventually. T_T

I do have new metsmilies, though. ^(^^)^ All on white backgrounds because I lack transparencifiers. (Ooh, neat new word.) Ah well. T_T

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/cutmet.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/zeromet.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/megametx.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/protometexe2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/megametexe.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/megamet.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/metmet2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/fortemet2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/nekomet.png[/IMG]

Plus three varieties of dancing Nekomet:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/nekodance.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/nekodance2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/nekodance3.gif[/IMG]

Plus CutMan Smiley animated care of XD147 at Gaia:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/cutmananim_by_XD147.gif[/IMG]

And there you have it. :3

EDIT: ... um, alright, I'll just add these here, since no one's bothered to come in here since I posted last. T_____T

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/searchmet2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/shadowmet.png[/IMG]

So, that makes: Metool, Nekomet, Zero, X, Forte, Rockman, Shadow Man, Cut Man, Blues.exe, Rockman.exe, and Searchman.exe. TADA!

Posted by Minesweeper

><

I edited the Searchman smiley in my last post, and also made two smilies of Rockman in Beast-Out Greiga form:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/greigamet4.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/greigametanimatedlow.gif[/IMG]

I didn't make this one - it's actually from MMBN6 - but it's just so darn hilarious I have to post it:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/PlumberMet.png[/IMG]

XD

(I do have a comic in the works, I SWEAR. XP)

Posted by Minesweeper

OMG. O. M. G. AN ACTUAL UPDATE! CAPSLOCK! *fixes*

Alrighty. Yes, an actual update. INCLUDING a comic. WOW. O_O And this is an important update, too. ^.^

"February 12th/06: Y'alright, three quick notes. Firstly - WOWZ, a new comic. Go look! Secondly, I'm going to get a game or two up EVENTUALLY. I don't feel like doing it right now, though. =D And thirdly, you may notice a whole bunch of ugly asterisks alongside some of the older F:TSK comics. Well, any of the comics with an asterisk are ones I've revamped - they're new and improved! Or, well, prettier, anyway. The changes are largely cosmetic, including the addition of backgrounds, but there are a few where I did actually change the text too. So, go check 'em out. =)"

In addition, I also have some random stuffs::
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/sadmetmet3.gif[/IMG]
Aww. T__T

[img]http://tinyurl.com/atdsb[/img]
~la la la la la~

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/ForteMet4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/greiga2.png[/IMG]
OMG! No background! O_O Except, crappy Picture It! blurs the image when I take out backgrounds. Bleh. XP

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/metbumples3.gif[/IMG]
X3

EDIT: ZOMG, top of the page again. ^(OO)^

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, she is having trouble making up her mind. XD Snows been going on and off in 'Mini Soda'.
[quote]

Awwwww, who made the Met sad?

EDIT: Gah! There's a mod-poll going on about blogs being deleted! 0_0

Posted by Minesweeper

^^ The temperature here goes up and down so drastically and so often I'm getting sea sick. XP

I have a metective looking into the cause of his distress right now. :3

O_O How's the outlook? >.O

Posted by Minesweeper

BLAHAHAHA! ANOTHER UPDATE! MORE CAPSLOCK!! *fixes again*

"February 19th/06: WOW. Another comic update! And believe it or not, I've been trying to finish this one since I started sprite comicking. Really! I couldn't find ANYTHING I needed for the longest time, though slowly I've managed to collect the needed parts. But today, I finally got the last and most elusive part - the sprites of Zero in the Ride Armor. Erix from the BnG Forums was kind enough to rip them for me. Thank you Erix! <3 In other news, I'm going to get those games up sometime soon, I swear to Mog. Just... not right now. >>; And remember, new and improved versions of some of the earlier F:TSK comics!"

So I'm quite happy about this comic. ^.^

Posted by Linko_16

I didn't get it until I read the title, but it was hilarious.

Posted by Minesweeper

It was one of those ideas I just HAD to follow through on. ^^ And really, you'd think a "duck" function would be mandatory. >.O; The silly thing DOES have knees. O.<;

Anyhoo, no comic (it's almost done, I'm just having trouble with the dialogue again <<; ), but I do have a couple of spriteses.

Updates to [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/Zerostar32BitFeb15.png]Zerostar[/url] and [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/Shadowstar32BitFeb15.png]Shadowstar's[/url] sheets. OMG!
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/ZerostarEXEDisguise.png]Zerostar.exe in disguise[/url]
And [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/ZerostarEXEFaltzer1.png]Zerostar.exe Falzer Beast-Out[/url]. BLAHAHAHA! I'm not sure if I'll make a Greiga one for her too, or if I'll make the Greiga one just for Shadowstar. *ponders*

Anyway, that's the update. WOO.

Posted by Zeta

Oh wow. XD I spent all day playing X4 and wondering about those cannons, then I see this! Perfect timing.

Posted by Minesweeper

XD I aim's ta please. :3

Posted by Minesweeper

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/glanceglanceb.gif[/IMG]

Sprites update! First, [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/ZerostarEXEGreiga.png]Zerostar Greiga Beast-Out[/url]. Rawr. Second, and update to [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/SteelMarch20.png]Steel[/url]'s sheet. Third, [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/wip1.png]a half-finished work-in-progress that will, some day, become a character I've recently created, known as Dominion[/url]. She's slow in coming, unfortunately. <.< I'm having a hell of a time with her hair, which is why she lacks a head at the moment. Any comments would be helpful (aside from stupid things like how she happens to lack a head XP).

*EDIT* Whoops, almost forgot. TRANSPARENCIES! =D I'm sure there's a couple of repeats in here some'eres, but whatever. <<;
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/glanceglance.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/glanceglancebb.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/faltzer1.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_teleprot4b.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_sadmetmet.gif[/IMG] <- I guess this one is free to use, if youse mugs wanna. ^^
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_Bolt2.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_moogle1.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_nekodance1.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_metbump.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_zerosaber1.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_banghahaha1.gif[/IMG]

Also::
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/narcy2.gif[/IMG]
(Stupid GIFs. <<;; )

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Any comments would be helpful (aside from stupid things like how she happens to lack a head XP).
... She lacks a hea-
*Brick'd*

And 'WTF?' to the bottom GIF. O_o

Posted by Minesweeper

*hides brick machine gun and whistles innocently*

XD Zeta, meet Narcy Hide. Narcy is VideoMan.exe's operator. He's... um... odd. ^.^;; But totally hilarious. XD That GIF is of Narcy wailing in disbelief over coming face to face with TenguMan.exe (WOOT!), who defeats them with one shot. ^.^ I thought it looked funny, so I screencap'd it. I also have one of Enzan sneezing. ^^;;; There's a longer story to 'em, but I don't want to type it all out unless you're really curious. ^.^;;

EDIT:: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/dominioninprogress1.png[/IMG]
Did more work on Dominion's sprites. This is sort of the casual variation - I hope to do a version of her in armor later. I have big plans for her. =D Any and all C+C is welcomed! So everyone, have a look-see! Tell me what you think looks good, or what doesn't! Any thoughts on additions or alterations? Any thoughts on the colors? ANYTHING! I NEED MORE FEEDBACK! T__T

Posted by Minesweeper

Woot! Comic update! YES! I STILL MAKE COMICS! XP F:TSK #54 is now up. :3

"March 22nd/06: I'm still alive! And I can prove it - there's a comic update! WOW!! Also, I added a game - just one for now, though. I hope you guys weren't expecting too much. ^.^;;; Also, slight update to the links list."

Enjoy. ^.^

Posted by Minesweeper

I have run out of stuff to babble about. T__T Except, I got my hands on the soundtrack for RM.EXE6. Me likey. ^.^ It includes neat extras from EXE5 DS, extra remixes... y'know, soundtrack-y stuff. XP

So, uh, here. [url=http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/fillerthespacekiller.htm]FTSK#55[/url] Enjoy. ^.^

"April 7th/06: d00d. New comic! We're sort of continuing the n00btorial. As for my lack of an April Fools update, I would have had a "tribute" comic (a.k.a. a lame jab) featuring VGChat, except I didn't experience any weirdness over there this year. Which is odd unto itself. O_o I was kinda vacationing at Gaia and forgot to check if VGChat had done it's yearly insanity dealie. =^.^= OH WELL. I'm sure you can tell I'm just crushed. ^.^; Now, go read the comic! ^.^"

Posted by Linko_16

I should have a cameo. I'm a conditioned n00b-training expert. Just look at what I did with AmyRoseDaPinkHedgehog.

Posted by Minesweeper

XD S'true. *considers*

Anyhoo, I woke up at about noon and spent the rest the day spriting. XP To show for it, I have:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/xsaberswing.png[/IMG]
X, slashing w/saber [SIZE="1"](I made it just to have a slashing pose for an X base. XP I never actually tidied it up, so it's not great, but it's PD, so go nuts)[/SIZE].

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/MostRecent/dominioninprogress2b.png[/IMG]
More Dominion sprites. Wif ARMOR! Yayz. Very not PD. (And now you know why I needed an X saber-slash pose. ^^;; I haven't completely finished tidying these up either, but I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out thusfar. =^^=)

Any C+C is encouraged. ^.^ You guys might notice things that I missed that need to be changed. ^^;;

Posted by Minesweeper

Rejoice, for there art sprites. Tried making Blues with an RMX base. I think it turned out alright, though I still have some detaily things to work on, mostly lighting and such. Yah, I cheated with the scarf. So NYAH! =P

And Alastor? This, along with Dominion, are the beginnings of the sprite work for that serious comic I keep promising to work on. ^.^ I have a ways to go, but it's a start! YAYZ!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/bluesxstyle.png[/IMG]

Which helmet looks better? The first one or the second one? And how is the height? Is he too short? Not short enough?

[SIZE="7"]Comment plz.[/SIZE] ^.^

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, sorry, I know we don't comment on your work nearly enough...

I like the helmet on the left best, and I think it's totally awesome. Nice work.

Posted by Alastor

If the difference is the front of the helmet, then yes, the one on the left. The nose pixel seems odd in the one on the right. O_o

Very nice, all of these. I don't think I've been in this thread since I came back from my three-month absence, actually, so alot of this is new to me. Very nice work. Hope to see more soon. :D

In a quasi-related note, I might be picking back up on the ol' Evil Overlord project we had going a while back, but I think I told you that already. ;)

Posted by Minesweeper

Huzzah! Comments! ^(^^)^

*makes a note that two votes out of two are for the left helmet* ^^

XD I think you did mention it, but I'm still glad to hear it. ^.^

On a slightly less light-hearted note, the amount of sprite/art work I do from here on out is entirely dependant on how badly my father depresses me. I hate him so much. -.-; I spent the whole week either sleeping, eating chocolate, or playing Fable, because I was too mad and/or depressed to do anything else. And HE spent the whole week drunk and giggling like a ****ing idiot. Everything he said was SO ****ING HILARIOUS (to him). Even when he was bad-mouthing my mother. Bastard. -.-;; The whole house reeks of cigarette smoke and booze. I can't even BEGIN to tell you how ****ed off I am with him right now. So, I won't.

Other than the ZX avi I have currently, my alternate choice was this::
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/rockmanexe5avisized2.gif[/IMG]
... which is also from the Battle Story manga I got the Servbot from. ^.^

Posted by Minesweeper

New stuff:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/bluesxstyle2.png[/IMG]
One new pose - shooting - for the X-base Blues. I don't really like it, though, so I'll probably end up redoing it. <.<; (Whoops, forgot to take out the unwanted standing pose. XD)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/exeinmm8style.png[/IMG]
MM8-base EXE characters (currently Rockman, Blues, and Forte. That cape is fuggin' hard to work with. XP)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/zsgreiga.png[/IMG]
ZS Greiga. Rawr. B)

S'all for now. Maybe a comic coming up soon. <.< >.> *disappears in a puff of logic*

I hope I didn't scare everyone away with my last post. T__T

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

I can't help but wonder where you get the patience to do these... Also can't help but wonder how many different sprites you took pieces from to concept "sketch" the ZS Greiga sprite. Tis badass!

Posted by Alastor

Love the new stuff. :cool:

ZS Greiga is awesome. The new ProtoMan stuff is coming along nicely, and I love the MM8 EXE cast. I can't help but think that Rock looks kind of like a girl in the face, and Bass looks a little... chibi. O_o
Nothing wrong with it, I guess, but Chibi Bass strikes me as odd-yet-badass.

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks. ^^

It's not so much patience, as a complete lack of a grasp of time and a fundamental enjoyment of spriting that allows me to sprite so much. ^^

EA:: I only borrowed a couple of pieces from Beast Out Greiga Rockman's regular standing battle sprite. =^^= The helmet (obviously), a part from the glove, the talons on the boots, and the tail. Forte's sprite borrows Forte's EXE6 battle sprite's head and cape, though I edited the cape on the second sprite a bit. The Blues one borrows his EXE battle sprite's horn, visor, and hair.

Alastor:: I'll see what I can do about masculinifying Rock's face a little, and de-chibifying Forte. Actually, I know exactly what to do to fix Forte's sprite - shrink the head fins. ^^; I never resized them after borrowing the helmet from the battle sprites. ^^;;;

I was kinda surprised you said Rock's face looked kinda like a girl, considering it was actually Blues' sprite that used Shadowstar as a base. XD

Cute yet bad-ass? [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/rockmanBassCGHA.jpg]FEAR HIM!![/url] XD

Posted by Zeta

I think the ProtoMan shooting sprite looks fine, personally. And as Alastor and Elazul have stated, that Greiga sprite is an uber-win.

And I could swear I've seen that Powered Up-style Bass somewhere before.

Posted by Minesweeper

T'anks. ^.^

It's highly likely. I can't remember off-hand where I picked it up, but I thought it was perfect. ^^

Posted by Alastor

...that picture just made my subpar day into an amazing one. What good timing, too. Not even a full hour in the day left.

Thank you. :D

Posted by Minesweeper

XD You're very welcome. We aim's ta please. =D

*EDIT* Oh yeah. AIR BURST!

[img]http://tinyurl.com/jr3un[/img]

I'd like to do more of his moves, but it probably won't be for quite a while. ^^;;

Posted by Minesweeper

Update! New comic, and a major overhaul. ^.^ All the details are on the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/]home page[/url], so go take a peek.

Posted by Alastor

What's this? A Freewebs layout that doesn't suck?

THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING

Good comic, btw. I'm going to check out some of the layouts, maybe set up one for the List.

Posted by Linko_16

Site doesn't seem to be holding up when I try and browse it. I'll try again later.

Nice work lately!

Posted by Zeta

It works for me. I love the new look, and the Met in the third panel looks adorable. (Crying things get to me.)

*Plays Space Invaders*

Posted by Minesweeper

@Alastor:: I know, that's what I thought at first, too. O_O

Um, however, I just noticed the layout seems to have a set horizontal size and lacks a horizontal scroll bar, thusly half the last panel of my comic is cut out. O_O; *curses and scurries off to find a different layout that actually WORKS* XP

*EDIT* Alright, there is no such layout, short of returning to the one I was using before. <.< SO! I stretched the comic vertically instead of horizontally. PROBLEM SOLVED! *dances*

Posted by Minesweeper

Alright, I'm going to apologize ahead of time. This is something I really, REALLY need to say, or I may get violent, and I am not kidding. I didn't want to start a new thread, and I can't be bothered fighting with IE to update F:TSK. You can skip all this if you'd rather not be afflicted with my problems, or if you have any preconceptions about me always being a cheery and carefree person.

I am ROYALLY ****ed. It's 1:48am, and my father has been drunk and rambling since he got home at 5pm. He thinks he's moving in with us to help us out, like we're ****ing babies. No. ****ing. Way. I will NOT let him stick around. I'm terrified he's going to hurt himself, or destroy something in our house. If he dares to light a cigarette in here, he'll probably burn the whole ****ing complex down.

The trick is getting rid of him without thoroughly ****ing him off. The only thing worse than my father the drunk is my father the ****ed off drunk. Good ****ing lord, he isn't even AWARE of how utterly and unspeakably pathetic he is. He REEKS. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how completely REVOLTING a man he is. He bathes once a week if we're LUCKY. He doesn't clean. He's proud when he empties and reloads the dishwasher for ****'s sake. He used to chain smoke, but we won't let him smoke inside, but he tries his ****edest to be smoking at all times. Well, when he isn't drinking. If he doesn't have a cigarette in his mouth, he's got booze, and if he doesn't have booze, he's got a cigarette. Him and all his belongings smell SO BADLY of cigarette smoke that I can barely breathe around him. He doesn't brush his teeth, and due to a lifetime of ignoring them they're literally rotting right out of his head. The few remaining teeth are black and yellow, and he's in constant pain. And GUESS WHAT?! He uses booze as a pain killer. ****ING BRILLIANT.

His presence has done more harm to my mental health than I can possibly tell you. My inspiration and will to work just vanishes, and my stories and sprites are typically my escape from stress like HIM. I can FEEL any shred of will to even care about my work go "POOF!" Visiting him once every two weeks when we were little was pure hell. And now he's LIVING with us. HE WON'T SHUT UP. He tells the same ****ing stories about how AMAZING and FANTASTIC he was, how he was SO FAMOUS and MUSICAL. I want to ****ing hit him. ***, I see him for five minutes and the precious little happiness I've managed to scrounge up after losing Mom is completely replaces with pure loathing for anything and everything. I just sit there and think, "****. ****. I want him to drop dead. I hate him SO much." Just sitting here listening to his pathetic drunken slur is making me want to curl up in a ball and cry. I have to open a window - he's sitting eight feet away and has only been in here ten minutes and the whole ****ing room REEKS.

URGH. I'm sure he's killed off at least half his braincells, since he keeps repeating things like it's brand ****ing new every ****ing time, and he only makes sense half the time. Then he has the NERVE to look at you like your a complete idiot when you don't understand a ****ing word he says, or when he doesn't understand a word you've said. Me and my brother spent an HOUR trying to explain something so ****ING SIMPLE that a FIVE year old could. He's paranoid and delusional.

Alright, I'm done. I'm going to go lock myself in the bathroom and cry until my eyes hurt. I'll be better tomorrow. Provided that *** actually goes to bed sometime before five in the morning, as usual. He LOVES fighting. ***.

Urgh, I'm going. I think he is, too, thank Christ.

... ****. This didn't help. <.< I need chocolate. T_T

Posted by Alastor

In all honesty, wtf is he supposed to try and help you with? You and every one of your siblings are atleast 20, right?

Does the house actually belong to you or your brother? If so, couldn't you just kick him out? Bring in the authorities, if need be. If the house belongs to him, you could always move out, or bring in the authorities anyways.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: You can skip all this if you'd rather not be afflicted with my problems, or if you have any preconceptions about me always being a cheery and carefree person.

Don't worry, I gave up masking that ages ago.

Anyway, quite the delicate situation. If he's as much of an *** as you say, you cannot stand for his intrusion... not that, sadly, I can provide much of a solution. Hang in there. :(

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Alastor]In all honesty, wtf is he supposed to try and help you with? You and every one of your siblings are atleast 20, right? Does the house actually belong to you or your brother? If so, couldn't you just kick him out? Bring in the authorities, if need be. If the house belongs to him, you could always move out, or bring in the authorities anyways.
Shiggy's 20, I'm 21. My elder siblings are in their mid- and late thirties.

And that's exactly what I say! I have no idea why he's decided we need him around 24/7! I mean, support is always nice, but (as nice as it was for a while) he practically waits on us hand and foot. It's more of a problem than a help, because it seriously affects our desire to do anything more than necessary (laziness runs in the family ^^: Don't worry, I gave up masking that ages ago.
=^^=

[QUOTE=Linko_16]Anyway, quite the delicate situation. If he's as much of an *** as you say, you cannot stand for his intrusion... not that, sadly, I can provide much of a solution. Hang in there. :(

Thank you. =) Just the fact that you guys took the time to reply makes me feel better. ^.^

Posted by Minesweeper

*PHEW* Alright, I actually have an update.

And it's for the VGMT. =O

Go! Look! Before I decide not to update it again for another year! XD

Posted by Alastor

Holy crap. O_O

An update, but for The VGMT? I'm shocked, I really am. I loved it. Quite a suprise since you haven't updated it in... who knows how long.

Don't let that stop you from doing it more often, though. F:TSK is great, but it seems like VGMT has a bit of a plot to it, or at the very least a mystery as to what the Tavern is. (Other than... well, a tavern, since that seems boring.) It's always good to keep something fairly storyline-oriented going, IMO. :)

*cough*seriouscomic*cough*

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: As for kicking him out, trust me, I've thought of it on countless occassions. Tis a very inviting idea. ^^; But I'm afraid that if we **** him off, he'll retaliate, and he fights dirty. <.< Besides, I don't need any more stress right now. XP

Have you tried just asking him to treat you like the adults you are? I mean, it's always stressful to have a housemate who is less than helpful, but it'll be easier if you can convince him to nix the father/daughter relationship. You're still family, of course, but he has no right to insist his decision is best and assume all authority just because he's your dad, and use that as an exuse to take the life insurance currently paying the rent. Like you said, a roof over your head is a lot better than pretty much anything else that money can go to, and even he should be able to understand that if you talk to him and show you're a reasonable, responsible adult whose input he can trust.

EDIT - Oh, right, the comic. I'm excited you're getting it going once more, and can't wait to see what life in the tavern will be like.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Alastor]Holy crap. O_O

An update, but for The VGMT? I'm shocked, I really am.
I KNOW! Isn't it just mind-blowing? =O I'm still watching for flying pigs. <: Don't let that stop you from doing it more often, though. F:TSK is great, but it seems like VGMT has a bit of a plot to it, or at the very least a mystery as to what the Tavern is. (Other than... well, a tavern, since that seems boring.) It's always good to keep something fairly storyline-oriented going, IMO. :)

Aye, sir. ^^ And yes, it does have a plot. *gaspz* Well... it's actually a bunch of plots mooshed together, pretending to be one big plotline, but... um... *points* ACK! Look! A moogle! [SIZE="1"]*flees*[/SIZE]

As for the Tavern, more details will be revealed around Episode 15, pending any acts of God. <.< >.> <.<

[quote]*cough*seriouscomic*cough*
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/blachoosphemy2.gif[/IMG]

Quoting Linko_16]Have you tried just asking him to treat you like the adults you are? I mean, it's always stressful to have a housemate who is less than helpful, but it'll be easier if you can convince him to nix the father/daughter relationship. You're still family, of course, but he has no right to insist his decision is best and assume all authority just because he's your dad, and use that as an exuse to take the life insurance currently paying the rent. Like you said, a roof over your head is a lot better than pretty much anything else that money can go to, and even he should be able to understand that if you talk to him and show you're a reasonable, responsible adult whose input he can trust.
No, haven't tried talking to him about it yet. <: EDIT - Oh, right, the comic. I'm excited you're getting it going once more, and can't wait to see what life in the tavern will be like.

XD I'm kinda excited, too. ^.^ I've got all kinds of plans set up. ^(^^)^ Yay me! XD

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: No, haven't tried talking to him about it yet. <.<; I know that's sort of the first thing I should do, but the thing is, I'm really nervous about what he'll do if we do as him to back off. He takes everything as an attack. >.> And the real trick is finding a time to talk to him when he isn't hammered. XP

Well, you have to be careful how you word it. You definitely don't want to make it sound like his actions are unacceptable (even if they are) such that he must bow to your will as his intellectual supurior. Instead, employ some good "I" phrases: "I feel hurt," "I'm frustrated," "I'd like your understanding," or anything else you can say honestly that you think he'll respond to. Just ask him to consider your feelings and give respect to your opinions as a grown woman. You're not a dumb little girl; he can count on you to aid him in household decisions.

And you know you can count on me and the guys whenever you've got to talk. I know how it is, feeling alone or ignored... When I make an entry in my LiveJournal to which no one responds, I feel a little hurt, especially if it was kind of important to me.

Posted by Alastor

I wasn't even aware you had a LiveJournal. Then again, I never visit LiveJournal, Xanga, or anything like that. I did get a Myspace so my sister would leave me alone, but I don't take it serious in the slighest bit.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Linko_16]Well, you have to be careful how you word it. You definitely don't want to make it sound like his actions are unacceptable (even if they are) such that he must bow to your will as his intellectual supurior. Instead, employ some good "I" phrases: "I feel hurt," "I'm frustrated," "I'd like your understanding," or anything else you can say honestly that you think he'll respond to. Just ask him to consider your feelings and give respect to your opinions as a grown woman. You're not a dumb little girl:
Good advice. =) He's definitely not the kind of person who would respond well to a "Do things my way or else" approach. XP Now I have to convince my brother to stay level-headed and silver-tongued long enough not to start a war, and I'm set. ^^;

[quote][color=indigo]And you know you can count on me and the guys whenever you've got to talk. I know how it is, feeling alone or ignored... When I make an entry in my LiveJournal to which no one responds, I feel a little hurt, especially if it was kind of important to me.

Thank you. ^.^

=( WE WUV YOU! T__T It's just that I don't visit LiveJournal type things. ^^;

Do you find that just writing down your troubles helps a little, or do the actual responses help more? I probably couldn't muster the courage to write about my problems in a LiveJournal. ^^; Too public. <.<;

Oops, almost forgot about the comic. XP I should have one soon. @.@; Um, maybe tonight? MAAAAAYbe. <.<; ... *flees*

Posted by Alastor

You could always throw a Final Fantasy XIII trailer at Shiggy to keep him busy.

Posted by Minesweeper

Come to think of it, he DID just buy a DS. Maybe that'll keep him busy. >w<

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: =( WE WUV YOU! T__T It's just that I don't visit LiveJournal type things. ^^;

Do you find that just writing down your troubles helps a little, or do the actual responses help more? I probably couldn't muster the courage to write about my problems in a LiveJournal. ^^; Too public. <.<;

Responses. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't keep a journal at all. I don't really have problems I can't work out or level with on my own... I admit, it all boils down to asking for a little attention. Even if it's just a "hang in there," "good job," "that's interesting," or any other kind of shoutout, I find it a real morale booster that somebody gives enough of a **** about me to read about the events in my life.

LiveJournals are only public if you want them to be. With each entry, you can choose to make it "friends only," so only LiveJournal users on your friendlist can view it. Mine used to be public, but I recently had to seal it up because I had (who am I kidding? have) a stalker whose ambitions could not be doused.

And I'm not trying to make you guys feel guilty about not reading mine, by the way. I was just using it to say that I understand the importance of care and support when you're feeling a little stressed out or vulnerable.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quick! Before it gets away! [url=http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/]VGMT#7[/url] is up! =O

Quoting Linko_16]Responses. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't keep a journal at all. I don't really have problems I can't work out or level with on my own... I admit, it all boils down to asking for a little attention. Even if it's just a "hang in there," "good job," "that's interesting," or any other kind of shoutout, I find it a real morale booster that somebody gives enough of a **** about me to read about the events in my life.
A little attention can go a long way towards helping one feel better. =)

[QUOTE=Linko_16]LiveJournals are only public if you want them to be. With each entry, you can choose to make it "friends only," so only LiveJournal users on your friendlist can view it. Mine used to be public, but I recently had to seal it up because I had (who am I kidding? have) a stalker whose ambitions could not be doused.
Still too public for me. =^^=

=O Scaaaaary. >: (Wait, did you mention this before? It sounds familiar. <.<)[/SIZE]

[quote]And I'm not trying to make you guys feel guilty about not reading mine, by the way. I was just using it to say that I understand the importance of care and support when you're feeling a little stressed out or vulnerable.

We know. :3 And I really do appreciate all your help (even though it took me so long to get back to you). =)

Posted by Minesweeper

Update! F:TSK#57 is up. And we're back to abusing poor Mega Man. =D If you're not sure what's happening (or why), go back to #41. (Continuity? What? <.<;; )

Posted by Alastor

Yay for sprites I sorta made bases for! :cool:

Glad to see a somewhat steady update flow again. Keep it going. :)

Posted by Minesweeper

^(^^)^

I'll try. ^^;;

In other news, a garage burned down nearby. O_o; Just across the train tracks from the co-op I live in (there's us, a little cul de sac, houses, a sort of community backyard dealie, the tracks, a lane, then the garage that burnt down). So much black smoke! *koff... koff* >.< Everything smells like woodsmoke, now, and my allergies are acting up. Stupid garage! How dare you burn down and aggrivate my allergies! *shakes fist angrily*

*EDIT* ****it, don't make me move my thread to the A&G forum! D=< I'll do it! I'mma spriter on the edge!! O=<

*'NOTHER EDIT* Oh yeah, I'm 85% sure I'm going to have an update for the VGMT tomorrow. ^^;;

Posted by Minesweeper

Alright I lied about when I was updating. <.< But, there's an update NOW, and that makes everything better. =D VGMT#8 is now up. I may redo the last panel at some point, I don't like the "effect" (if you can even call it that). xP

*flees before someone else can shoot her for Ep #8's title* >.<

Posted by Zeta

Fastcow is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.

Posted by Alastor

Who'd win in a race? Fastcow or Speedycat? :o

Nice stuff, ZS. Keep it coming. :cool:

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Belated Woot!ing for the updates ^-^ Always great stuff.

Just wondering, but does photobucket hate you or something? cause alot of your spritesheets you link to have gone missing...

Posted by Minesweeper

Eh-heh... ^^;; Updates delayed due to MMBN6. Expect an update within the next couple of days. =)

[quote]Just wondering, but does photobucket hate you or something? cause alot of your spritesheets you link to have gone missing...
Actually, that's my fault. ^^; I moved stuff around in my Photobucket account, but never fixed the links. Sorry! I'll fix that soon. =)

Posted by Minesweeper

Alright, I'm just gonna say "Sorry" for the lack of updates and get this show on the road. >.< I'm tired of writing long, drawn-out explanations, and it's usually the same reasons every time anyway. xP Besides, you guys are probably used to this by now. xP [SIZE="1"](Me sorry! T.T)[/SIZE]

... well, alright. Loooong story short:: Video games (Nintendogs, Animal Crossing, MMBN 5DT and 6, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star Online), housekeeping, fan stories, doodles, depression, laziness, music, Gaia, Rockman.exe Beast+. There, I think that's everything. <.<;; [SIZE="1"]I have the attention span of a gnat, yes I do. >.<[/SIZE]

No new comics (sorrysorrysorry! xP), but I do have a few new sprites: Zerostar and Shadowstar, ZX style! Wootwoot! Used Aile as the base, obviously. I can't decide which color scheme I like best, though: both ZS and SS have the same trio of sprites, and all three sprites are the same on both sheets, except for the colors. I'm kind of partial to the third one (on the right), but I kinda like the middle one for ZS... Help meh! >.<

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/ZerostarRMZX_zs.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/ZerostarRMZX_ss.png[/IMG]

Now, just 'cause I haven't posted anything in a while, that doesn't mean you can ignore me! I will get so vewy vewy lonely. =( Boohoohoo! T.T [SIZE="1"](ZOMG guilt trip! =O)[/SIZE]

Posted by Zeta

Wow, ZX sprites are already being ripped? O_o

Looks awesome. (b ^_^)b

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks. ^.^ But, you didn't say which color scheme you liked... >.< (I know, I know... there's just no pleasin' some people. =^^=)

Yup! I followed a link from somewhere in the vicinity of Sprites Inc, and it took me to somewhere in the vicinity of Rockman Perfect Memories' forum, which has a thread with quite a few ZX rips. Not very organized, and far from complete, but they do have the Rock On sprites for Vent (ZOMG PRETTEH HENSHIN SEQUENCES! <3), what looks like a mostly complete sheet for the "mysterious" Model Z character, some of Giroette, some of Aile, some NPCs, scene-caps, mugsheets, and NEAT extras (namely PLUSHIES and both Blues' car and Rockman's car from Battle n' Chase xD).

However! The thread has a truckload of MAJOR LEAGUE SPOILERS, though, so if you choose to go hunting for the sprites, YE HAVE BEEN WARNED! >=O

*EDIT* Whee, animation. >w< I was too lazy to make a wide one where the stupid thing is actually moving across the screen, but here's what I have so far::

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/scootscoot.gif[/IMG]

*'nother EDIT* Bleh, I just decided I don't like the bangs. >.O *makes a note for attempt number 2*

Posted by Alastor

I'd say either the middle one or the right one. The left, and the middle, kinda remind me of Zero's MMZ manties. >_>

Posted by Minesweeper

Belated t'anks for the comments. ^^;

Hey, guys what? COMIC UPDATE! ZOMG. =O VGMT Episode 9 is now up. Episode 10 is half-finished, and so is Filler #58. No new sprites, except for Dark Blues' smiley.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/darkbluesmet3.gif[/IMG]

See? Here's regular Blues:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/protometexe2.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

I approve. Good thing updates are finally coming again. Monthly updates aren't all that great. I would know. :)

Posted by Minesweeper

Yay, approval! ^^

Sorry. ^^;;; I'll be good from now on. *nodnod* =)

Actually, VGMT#10 is done, but I haven't put it on the site yet. I'll wait till later. =)

Posted by Minesweeper

Hey, I ALMOST updated two days in a row. I updated at just after 1am. =D

So, yeah. VGMT#10 is up. And we're almost inside the mysterious Tavern. =D Oooh, the drama. =O I also updated the Links Section for the first time in, what, a year? xP

By the way, after all that talk about text color in the TVGCS thread, I was thinking about changing mine. I was wondering if this was a good color for my text? (i.e., is it readable?) [SIZE="1"](Yeah, I'm bored. T__T)[/SIZE]

*EDIT* Hey, neat. If I double-click on the thread title, it lets me change it. =O When'd that become an option? <.<;

Posted by Alastor

I'm sure it probably would be readable against something other than VGC's background and with a border. The hair color from your sheet would probably be a great border, actually. I'll try it out when I get home from school. :'(

Posted by Minesweeper

Just so I'm sure, you know I meant for my forum font color, instead of the light blue, right? ^^;

Posted by Minesweeper

ZOMG, double post. O_O

*ahem* I organized my Photobucket's Sprites album. So, I can finally put up links to my sprite sheets. Yaaaaay~! A lot of them haven't changed since the last time I bothered posting them, but some have, including ZS & SS's sheets. Also, a lot of them are just single sprites.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Zerostar32Bit.png]Zerostar (w/costumes) - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Shadowstar32Bit.png]Shadowstar (w/costumes) - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ExpressionsSheet.png]Expressions Sheet - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Zerostar16bitV2.png]ZS & SS - MM7[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ExpressionsSheet16Bit.png]Expressions Sheet - MM7[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/zs8bitJuly20.png]ZS & SS - MMXtreme[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ZerostarRMZX_zs.png]ZS - MMZX[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ZerostarRMZX_ss.png]SS - MMZX[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/zerostarMMZ.png]ZS - MMZ[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ZerostarEXE.png]ZS - MMBN (1-3)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ZerostarEXEDisguise.png]ZS's Disguise - MMBN (1-3)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ZerostarEXEFaltzer2b.png]Zerostar Faltzer Beast-Out[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ZerostarEXEGreiga.png]Zerostar Greiga Beast-Out[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/zerostarCvsSNKNoPonytail.png]ZS - Capcom VS SNK[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/zerostarFF6.png]ZS - FF6[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Concerto.png]Concerto[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Cloaked.png]Cloaked Villainess[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ArtistNov4.png]Artist[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/CherryBomb.png]Cherry Bomb[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Steel.png]Steel[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Dream.png]Dream[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/dominioninprogress3.png]Dominion[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Brandish.png]Brandish[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Triad.png]Triad[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/MichiAndPan.png]Michi & Pan[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Rockman32BitSheet.png]Rockman - MM8 (w/Custom Armor & casual)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Blues32Bit.png]Blues - MM8 (pose edits, cloak, casual)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/bluesxstyle2.png]Blues - MMX4-6[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ForteAndGospel32Bit.png]Forte & Gospel - MM8 (helmetless, casual, pose edits)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/RollXStyle.png]Roll - MMX4-6[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Enker32bit.png]Enker - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/axl32bitstanding.png]Axl - MMX4-6 (standing, helmetless) (Original sheet by blackbeltdude)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/AxlSinglePose.png]Axl - MMX-3 (single running pose)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/ZeroWithSaberSept8.png]Zero - MMX4-6 (w/saber)[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/exeinmm8style2.png]Rockman.exe & Blues.exe - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/forteexeMM8style2.png]Forte.exe - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/xsaberswing.png]X Saber Swing[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Halloween2004.png]Hallowe'en 2004[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/all2005costumes.png]Hallowe'en 2005[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/AssortedSprites.png]Assorted Sprites[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/32BitLadyMay20.png]Lady - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/GenderSwitch.png]Gender Switches - MM8[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/FemaleForte.png]Femme Forte - MM8[/url]

Posted by Minesweeper

So, am I suddenly too fast, or is everyone else slow? =O

Yay, F:TSK update! F:TSK#58 is now up and, much to everyone's surprise, it actually continues from #57. *le gasp* Obviously, sometime in between #57 and #58, Protoman hog-tied poor Megs, and now... well, go read the damn thing. xP

Posted by Linko_16

We're still used to the slow. Give us time.

Though, uh... I don't get the new one.

Posted by Minesweeper

Ah, sorry. >.<

=O Well, Protoman and Bass caught Megaman, tied him back up in the bungee pole-cord-thing, and launched him. =) SS liked it, and since he went from one end to the other without the royally pissed-off Protoman and Bass catching him, "touchdown" was the first thing I thought of for her to say. ^^;; (Besides, my dad was watching football. =^^= )

Posted by Minesweeper

In lieu of an update (that'll be tomorrow, guaranteed), I have two new sprite updates. They're actually for Hallowe'en (I am DETERMINED to get all the costumes AND comics done this year xD), but I like them so much that I couldn't resist showing them off. Aaaaaand I'm too lazy to make links, so here::

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Halloween2006/H2K6ZerostarAsModelX.png[/IMG]
Zerostar / Model X
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Halloween2006/H2K6ShadowstarAsModelZX.png[/IMG]
Shadowstar / Model ZX

And before anyone asks about it, I didn't make ZS' costume ZX because she always cosplays as the Rockman character - i.e. Rock, Rockman.exe, Rockman X - and SS as the red ally/rival - i.e. Blues, Blues.exe, Zero. Actually, they've cosplayed as the classic and X versions already. O_o

Posted by Zeta

Oh wow, those look fantastic! :)

Posted by Alastor

Great stuff. :O

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks! ^_^ Like I said, I'm REALLY happy with how they turned out. =) 'Specially since they took nearly six hours, they did. @.@;;; I made Model X first, 'cause the design is simpler, and that's what took the longest. Then I edited it to make Model ZX.

Oh, and that update I guaranteed yesterday is up now. =) #59, with the return of the return of the bungee cord. xD

Posted by Minesweeper

#60 is now up. =O I'm rather pleased with myself. ^w^

I'm not sure how clear this one is, so here's the long-and-short of it:: Like I said, neither Bass nor Protoman realized that what they used to hog-tie Mega Man was the bungee cord, and Bass was still chasing Megs, without realizing what Protoman was going to do. =) When Protoman shot him, it made Megs change direction just like it did waaaaaaay back in #11, and, recognizing the reaction, Protoman suddenly realized it was the same bungee cord they'd removed Megs from oh-so-long ago. =D And he doesn't like that cord, nope. xD

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Minesweeper: Just so I'm sure, you know I meant for my forum font color, instead of the light blue, right? ^^;

I just now noticed this post, and the purple/indigo/whatever-that-is is hard to read. I thought you meant your TVGCS font color, since you mentioned the thread. >.>

Maybe it wouldn't be so much if you bolded it, but that'd get annoying really quick. Good work with the new F:TSKs, by the way. Nice stuff. =D

Edit: Did I ever show you the casual edit of your MM7 sprite that I edited from your edit? >.>

To be more specific, that sprite you showed me of your MM7 sprite dressed like my sprite. I edited that to look like the MM8 casual edit I done for you. Did I ever show you that, or no? I did it like months ago, so I can't recall.

Posted by Linko_16

Massive lol at new one.

Posted by Minesweeper

No comic today, but I did another Hallowe'en sprite. And remembered one I wanted to use again this year. =^^= (That's TOTALLY not cheating! I swear! ^^;; )

Alastor:: ^^ Sorry about the confusion. I think it's probably safest if I just stick with the blue.

An edit of my edit of my character to look like your character? @.@ I know which one you mean, but I don't think you showed me the edit of it made to look like the MM8 casual. =O So, uh, that was a really long winded "no, I haven't seen it." xD

Linko:: *takes a bow* ^.^

*EDIT* Mweh, I tried to resist, but I can't. @.@

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Halloween2006/H2K6RockmanAsLloydIrving.png[/IMG]

Hallowe'en costume #3: Rockman as Lloyd. I figure, considering the number of ToS fans around here, this is about the best place I could possibly hope for to check and make sure I got the costume right. xD And I'll readily admit to pretty much stealing the hair clean offa the sprites of him from Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3. I mean, I did have to edit it a bit to make it fit Rock's head, but I didn't make it from scratch. =( Other than that, I edited him all by my lonesome. ^w^

Posted by Alastor

Very nice. <3 Only thing I can really comment on is the skin tone. It shows that it's still Rock, but seeing Lloyd so tan is... strange. It's not really a suggestion to make it lighter, but it seems a little odd to me for some reason. =o

Do Michi as Presea and you'll have some serious win on your hands. :D

Posted by Linko_16

Holy @#$%, ZS. That could, like, actually be the sprite from a ToS game.

Posted by Minesweeper

'K, I was doing some background hunting and tweaking, not to mention I spent the ENTIRE AFTERNOON biking on an empty stomach, so no comic. =(

I had to go in for another blood test, fasting, but I had to get there under my own power this time. ^^;;; Which was fine, except I got there during their lunchhour and had to kill an hour. @.@ Which is ALSO fine, because ZOMGWTFBBQSAUCE I finally, FINALLY got MegaMan NT Warrior 10!! For a sense of how long I've been waiting; I got #9 at CHRISTMAS. @.@;;

It's got crazy Megaman!! It's got Bass... kinda! ^^;; It's got DRAMA! *le gasp* It's got Tummytuckman!! *squee!* And most importantly, it's got Medi sticking an oversized needle in Rock's ass!! Whee!! xD

@Alastor:: I know what you mean. I was actually debating changing the skin tone, but I decided that since it IS Rock in a costume, it wouldn't really make sense. =) But you're right; if I was going to use it as Lloyd, I'd have to change the skin tone. =)

I actually did a costume for Michi, but I don't know if I'm going to use it. It's cute, but... I dunno. =/ So, I probably am going to make her Presea. =D ... but that still leaves me with no costume for Pan... O.o

And I'm cheating [SIZE="1"]again[/SIZE]: I'm reusing [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Halloween2006/H2K6BluesAsKratosAurion.png]Blues' awesome Kratos costume[/url]. Just 'cause I like it THAT much. B) [SIZE="1"](Last year was X and Zero as Forte and Wily, and Michi in Rock's Pikachu costume, 'cause they never really got any airtime the year before. @.@)[/SIZE]

@Linko:: =^^= I'm sure most of the effect comes from the hair, though (which, like I said, I pretty much frankenstein'd). =(

*squeals upon seeing your avatar* x3 So cute. <3

Posted by Alastor

Maybe Pan could be... uh, a walking axe. >_>

Posted by Minesweeper

... I actually considered that. ^^;;;

Posted by Minesweeper

I won't say who posted these, or where, but... well, I'd like some feedback on their feedback. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with [SIZE="1"]all of[/SIZE] them flat out, I just want more information.

[quote][quote=me]It's a sprite comic, and it's not what you might call "story-driven" - actually, it's almost entirely random. @.@;
Mistake one. It's not a good idea to have a comic be plotless unless your jokes are good, and "entirely random" doesn't make for good humor on it's own or a good "plot".

[quote=me]Just an FYI: the silver-haired purple-dressed girl is Zerostar, and her red counterpart is Shadowstar. They're -not- author characters - more like, characters I've given my personality and loosed on the Rockman characters. ^^; There are other custom characters in there, but their names aren't important right now. Mebbe later. <.<
Mistake two. Nobody wants to read about you and your personality's random misadventures in the Megaman universe. Or Rockman universe, whatever you feel like calling it. And even if you didn't outright say it, it's pretty obvious.

Self-inserts don't make for good characters on thier own, not unless executed well. Same with randomness.

Your jokes are pretty generic, but your speechbubbles are nice. Your custom sprites are dodgy. And what's with the random two-toned backgrounds you have sometimes?
[quote]Eh, the humour's rather unappealing to me. Behind You jokes, "random" things, stupidity of characters... that aside, I see no glaring errors.
[quote]My expirience in making sprite comics told me one thing. Random may make a single strip funny, but not the whole comic.

First off:: Are they generally not that funny, like, only one every once-in-a-while is actually humorous? =( Is "random" such a bad idea? Should I drop F:TSK and focus on VGMT? Or should I stop going for "funny" altogether and try a serious comic? You guys can be brutally honest. I'm a big girl! =)

Second:: Are my custom sprites "dodgy"?

No, y'know what? Ignore that. Fuck him. My sprites are fine, thanks much. Not perfect, sure - I'll admit that readily. But I put a helluvalotta effort into them. >=( I'm no Robert Oakes, but excuuuuuuuse me for being only HUMAN. How DARE I make custom sprites and not ensure they're completely heaven-approved PERFECT before inflicting them on humanity!? [SIZE="1"]In short: that bastard can just go and dodge something up his whiny little ass.[/SIZE]

Third:: [i]Are ZS and SS a self-insertion? =( This is kinda bugging me. After I learned the "NO AUTHOR CHARACTER" rule, I thought I stopped using them like that, but... =(

Though, on the flip-side, I have to wonder; for example, if I'd said ZS and SS were, lets say, twin Repliroids from 21XX who idolize Rockman X and want to one day be part of the 17th Elite Unit, would they STILL appear as self-inserts? On that note, couldn't almost ALL custom characters potentially be self-inserts? Isn't any character you create and use at least initially going to carry some of their creator in their persona? [SIZE="1"]Ooh, the drama.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]And as for "my random misadventures in the Rockman universe", the first F:TSK comic ZS and SS appeared in was 23 - that's twenty-three, folks - and it was an Easter filler. >=( The first time they appeared WITH a Rockman character was 25, and that was to play on the release of Star Wars Episode III. >=( They didn't start REGULARLY appearing with the Rockman characters until 35! THIRTY FIVE!! >=O In short: that bastard can just go and dodge TWO somethings up his whiny little ass.[/SIZE]

Fourth:: Do the characters come across as flat-out stupid? =/ I was going for goofy, and in Megs' case naive, even childlike (childish? xD), but... stupid? =/ If they are coming across as stupid, I'll just have to try beefing up the content of the text a bit. xP

Fifth:: Do things like Bass' entrance in #2, and X and Zero getting ready to clobber Axl in #48, count as "Behind You" jokes? O_o; I thought a "Behind You" joke was like, one character cornered by another, and he says, "ZOMG look behind you!" The person turns, and then you get the other guy escaping with a "yoink". o_O;

Kay, I'm sorry. I think that's it for mah rant. I might have worn out the Italics button. =^^=

Feedback on the feedback, plz. I take my entertaining seriously.

[spoiler]Here's hoping I don't PO too many people... xP[/spoiler]

Posted by Alastor

[QUOTE=Minesweeper]First off:: Are they generally not that funny, like, only one every once-in-a-while is actually humorous? =( Is "random" such a bad idea? Should I drop F:TSK and focus on VGMT? Or should I stop going for "funny" altogether and try a serious comic? You guys can be brutally honest. I'm a big girl! =)

I thought you'd been working on a "serious" comic for... what, a year or two now? :P

Since you want a complete honest opinion, I'll agree with you on the once-in-a-while humor. Those once in a while comics are usually gold, though. I can't really speak on this since TVGCS is just about as random. We have absolutely no main plot, but we just take a random idea from VGC and run with it.

Anyway, I wouldn't want you to drop F:TSK. Maybe focus less on it in favor of VGMT (or your serious comic that I've been waiting ages for >_>), but not drop it entirely. It's up to you, though.

[quote]Second:: Are my custom sprites "dodgy"?

Hell no. You do some of the best edits and custom stuff I've ever seen. That's probably your strongest point.

[quote]Third:: Are ZS and SS a self-insertion? =( This is kinda bugging me. After I learned the "NO AUTHOR CHARACTER" rule, I thought I stopped using them like that, but... =(

Though, on the flip-side, I have to wonder; for example, if I'd said ZS and SS were, lets say, twin Repliroids from 21XX who idolize Rockman X and want to one day be part of the 17th Elite Unit, would they STILL appear as self-inserts? On that note, couldn't almost ALL custom characters potentially be self-inserts? Isn't any character you create and use at least initially going to carry some of their creator in their persona? [SIZE="1"]Ooh, the drama.[/SIZE]

Every comic does this. Unless you're a blatant fourth-wall breaking kind of person, you're clear from the author character rule. However, any comic that stars a game character and a non-game character could be considered a self-insert. Don't let that comment bother you; keep doing what you've been doing with your own characters. It works.

[quote]Fourth:: Do the characters come across as flat-out stupid? =/ I was going for goofy, and in Megs' case naive, even childlike (childish? xD), but... stupid? =/ If they are coming across as stupid, I'll just have to try beefing up the content of the text a bit. xP

Childlike, but not stupid. Stupid would be BnG's MegaMan.

[quote]Fifth:: Do things like Bass' entrance in #2, and X and Zero getting ready to clobber Axl in #48, count as "Behind You" jokes? O_o;

A little for 2, no for 48.

Posted by Iris

Random comics don't make for a very mentionable series, but they can be just as fun to read. It's a different type of entertainment, though. When you develop a gripping plot then the comic becomes more interesting rather than just funny. If you want to develop a plotline then that would be cool. I'd personally like it more than a maximum of 3 comics relevant to eachother.

For the sprites... Yeah, **** him. Your sprites are actually really good. The standard for so many sprite comics are to use megaman sprites that are just too flashy and completely hideous. Once in a while, your character's outfits may look a little plain compared to other comics, but the alternate outfits make up for it. And besides, your hair rocks.

A character's personality is always going to reflect parts of the author. The names make them seem almost like author-characters, but the personalities are original and not conspicuously similar to you. I think the reason the person might've thought of them as self-inserts is because the lack of a plotline. Some of the comics may seem like parodies of events that have happened to you.

They seem more goofy than stupid. The characters actually converse rather than just running around, yelling and acting genuinely dumb.

And they don't seem like "behind you" jokes, since it's actually more than just "boo." The characters are actualling discussing something before being interrupted or startled.

Posted by Zeta

#1. I think most of them are great. Then again, random humor is my favorite, so that might not be saying much.

#2. No. Your customs are extremely well done. Anyone that thinks otherwise is either a stupid git, or has an overinflated ego when it comes to their sprites..

#3. I can't answer this. This kind of question seems too sophisticated for me.

#4. No.

#5. What Alastor said.

Posted by Linko_16

1. I never thought FTSK was supposed to be a very serious comic in the first place. Let's face it: nothing without a storyline is going to be that captivating. If you think you can do something with a plot, I encourage you to try, since it would be more interesting.

2. Your custom sprites rock my world.

3. ZS and SS are pretty much blatent self-insertions, or at least it's always seemed that way to me.

4. To be honest, your characters do seem kind of two dimensional, but that's probably just part of it being a comic about nothing. A comic with a storyline would develop their personalities a little more, or at least help the reader see it.

5. What Iris said.

Posted by Minesweeper

Thank-you, everyone. =) I really, really, REALLY appreciate your input. =) These are good things to know. I can't improve my work if no one tells me what needs to be improved, and when. ^.^ I really appreciate your honesty. ^^

Re the first:: @Alastor:: At least a year. =^^= I get distracted so horribly easily. >.<

@Zeta:: <3

The VGMT is actually going somewhere

Posted by Alastor

No problem. :cool: [/short reply because it's time for school now oh noes ;_;]

Posted by Minesweeper

Well, real-life has officially gotten in the way of my comicking, but I did manage to make a couple of sprites today. Or, well... not really MAKE a couple, I just sorta... touched up and edited a couple. ;_; BUT IT'S A START! =O Here's more poses for ZS as Model X (plus touch-ups to the existing ones), plus SS as Model Z (as opposed to Model ZX, which she was for Hallowe'en).

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ShadowstarAsModelZ.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ZerostarAsModelX.png[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Good stuff. I'm liking the Model Z one a bit more for whatever reason, but they're both pretty awesome. :cool:

Posted by Minesweeper

Hey ho. Hope everyone had a good holiday. =)

Sadly, there's no Christmas, Boxing Day, OR New Year's comic for the first time in, what, three years? Sorry. =/

But hey, I got a Wii. :3

I had to fuggin' BUY IT MYSELF, but I at least got one. And it was the last one in the store! BWAHAHAHA! The line-up was heinous, though, even for the day after Boxing Day. xP I just know I ruined some avid gamer's Christmas, but frankly, I'm having a bad year, and I DESERVE THIS WII. MINE! D=< )

I've also been stocking up on other games. I'm currently playing (in turns) Magical Starsign, FFV Advance ('cause I finally got around to finishing FFIV), Metroid Prime Hunters, PokeMon Mystery Dungeon (Blue), Final Fantasy III, New Super Mario Bros., and MegaMan ZX (yes, still =D ), as well as Twilight Princess and FFXII. So, you can guess how MY holidays went. =/ My brother also got a bunch, but I can't be bothered to list them. xP

The kids at the daycare I work at got some games, too. =D A couple got PokeMon Mystery Dungeon, another got FFIII, and one got New Super Mario Bros., so I was kinda busy helping them out. xP

Anyway, I did manage to whip together a couple of sprites. They're not great - can we say, "Slapped together"? But they're a start. Hey, at least I did SOMETHING. Be grateful. XD

Here's ZS and SS in costume as Paladin Cecil and Kain from FFIV. Kain > j00, but Cecil's a wuss. xP The LEAST he could do is learn Holy. I mean, C'MON!! He's the HERO, and the best spells he learns are Cura and Esuna?? xP At least Dark Knight Cecil has the kickass Dark move. Me likey Dark. =D

(Oh, right, sprites. xP Here. C+C, plz! =) I did the best I could, considering I had to work from the battle sprites and the itty-bitty world map sprites. xP)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/zsandssascecilandkain.png[/IMG]

Posted by Zeta

Despite the fact that I've never been fond of FFIV, I find those sprites to be made of eternal win and FF Victory theme.

[quote]Metroid Prime Hunters

omg friend code plz.

Posted by Minesweeper

*le gasp* Not fond of FFIV? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/t_sadmetmet.gif[/IMG]

Friend whatnow? <.<; I know there's different multiplayer modes, but what friend code are you talking about? O.o

Anyhoo, little update to SS's Kain sprites:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ssaskain1.png[/IMG]

And ZS and SS vs some poor Goblins. It's not much; more or less my feelings on how useful Cecil is. I mean, he's powerful as an attacker, but really. Why bother with White Magic if you're only going to give him six crappy spells? And no, Lightbringer casting Holy does not make things better. >=(

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/StillComics3/ffbattle2.png[/IMG]

*EDIT* Oh yeah. I wanna finish one or two more SS/Kain sprites, so I can make a Jump animation. x3

*EDIT THE SECOND* Crap, I just now realized SS and ZS's names on the menu are flipped. xP *scurries off to fixz0rz*

*EDIT THE THIRD* Fix'd.

Posted by Zeta

SS has a spear right? 'Cuz it'll be a pretty painful headbutt for both sides if she doesn't.

[quote]Friend whatnow? <.<; I know there's different multiplayer modes, but what friend code are you talking about? O.o
If you have someone's Friend Code you can battle them on Wi-Fi, instead just getting a random group of people. Multiplayer Mode -> Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection -> Edit Friends and Rivals -> Add Friend -> Your FC shows up on the left side of the topscreen.

And yeah, never really like FF4. Everything just seemed so "meh", and the story didn't seem as good as people said it was. Probably because I was introduced to the awesomeness of FF6 first.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Animations/kefkalaugh.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Minesweeper

Guess what??

[SIZE="6"][url=http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/index.htm]NEW COMIC.[/url][/SIZE]

I think I set a new record for longest time between updates. =(

I also touched up the main page, removed the game, and checked all the links. Go me! *rah rah!*

@Zeta:: She's CLEARLY going to stomp on that Goblin, Mario style.

... *cough*...

... alright, I forgot about the **** spear. But in my defence, you don't actually see Kain's spear until he's on his way down again. *nods importantly*

Re: the friend code:: Ohhhhh. Well, I'm too lazy to go find it right now. =P

FF6 is awesomeness personified (Kefka = Best. Villain. EVER), but FFIV's still a classic, and one of my faves. =) Though admittedly, as much as I like 4 (except for Paladin Cecil, who's a wuss), I have to admit to liking 6 quite a bit more. =) BECAUSE IT HAS KEFKA. >=O He's insane and loves every minute of it. =D

Posted by Linko_16

I just achieved the Dragoon job class in FFIII. Jump is way hawt.

Posted by Minesweeper

K', I was working on Filler #61, but I got to editing sprites and ended up tidying up my "Assorted Sprites" sheet. =/

So, I decided I may as well post my sharable sprites. =) There's not much to it right now, but then again, I'm sure I missed some. xP It's mainly MM7 sprites, and largely sprites of Megs at the mercy of the bungee cord. :3 But there's other stuff there, too, like the "Bass"-ball Kirby, some touched-up 8-bit Blues sprites, the group of Mets, Megs sitting in a chair, and my personal favorite, Wily sticking his tongue out. =D ("Be-daaaa~!")

They're PD: that means you don't have to ask permission to use the sprites on this sheet. I'll update it as I find more of my sprites. xP

Quoting Linko_16: Jump is way hawt.

So very true. =)

Posted by Alastor

Oh shi-, updates to TVGCS and VGMT within 24 hours of each other?

Universal implosion imminent. :O

Posted by Minesweeper

=O *ducks for cover* <.< >.>

(On a related note, I should have SOMETHING ready for this weekend. Maybe. Eventually. ... *cough*)

Posted by Minesweeper

*dances*

F:TSK #61 is now up. It would be a direct sequel to #60, except the one I made needed another comic in between (or at least, I feel like there should be one), so I whipped up a filler Filler. =)

And it's punny. I'm sorry. ;_;

Posted by Linko_16

Worthy of Team Rocket.

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks! ... I think. xD

I apologize again; I just can't resist a pun. =^^=

Anyhoo, I now have a buffer! It's got two whole comics in it. =D That's TWO WHOLE WEEKS of F:TSK updates! Woot! *dances* I'm also working on character bios for the VGMT. =)

Also, if anyone's interested, here's an update to ZS and SS's 16bit sheet:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Zerostar16bitV2.png[/IMG]

EDIT:: I've added a [url=http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/vgmtcharacterinfo.htm]Character Info Page[/url] for the VGMT. It's obviously a little meager at the moment, but as people appear and storylines are revealed, it'll get bigger. =) Lemme know how it looks (and if I wrote anything REALLY amazingly stupid xP).

Posted by Minesweeper

F:TSK #62 is now up. THIS one follows #60. =)

Other than that, no news. =(

Posted by Alastor

Nice. I liked both of them. Good to see you updating again. d(

Posted by Minesweeper

Thankies. =D

Since I already updated this weekend (GO ME! WOO!), all I have to show for today is this:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/bluesxstyle3.png[/IMG]

Aaaand, because I can:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/sweatmet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/sweatmet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/saywhatmet2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/saywhatmet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/dontbestupidmet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/dohmet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/confusedmet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/blushmet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/shadowglance3.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/ryuseinorockmet2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/modelzxmet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/metmptsign1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/happymet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/darkbluesmet3.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/BluesMet6.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/shadowmet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/zeromet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/searchmet2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/protometexe2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/pithedmet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/megametx.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/megametexe.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/megamet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/fortemet2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/cutmet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/faltzer1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/t_sadmetmet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/t_nekodance1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/t_greigamet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/yourekiddingmet.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/whoamet2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/whoamet1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/spinnyeyesmet2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/spinnyeyesmet1.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Bad move. You've gone and shown everyone your army. Now you've lost the element of surprise for when you unleash them upon the world.

Well done, nonetheless. Gregar Met ftw.

Posted by Linko_16

I love the mets, as always. <3

Posted by Minesweeper

Update! F:TSK #63 is now up. And I'm now out of ready comics, meaning I actually have to do some manner of sprite work this week. ._.;;

Also, FFVIA ftw. Keeeeeeffffffkaaaaaaaa~! <3

Quoting Alastor: Bad move. You've gone and shown everyone your army. Now you've lost the element of surprise for when you unleash them upon the world.

Well done, nonetheless. Gregar Met ftw.

My Met army is so amazingly-awesomely-powerfully-powerful that they don't need no steenkan element of surprise. :cool:

Damn straight. >=D

[quote=Linko]I love the mets, as always. <3
<3

Posted by Zeta

Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one playing FF6A. Kind of a shame that they replaced 'submariner' with 'sandworm', eh?

*Goes to check F: TSK*

Posted by Minesweeper

FFVI ftw. And yeah. =( At least the majority of the good/memorable lines are largely intact. Or improved. =)

K', F:TSK #64 is up, and I'm going back to bed. Me are sick. Bleh. xP

Posted by Linko_16

That was a little morbid. :/

Posted by Minesweeper

Blame my brother. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Mets/shadowglance3.gif[/IMG]

EDIT:: Oh yeah. FFVI sprites. =)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ZS_FF6sheet3.png[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Come back soon. :(

Posted by Minesweeper

=( I'm sorry! I'm so easily distracted. xP

I'm not sure exactly what happened to make March go WHOOSH! But over the last three weeks, I've been (firstly) worked to the bone (who the hell works on Spring Break, anyway!?), (secondly) in too much pain to work - my wrist is giving out ;_; - and/or (thirdly) too depressed to want to do anything. xP

But meh. Life marches on. I will admit that April's gonna be busy. ^^; I've got bell performances coming up, and there's an anniversary coming up, too...

At any rate, I do have a few little things to show. Here!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/CMX07.png[/IMG]
Update to Command Mission X's sprite. HE CAN DASH! ZOMG!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Zerostar8BitMMXt.png[/IMG]
8-bit(ish) sprites for ZS and SS, based off the MMXtreme sprites.

Other than that, all I've got is a couple of art dealies. <.<

*flees*

Posted by Minesweeper

K', I promise as soon as I decide whether or not I want to quit my job (******* brat kids and their ******* useless parents), I'll start updating again. xP

In the meantime, here's Zerostar as Aile, ZX:Advent version. The hair is bugging me, but I don't care right now. I'll fix it later. xP

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ZXAAileMM8Style1.png[/IMG]

[edit no jitsu~! No more song downloads. ;_; ]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/GreyModelA1.jpg[/IMG]
Whee!!

Posted by Alastor

What's bugging you about the hair? I think it looks great, personally. Although, I'm not too familiar with ZX sprites, so I'm not 100% on what it's supposed to look like. That aside, looks great to me. Can't wait until you're able to start comicking again. :)

Posted by Minesweeper

The bangs aren't right. ;_; But I'm glad it looks okay anyway. =) (My excuse for not trying harder is that it was ZS in costume, so the hair doesn't HAVE to be right. NYAHAHAHAHA! ... of course, I went and changed the eye color but... um... *throws a smokebomb and flees*)

May take me a while to work my way back to working on comics, but in the meantime, I whipped together a ZX:Advent Vent sprite from the ZX:Advent Aile one. Tadah~! There's a slight difference between the two of them in the bangs (one seems to look more feminine).

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ZerostarAsZXAVent.png[/IMG]

Posted by Minesweeper

Okay, I just checked, and the hair's all wrong. ;_; Blah. I'll change it another time. xP It looks fine as long as you don't actually see them side-by-side...

... which I'm about to show you. BLAH! xP But I think I did a pretty **** good job on the outfits. *cheers*

Here's Aile, both ZX and ZX:A versions:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/newailedemo1.png[/IMG]

Vent, ZX and ZX:A:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/newventdemo1.png[/IMG]

And a new casual sprite for my X-style Blues sprites:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/newbluesdemo2.png[/IMG]

I keep poking at my storyboards for VGMT, but I haven't gotten around to actually making any more. =^^= My brother came up with a great idea for a F:TSK comic, but now I can't remember what it was. ;_; Mebbe later. <.<;

And my older brother is back from Korea. =D

Posted by Alastor

Nice stuff. Huge improvements, methinks. =D

Hope to see some new comics soon, too.

[/end short comment due to sleepiness]

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks. =)

*nods off at the mere mention of sleepiness* xP

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/spacekiller/]Update.[/url]

*flees*

Posted by Alastor

Whoo, nice work. I literally lol'd at the "do the Egyptian" part. Good stuff. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

It's "Walk Like an Egyptian." :/

But still funny.

Posted by Minesweeper

The combustable neon idiot is a n00b, so of course he's not going to get it right. xD

Anyway, BIGMAJORSUPERUPDATEOFDOOOOOOOM~!

I've moved [url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/]F:TSK[/url] over to [url=http://www.smackjeeves.com/]Smack Jeeves[/url]. The template isn't finished yet, but I REALLY need some sleep before I can make the finishing touches. xP

I plan to also move VGMT, but it's staying at the Freewebs site till I'm finished moving F:TSK. =)

Posted by Linko_16

Good to hear.

Posted by Minesweeper

d(^^)b

Alright, the move's pretty much complete. There's probably still some tweaking to do, but it's got the banner and background, now. =)

Also, I moved VGMT. =D Again, there's probably still some work to do, but it's THERE! MWUAHAHA~! (And the banner will get more interesting as more characters are revealed. =D)

So, we have [url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/]Filler: The Space Killer![/url] at it's new location, and now [url=http://thevgmt.smackjeeves.com/]The VGMT[/url] at it's new location! Party time!

*shakes a bottle of Pepsi and opens it on an unsuspecting victim* >=D

*EDIT* I would like to add that it took TWO HOURS to upload and organize my F:TSK comics. @.@;;; That's largely because they were all over the place (the numbering and dates are off in my records of 'em), and I couldn't always easily find the date I'd posted a comic, plus my brothers and sister-in-law were playing Mario Party (all 8 games O___O), so I was kinda distracted, and... um...

What was my point? O_o;

OH! Right, it took a while, but it's done. =D

Posted by Minesweeper

VGMT Update! =O

[url=http://thevgmt.smackjeeves.com/]Episode #12 - Zero Tolerance[/url]

I hope to at least get done the comics I have storyboards for, but God only knows if it'll happen or not. xP

I'm just glad to have an actual update for my new site. xD

EDIT:: Instead of double posting, I'll just edit this in: does anyone have any ideas for small pictures I could use as posters or paintings in a background? I'm editing a hallway, and one of the best ways to make it look like you're actually travelling down a hallway is to put pics on the background "wall" at different intervals. You don't have to come up with specific pics or links or anything, just toss out characters or series' you can think of, and I'll go find pics. =) (I hate to say it, but no Mega Man stuffs, plz. *dies*)

Posted by Linko_16

You mean you have story boards for your comi- I mean, right, story boards, I'm always so busy with mine.

As for subjects for posters, I don't have any real specific ideas, but I'd suggest you look over Taco: The Comic at Bob and George for some memorable examples.

Posted by Minesweeper

xD I don't know if they actually qualify as "storyboards," I just sketch quick ones consisting largely of a box frame, a line for the ground, stick people and text blobs. I only do them for the VGMT, just so I have some sort of idea where I'm going (and how to get there). =)

Thanks, but I found some. =D Actually, I found so many I had a hard time choosing. @.@;; Here's what I went with::

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/poster1.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/poster2.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/poster3.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/poster4.png[/IMG]

EDIT - Oh yeah; [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ZSandSSAllCostumeSprites1.png]this[/url] is all the costume sprites for ZS and SS. I pulled them all together while I was reorganizing ZS's sheet. I have a complete list of which one's what, but it's long, so I won't post it. xP

Posted by Linko_16

Ha, good choices.

Posted by Alastor

Bah, I could've helped if I wasn't Internetless for the past week. :(

Good choices, regardless. One of the pictures I had in my "room" was from Taco: The Comic, actually. The picture of Osama with "Loser" written on his head. I've changed the room up a little though, and got rid if it for a different picture. :)

Posted by Minesweeper

So, you redecorated? =D

Well, [url=http://thevgmt.smackjeeves.com/]Episode #13[/url] is now up. Two days later than I planned, but HEY! It's UP! Yaaaaay~! =D

Actually, it would've been up sooner, but I bought a new PSP game (bringing my library up to a grand total of... two xP). Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. I find it highly addictive, and I don't quite know why. o_o;;;

Oh, and Shiggy managed to do damage to his knee playing frisbee. He twisted it and bruised some ligaments. xP Spent somewhere between six and eight hours in the waiting room at urgent care ("urgent" my ass D=< ) before finally getting in. He was checked, given a tensor (erm, tenser? xP) bandage and crutches, and came home. =O He's much better today. =)

And the power went out something like nine times in the last five days. They FINALLY got it fixed. =)

And that was my weekend. ^^

Posted by Alastor

Whoa, whoa whoa. Radiant Mythology is out already? Crap. Now I'm jealous. One of the only two or three games I'd ever even consider getting a PSP for. :(

How do the VAs hold up? I saw a battle in a trailer a while back, and it was pretty obvious that Scott Menville wasn't doing Lloyd. I didn't pay much attention to the others, since the only Tales games I've played are Phantasia, Symphonia, and Abyss. I really wanted Rebirth, but it isn't going to get ported because of "graphic standards" on the PS2. Standards my ass. There are a ton of games that look much worse than ToR does. :mad:

In a VMGT related comment, HOLY CRAP YOU GOT INSIDE THE TAVERN! You actually got inside the frickin' tavern! Bravo, ZS. Bravo. Looking forward to where this goes. :link:

Shiggy's waiting experience reminds me of one of my own. When I was... about 4 or 5, I think, I was trying to open the back door of our house. It was really old (none of the other doors were like this one, thankfully), so you had to really pull on it sometimes to get it open. I pulled and pulled and it wouldn't move, then finally I tugged on it as hard as I could, it flew open, went over my foot, and ripped my big toenail on my right foot almost clean off. We went to the local hospital (we've got two, Murray County and Dalton. Dalton's is much bigger/fancier, but Murray's was closer, and we were in a hurry, so yeah). We sit in the waiting room for about an hour while I'm just sitting here bleeding like crazy, so finally my mom just went and told off the woman at the counter and picked up some first aid stuff at the Dollar General. :p [/storytime]

Posted by Iris

That's great and all, ZS, but did you buy Tales of the Abyss?! :mad:

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Alastor: Whoa, whoa whoa. Radiant Mythology is out already? Crap. Now I'm jealous. One of the only two or three games I'd ever even consider getting a PSP for. :(

How do the VAs hold up? I saw a battle in a trailer a while back, and it was pretty obvious that Scott Menville wasn't doing Lloyd. I didn't pay much attention to the others, since the only Tales games I've played are Phantasia, Symphonia, and Abyss.
Yup. ^^;

Hmm... well, to be honest, I turned off the voices. =^^= I'm super picky about voice acting. =)

The custom characters have three sets of voices per gender, and they don't have a lot of phrases, so they get annoying fast. ;_; They don't even say attack names. >=(

Kratos, Luke, and Tear are the same. Lloyd, Raine, and Genis are different. Raine's is kinda disappointing, somehow. =/ I didn't hear a lot of Lloyd's voice, 'cause that was about when I turned it off, but it's definitely different. I know it was nowhere near as good as his ToS voice. =/ Chester and Arche's voices are pretty good. I dunno if they're anything like their ToP GBA voices, though, since I turned THOSE off, too. xD The voices in the GBA game were pretty bad, if I recall. xP The partner, Mormo, has a pretty good voice actor, and Kanonno (the girl with the pink hair), is... well, almost annoyingly cute. =/ I dunno about any of the others, 'cause they're from Tales games I haven't played. ^^;

One thing I like is that, depending on what mission you're doing and who's in your party, the battle music changes. =D Like, if you have your character and Raine, then it'll be ToS's battle theme, and if you have your character and Chester, it'll be ToP's battle theme. (Redone for the PSP, of course.) And if you fight Kratos or Lloyd, it plays the theme from the battle with Kratos ("End of a Thought"). =D

[quote]In a VMGT related comment, HOLY CRAP YOU GOT INSIDE THE TAVERN! You actually got inside the frickin' tavern! Bravo, ZS. Bravo. Looking forward to where this goes. :link:
:cool:

[quote][/storytime]

OUCH. O_O; Losing a nail is never fun, 'specially if you have to wait to get it mended. ;_; 'Course, blood doesn't bother me. I bleed all the time to do my diabetic tests. xP

[quote=Iris]That's great and all, ZS, but did you buy Tales of the Abyss?! :mad:
Long time ago. =O It's one of my favorite games. =D Though, I only went through once, and the beginning of a second play-through. =/ Gotta go through again and get all the costumes. =D (When I'm done with TotW. xD)

Posted by Alastor

Bwuh? It has Luke and Tear, Lloyd and Kratos (I expected Colette, but Kratos is even better =D) and then Chester and Arche instead of Cless and Mint? That's a surprise.

Needs more Anise, though. Most ass-kicking loli in the franchise. >=O

Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with Chester and Arche. I'm quite fond of Arche, actually. One of my favorite Tales characters. In fact, I'm surprised no one's noticed that the hair on my sprite sheet was edited from Arche's TotW: Narikiri Dungeon 3 sprite. :O

Posted by Minesweeper

Kratos is one of my favorite characters. =)

Tokunaga's got a very brief cameo. ^^;

The most characters are from Tales of Destiny. Which is fair, since there's two ToD's. ^^;

Dunno who wants to know this, so I'll spoiler it.
Playable Characters:
[spoiler]Phantasia - Chester Burklight, Arche Klein
Destiny - Stahn Aileron, Rutee Katrea, Leon Magnus
Eternia - Reid Hershel
Symphonia - Lloyd Irving, Raine Sage, Kratos Aurion, Genis Sage
Rebirth - Eugene Gallardo
Legendia - Senel Coolidge
Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Tear Grants [/spoiler]

Non-playable Characters:
[spoiler]Destiny - Garr Kelvin, Philia Felice
Destiny 2 - Nanaly Fletch, Harold Belserius
Rebirth - Annie Barrs [/spoiler]

*checks* Oh, hey! It is! =O I never would'a guessed. ^^

Posted by Minesweeper

Minor [url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/]F:TSK[/url] site layout update. I now have spiffeh rating icons and navigation buttons. =D I also tweaked the text colors a little. If it's buggy, lemme know. ^^;

Speaking of buggy: I'm having a problem with my banner. =( It's fine most of the time, but when viewing archived comics, it sits on the left. It sort of aligns with the white part instead of staying in the middle, where I'd like it to be, and I don't know why. ;_; So if anyone knows what I messed up, please let me know what, and how to fix it. =) (Everything else seems to be aligned fine, it's just the banner in the archives. =/ )

Posted by Minesweeper

Updating from my sucky DS browser again. Shiggy has control of the compy (and he's playing Doom with a friend). ;_; Its so slow, and I can't even read comics 'cause the font screws up on this lil' screen. =( And as far as I can tell, it lacks C+P function. =O

Anyway, VGMT#14 should be up now. Or technically, it's been up for a while, now - yay auto-update feature. ^^;;;

Posted by Linko_16

I see you have fans. =D

I commented on the page.

Posted by Minesweeper

Whee, fans! Even a zombeh one. =O I feel loved. :3

I love the jump power. =D It's just so cool, and useful, and he gets to wear a cape! <3 What game was it first in? I know it was in Kirby's Dream Course. That was fun. ^^

Posted by Alastor

Pretty sure it was Nightmare in Dreamland.

Posted by Zeta

**** yes, High Jump is the best Kirby ability ever!

... At least in Adventure/NiD. >_>

Posted by Alastor

Plasma was always my favorite. Granted, I've only played Squeak Squad and Amazing Mirror for like five minutes each, so I don't know how any of the new ones play.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: What game was it first in?

Quoting Alastor: Plasma was always my favorite. Granted, I've only played Squeak Squad and Amazing Mirror for like five minutes each, so I don't know how any of the new ones play.

If I'm remembering the correct power, Spark has it's orthodox useage in Squeek Squad, but it also lets you build up static like with Plasma.

Amazing Mirror is an AWESOME game. It's like the Great Cave Offense, but on a MASSIVE scale. I also like Cupid a lot, which I'm pretty sure got it's premiere in that game, along with a few other neat powers I can't remember right now.

Posted by Minesweeper

Great Cave Offensive on a MASSIVE scale? =O I must buy this game. o_o

As much as I love the Hi-Jump, my favorite is the Parasol. =D Although, turning into the Samus statue in KSS was pretty awesome, too. xD He should totally do that at random in Smash Bros. =O (Ian tried to keep me like that as long as possible when it happened. He'd push me as far as he could, and try to drop me on enemies. xD) Ooh, and I really like the ninja power, and the Mike power (that's what it was called, right? o_O), and the Cook, and Suplex... and the Fire... um...

... okay, I like almost all of them. ;_; But my favorite is the Parasol. =D Followed closely by the Hi-Jump. *nods importantly*

To be honest, when I played KSS, I always played with my brother; he'd be Kirby, and I'd be the Helper. xD He always made me fight MetaKnight, 'cause he figured he could just remake me if I croaked. =/ But I also got to be the Wheelie in the escape from the Halberd, which was fun. Love that part. =D

Megaton Punch ftw. >=O (Though, Ian's lethal at that other one... the quick-draw one that I can't remember the name of right now. xP)

Posted by Zeta

It's simply named Samurai Kirby.

Yo-yo ftw. Kicking *** in style!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: Great Cave Offensive on a MASSIVE scale? =O I must buy this game. o_o

*looks it up*

Oh crap, it is Great Cave Offensive. I always called it Great Cave Offense. Well, too bad, I'm still calling it that.

And, yes. It's not linear either, like Great Cave Offense. It's a huge game with lots and lots of different paths. The only hard part is when you first enter a new "world," and your map only shows you the rooms you've been in and points out the general area where the map item is. Once you locate and collect the map item, it shows you each room (which is dark if you haven't been there, lit up if you have, and blinking slightly if you've gotten everything there) as well as the paths in between.

Oh, I forgot about the most awesome new power in this game. In special locations, you get an excellent new sub-boss: the Master Hand. Beat him to get Smash, which, like in Super Smash Brothers, is a combo of some other powers. Standing there and tapping the button gives you Fighter's rapid punch, the same as tapping "A" in Smash. Up is Final Cutter, Down is Stone, and over is Hammer. It's really sweet.

Master Hand also appears as a World Boss (I think World Nine, which is highest, but the number doesn't matter since they're all interconnected), but it'll be different than when you fight him as a sub-boss. Just wait and see.

Posted by Minesweeper

Okay. xD It's good enough for government work. =D

Bah! I don't need no steenkan' map! ... but if I get lost, send in an apple pie. o_o;

=O That sounds really cool. I like Master Hand. xD Mustbuymustbuymustbuy... @.@

*ahem* In other news, there's a [url=http://thevgmt.smackjeeves.com/]VGMT update[/url]. Everyone must read it and bask in the glory of the confetti-throwing Metools. :3

Posted by Alastor

I'd forgotten what the M stood for entirely. :p

Posted by Minesweeper

Shame shame! =P It only took me 15 episodes and, what, three years to actually get the title into the comic. =D

On a completely unrelated note, I saw an interesting combination of articles in the paper today. xD

Top of page A14:
"Astronomers probe Uranus mystery"

Immediately below that article:
"Worry about color? Urine good company"

(I'm so immature. xD)

EDIT:: Also, I forgot I actually had most of the cast page ready, so I threw it together and put it on the site. =) I have a cast page! I feel so official. xD

Posted by Linko_16

For the cast page, can I suggest you list characters by importance rather than chronology? Maybe you intend to use the Hyrulian Knight again, but does he really deserve the top of the list? Not an absolutely necessary change, but it just struck me as odd.

I like the confetti.

Posted by Minesweeper

That's a good point. I'll probably shift them around for the next update. =) (Or earlier, if I get bored. xD)

Confettiiiiiiii~! ^(^^)^

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Nice VGMT!

Bout time we saw the tavern ehh?

Keep up the good work :)

Posted by Minesweeper

Thank you. =D And truer words have ne'er been spoken. xD

I'll do my best. :3

On a non-site related note, here's a sprite I whipped up using the Vent and Aile sprites I made;
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Aug2007/onoez1.png[/IMG]

It was this, or do laundry. =/

Posted by Alastor

Ooh, I really like that. =D

Always nice to see casual stuff, IMO. Only thing that kinda stands out is that the pants seem to kinda... thrust out a little. Like a pixel or two in front of the torso. BUT, if you were going for a sort of leaned back stance, you nailed it, and forget I said anything. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, she does seem to have some mega hips going on there.

Posted by Alastor

I believe the correct term is thunder thighs.

Posted by Linko_16

Could just that she has big hips, so she needs big pants, even if the rest of her lower half isn't quite as meaty.

Thunder thighs is a sexier answer, though.

Posted by Minesweeper

*isn't sure how to respond safely, so decides against it in favor of posting an edit*

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Aug2007/onoez3.png[/IMG]
Changed the... uh, thunder thighs, was it? o_o;... and also changed the hair color, since I realized after I posted the other one that it look like a casual Aile sprite (which is wasn't supposed to be =^^=). Mebbe I'll try different colors on her, too. =D

Posted by Linko_16

Much better. You've really got to do something with these characters you keep thinking up. I mean generally thinking of characters first and formulating a plot later is a bad idea, but it's not undoable.

Posted by Alastor

I agree with Linko. If at all possible, you should find a place for them in VGMT, or finally get around to starting that serious comic you've been meaning to do for, what, two years now? >_>

Also, if I may, I think it'd be good if you experimented with hair colors. ZS and SS already have gray/silver hair, after all. Three makes just one too many, I think.

Posted by Minesweeper

=^^= I do use them! ... just, not in anything I ever get around to using for comics. >.>;;;;

Plot? What plot? =O *glances around*

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Sprites/Aug2007/hairz.png[/IMG]
=)

I didn't get around to changing the outfit's colors to go with the hair colors. Just ignore that. ^^;;

Also, no comic this week. Too **** tired. @.@;;

Posted by Alastor

3, 4, and 6 are pretty nice. :cool:

Left to right, of course.

Posted by Minesweeper

Thankies. =)

I was fiddling around with the colors last night, and decided the hair had to be changed. Too much like Aile's and/or ZS's. >.>; So, I went crazy with it, and in the process remembered a character I could use her as (meaning I HAD the character, and only just now decided what she'd look like =D). It's not a character I've actually used yet. 'Cause, y'know, lack of sprites. xP I did make a sprite for her once when I was JUST starting, but it sucked so bad I never used it. xD

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/neonfinalists2.png[/IMG]
Her name's Neon. =)

You have no idea how hard it was for me to narrow it down to six. @.@ I was up to, like, sixteen different combinations at one point. xP (So indecisive... xP) And I'm still not happy with the bangs... =/

Posted by Alastor

Super special awesome.

Posted by Zeta

oh u so silly, alastor.

Looks great. Wish I could sprite hair and stuff. :)

Posted by Linko_16

I dunno if I like the dual color scheme in the hair, but I do think it looks good in red.

Posted by Minesweeper

@Alastor:: D*mn. I knew it reminded me of something. ;_; [SIZE="1"](Though, I hate Yu-Gi-Oh... so I have no idea how the hair ended up looking so similar. xP)[/SIZE]

@Zeta:: Thanks. =)

@Linko:: I actually added the extra color because I thought the single color version looked off, but maybe now that it's been edited, turning it back to one color may work. I'll give it a shot. =)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/OhDearGosh3.jpg[/IMG]
Updates delayed due to small, obnoxious humanoids who derive an unhealthy amount of pleasure from causing me great physical and emotional trauma. This picture is not entirely accurate; there's usually at least one kid jumping on me, and another sitting on my head. [SIZE="1"](They call me Kitty 'cause I dressed up as a cat for Hallowe'en one year. The name just sorta stuck. ^^;;; )[/SIZE]

I had this fabulous rant about my b*tch boss, but I lost it 'cause I closed the tab. ;_; So I'll try again. >=)

She's taking Thursday and Friday off because it's a Jewish holiday (and she happens to be Jewish), but has asked our subs, me, and another staff member - who's also Jewish - to work those days. Because she's so incredibly awesome, the staff member accepted.

So, the boss has reworked everyone else's schedules - and, I must add, handed out revised timetables that are COMPLETELY different from what she's told us we're supposed to be doing - just so SHE could dump work for two days.

What, you may ask, does my boss do to deserve a day or more of holidays whenever she d*mn well pleases? She sits in her office, door closed, ALL DAY, and can often be spotted playing Solitaire. Way to take care of the children in YOUR DAYCARE, you mental midget. >=(

So, instead of the usual 2 to 5:30 shift I have, which is completely draining as it is, I have to work from 7:30 to 5:30 on Thursday and Friday. That means I have to work all that time with kids aged 2 1/2 all the way up to grade 6, all of which think I'm either a punching bag, a vaulting horse, a couch, or a tug-o-war rope, and not ONE of them listens to a d*mn word I say.

AND I DON'T CARE WHAT IAN SAYS, 15 MINUTES IS NOT A LONG ENOUGH BREAK FOR THE SHEER AMOUNT OF PHYSICAL WORK THAT I DO!!!! YOU TRY LIFTING 30-100 POUNDS OF VERY RESISTANT WEIGHT ALL DAY EVERY DAY, PLUS MOVING ALL SORTS OF TOYS AND TABLES AND SH*T AROUND!! AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, I'M TRYING TO CLEAN, AND STOP NO FEWER THAN FIVE FIGHTS, AND GETTING SHRIEKED AT, AND KICKED IN THE SHINS, AND BEATEN OVER THE HEAD, AND HAVING MY HAIR PULLED, AND HAVING MY STUFF STOLEN OR WRECKED!!! I'M SICK, AND I'M FRAGILE, AND I'M EXHAUSTED, AND MY BACK IS IN UTTER AGONY, AND NO ONE I TALK TO CARES, 'CAUSE ALL THEY CAN SAY IS, "OH, WELL I WORKED LONGER AND HARDER THAN YOU DID, SO YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN!!!"

[SIZE="1"]... I need a hug. ;_;[/SIZE]

Posted by Alastor

It's fine. The "Super special awesome," thing was from Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, which is... super special awesome. :O

Can't you just, like, get a new job? If it's really as annoying as it sounds, I'd just try to get a job somewhere else.

Posted by Linko_16

I will never work with kids. I always hate kids I don't know so much. Like, if I get to know a kid, I'm usually, like, "oh, man, what a neat kid." But if I see some lady and her kid in public or something I always say, "Fu[color=indigo]cking snot-nosed, spoiled-ass kid."[/color]

Posted by Alastor

Kids are tricky to manage. Be too lenient, and they'll take advantage of it. Use an iron fist, they whine to their parents, and then you get whined and yelled at by the parents. It's all one vicious cycle. :(

Which is why I don't mess with kids to begin with. I want my own eventually, but no way in hell am I going to take care of someone else's.

Posted by Minesweeper

Mwee, I love you guys. =D An audience that not only listens, but is sympathetic. <3

I'm gonna complain s'more. =D But before that; no, no comic. ;_; I'm totally burnt out right now. =( Next week is supposed to be normal, so hopefully I'll be able to do something for next Friday, but currently there's nothing new. =(

Awright, complaining.

The last two days were bad enough (ow, ow, ow), but GUESS WHAT?! Super happy fun news came in around lunchtime on Friday afternoon (immediately after I not only realized I'd forgotten my lunch and had to run out and buy a new one, but the single cutest kid in the preschool got stung by a wasp ;_; ). Seems one of the kindergarten kids has LICE. F*CK. I think I've managed to avoid it (please, PLEASE G*d, let me have avoided it), but on the bright side, it did earn one of the best entrances I've seen in a long time.

I hung up signs on the daycare room door and the doors coming into the basement/gym area (not a huge school xD), so when the school-age kids were coming in after school, the grade six girls all stopped at the doors for a moment. I kinda forgot I'd hung up the signs until they all came in going, "EWWWWW, ew, ew, ew, ew!" It was funny. =D Totally made up for the rotten morning I'd been having. Now I get to threaten them with hugs if they misbehave. >=)

When it's a good time, it's a blast, but when it's a bad time, it's BAD. Really, REALLY bad. The kids are all different, so the methods of dealing with them are different, too. Like, there's this one girl I've known since she was in preschool - she's in grade six this year. She's a really smart kid, but she's a bit of a spoiled brat, and the fact that she's known me so long tends to make her think of me as a friend and not a teacher. =/ I like her, but G*d, she's the biggest source of stress in the whole place. xP She requires an inhuman amount of patience and stern disciplining.

Then there's this one boy who's in grade four this year. If you're too tough with him, he just gets more disobedient, so he's one of those kids you have to use a more gentle approach. He's a neat kid, but he's got a problem temper - touch him or his stuff and he flips out. His little brother's even worse. But when we're doing our "DS Day" (we allow DSs on Tuesdays and Thursdays), he's awesome. He's a smart kid, but unfortunately, he's one of those ones that gets bored and tends to resort to less-than-constructive methods of dealing with his boredom. =/ Then he p*sses someone off, and they retaliate, and he flips out... ugh. xP His sister is adorable. She's in the preschool program right now. But since she's so cute, she's been a bit spoiled. ^^; She's smart, too. Or maybe cunning is a better word. xD

It's tough work. Mostly because I do enjoy working with them most of time, and they seem to adore me, but there's only so much we're allowed to do as punishment, and the kids realize that and take full advantage. Since they like me, they see me as more of a playmate than an authority figure, so when I say "stop" they say either "no" or "why?". xP And they seem to think I'm amazingly gullible. >=( I actually trust most of them as far as I could drop-kick them. >=/ Unfortunately, I haven't figured out everyone's tells yet. ;_;

Example; None of the school-age group staff like these gym mats we use - they're from the school's equipment, but we're allowed to use them. They're just these big, flat, rectangular folding mats that lie on the floor, but because they're pretty solid (and fold in half) they can be propped up in a variety of ways. One way is just to set it down without lying it flat, and you end up with an inverted "V" shape, which makes the perfect kid-sized tunnel. You can put one half straight up and down on the floor, then fold it and lean it against a wall to have the other half act as a roof (sort of an inverted "L" shape), and you get a great little building. Best of all, if you have it bent just right, you can actually stand them up on the shorter side, line up a whole bunch, and use them as walls for forts.

Naturally, the staff hates them, 'cause not only can we not see the kids behind them, but forts = wars. So, we finally got tired of the ensuing arguments on Monday and said NO MORE FORTS. That includes the tunnel kinds. But this one group of girls, including two I actually trust, propped one up as a tunnel fort after SPECIFICALLY being told NO FORTS.

They had actually asked ME to get the mats for them. I always ask what they're going to use 'em for, but when they said "Fort", this time I said no, and they immediately started begging, and whining. "But we ALWAYS have forts!" they whine. "But WE don't get into fights!" (yeah, right). Wah wah wah. Much to my annoyance, they realized they weren't getting anywhere with me and went to complain to another staff member, who not only told them the same thing, but added a scolding for not having listened to me in the first place. =)

Anyway, despite all that, they set one up anyway, and I got annoyed that they'd do that. I went and talked to them, telling them they HAD to take it down, but they told me one of the other staff had said that kind of fort was okay. I specifically asked them, "She said that today?" and they said yes. I doubted it, but they insisted, and one member of the group was one I sorta trust. So despite my better judgment, I left it alone, deciding to talk to the staff member instead of starting a fight with the kids.

The staff member in question wasn't actually in the room at the time. But whe she came back in, SHE came and asked ME if the kind of fort the girls had was okay. Hot d*mn, were we p*ssed when I said they'd told me SHE said it was okay. The staff member went over gave 'em a verbal beating. (She gets even more mad at the kids when they don't listen to me than I do. xD) They didn't talk to me for a while after that. >=) (Which is good, 'cause I had to go and try to stop a sword fight the boys were having with these crappy little plastic bowling pins we have. xP)

Summery of my week; my knuckles hurt. My toes hurt. I'd twisted my ankle on Wednesday, so THAT hurts, too. My legs were actually swollen for some reason (that's a new one). I felt like someone had jabbed a knife into my shoulder and lower back. AND I NEVER GOT MY D*MN HUG. >=( But on the plus side, 'cause I was cranky, I was tougher on the kids. >=) P*ss me off and INCUR THE WRATH OF KITTY! *rawr*

On a lighter note; one of the Grade Five boys was sitting at the table near me with some of his friends, and from somewhere nearby I heard the distinct sound of one of the Grade One boys shouting in "pain" (y'know, that "I'm being poked so I'm gonna say "ow" even though I'm not really in pain" kind of yell. He's really good at it. xD). I wasn't sure where the shouting was coming from, but I ignored it (he'd been doing it all afternoon) until the Grade Five kid turns to me with a grin and says, "Look, music!" The shouting starts again, so I peek under the table to find the Grade One kid being poked by the Grade Five kid's foot. xD On a related note, it's hard to scold someone when you're laughing too hard to breathe. xD

EDIT:: Oh, right. Not only did I forget my super-yummy lunch and have to run out to buy a new one, but when I got home I learned my dog had eaten it. EVEN MY COOKIES! ;_; Which, of course, led to the stupid thing having poopie problems. Which, of course, happened when Dad was driving Shiggy and his fiance somewhere. Meaning I was all by my poor, sore, cranky self with a dog that had crap all over it's butt. ;_; I spent 20$ on stickers trying to AVOID having to do that this week. xP

Posted by Linko_16

... Seriously, why does anyone ever want to work with little kids?

Posted by Alastor

Dunno. My cousin (11th grade) actually works part-time in our kindergarten-1st grade class. Our normal school day is from 8:30 to 3:00. From 8:30 to 12:00, he works with them. He's drawing a paycheck from the principal, too. He says it's too annoying to bother with though. Like four weeks into it and he's worn out every day at lunch, which is the first time I see him after 8:30. He can't find that balance of authority that he has to use. If the teacher is in there with him, they'll all listen to him, but if she's gone for some reason, they flip out and won't listen to a word he says. I think he's already planning to quit sometime before Christmas. :s

Posted by rddrgnct

Whoa that sure is interesting:o

Posted by Alastor

Absolutely. :cookie:

Posted by rddrgnct

why doesn't he simply bring cool things to the kids, like giving them candy if they all shut up, or bring in a game system so they play it and shut up

Posted by Alastor

Most of them have GBA SPs or DSs, I think.

Posted by rddrgnct

Well bring a PSP those are great party starters

Posted by Minesweeper

I love the kids. =O They're generally pretty awesome. It's just that the ups and downs tend to be more dramatic when working with kids, for a lot of reasons. Plus, they're fascinating. =D Watching them play and learn and helping them along the way is wonderful. =)

Authority can be a huge problem, often not because it's lacking, but because the amount needed varies from kid to kid and it's hard to tell who needs what kind of discipline. =O One kid, who can be a real handful, responds best when I simply let him know I don't approve of what he's doing. If I pull a bad cop on him, his attitude gets worse. On the other hand, other kids will only respond if you're tough on 'em. Some push back when you push 'em, others get defensive, others will respect you for it. =/

Bribes don't work on large scales. xP I did bribe one girl with stickers if she could go a week without an accident, but then the whole daycare wanted stickers. This gets expensive very quickly. =/ And I would NEVER give kids candy. Oh my GOD, the insanity that would ensue would be legendary. @.@;;

And for the love of cheesecake, you don't WANT to start a party with the kids. xP That's why the STAFF is there - to PREVENT fun things. =P

On a humourous note, one kid said something odd to me while we were playing games the other day. He said, and I quote, "You're the only teacher who likes boys." Damn near killed myself trying not to laugh, but all he meant was that I'm really the only staff member who'll actually play with them. (Our entire staff is female right now. =/ )

I've got kind of an odd position. I'm a "teacher", one of the authority figures, so some kids respect that right away. But I'm the youngest staff member, much closer to the kids' ages than anyone else, and I like things that they like, so they also view me as a really cool friend. So in some cases I've lost that authority that I occasionally wish I had, but in other cases, the kids will tell me things that they wouldn't tell the other teachers, or be more comforted having me there. Kind of a mixed blessing. =)

Oh, right. No comic. Sorry! ;_; They're not dead, but I've been way too tired lately to do any. =(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: I've got kind of an odd position. I'm a "teacher", one of the authority figures, so some kids respect that right away. But I'm the youngest staff member, much closer to the kids' ages than anyone else, and I like things that they like, so they also view me as a really cool friend. So in some cases I've lost that authority that I occasionally wish I had, but in other cases, the kids will tell me things that they wouldn't tell the other teachers, or be more comforted having me there. Kind of a mixed blessing. =)

If it's any consolation, this is what kids remember you for... that is, if they really remember anything. The names and faces of my teachers/caretakers have faded over the years, but I strongly remember the archetype of the "younger, nicer female" (or even older and nicer sometimes) and how much I really liked them.

Posted by Minesweeper

*is consoled* :3

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/wholenewlevel.png[/IMG]
Can't wait for Brawl. o_o The release date is now in, what, February? xP Well, as long as it lives up to it's hype, I don't care how long it takes to release it. =D

I realize Sonic's supposed to have the tan color on his chest, too, but it looks kinda... well, nekkid on ZS, so I did just the tummy instead. <3

Posted by Linko_16

What's wrong with nekkid ZS?

Epic costumes, as always.

Posted by Minesweeper

I was too sick to make a Hallowe'en special this year. ;_; But I figure I have more than enough costumes during the year to make up for it. =D

*tosses a [url=http://thevgmt.smackjeeves.com/]VGMT update[/url] into the mix and flees*

Posted by Linko_16

Shadowstar, right?

Posted by Minesweeper

Could be anyone, at this point. =)

[url=http://thevgmt.smackjeeves.com/]Episode 17[/url] is up now. =O

*checks for flying pigs* <.< >.>

Posted by Linko_16

lol @ "Papa Smurf."

Posted by Minesweeper

=)

In all honesty, I picked up the habit of calling Megs a Smurf from [url=http://www.stage-select.com]Stage Select[/url]'s author, Iris. ... and, kinda took it one step further. ^^;;

(Useless trivia time:: I actually called X "Papa Smurf" for the first time in last year's New Year's Bash comics. ... Just... y'know... thought I'd mention that. O_O; ... *cough*... Yeah, there's no point to this paragraph. Just ignore it. <.<;;; )

Posted by Linko_16

The only thing that made me laugh about it was the association that if Mega Man is a Smurf, then X must be Papa Smurf. That was pretty creative, whether it was you or her that came up with that.

Posted by Minesweeper

Thank you. =)

On a totally unrelated and yet fun note, my brother and I have spent the week watching The Super Mario Bros. Super Show. =O Ah, sweet, sweet nostalgia. xD The Zelda cartoon is sold separately, unfortunately, but I'm going back where I bought Super Show to look for it. =D

Posted by Minesweeper

I'm back. =O For how long...? WHO KNOWS?! O_O;

Hope everyone had happy lawlidaze. I had a busy month, between work, and bell performances, and bell practices, and home crap... BWEH. @.@;; Long story short, I was suffering from holidays depression, but I think I've hit the tail-end of it, so work should resume shortly. ... ish. <.<;

My brother and I buy stuff through-out the year, so by the time the holidays rolled around we had almost everything on our lists. ^^; I didn't really want much anyway, but when I told my dad that, he just kept getting more and more stressed, 'cause my brother HAD asked for a few things, and Dad's anal about making our total gifts completely equal. =/ After a while, I was just waiting to see if he'd actually get creative and buy something without being told exactly what to get, but GUESS WHAT HE GOT ME?

A hundred bucks, a pack of 0.7 mechanical leads (of course, I use 0.5 pencils), one pack of loose-leaf paper, one drawing pad, about twenty pairs of socks, Skittles - two regular-sized packs, one medium sized one and one large one - a big bag of Swedish Berries, a big bag of Clodhoppers, a 4-pack of Twix, two King-Sized Twix, a big pack of Twizzlers, a 4-pack of KitKat bars, and a tin of pistachios. =/ Way ta go, pop. Real creative. I'm DIABETIC, here. I wonder sometimes if he's trying to kill me or something. xP

At any rate, I'll be happy as long as everyone else had a good holiday. =)

In the meantime:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Uninspired4b.gif[/IMG]

=^^=

Posted by Linko_16

I need one of those that says "Lazy."

Happy New Year.

Posted by Minesweeper

xD It was actually really easy to make, despite having to run it through Paint (to make the stamp), my scan editor (to rotate it without completely screwing it up), CoffeeCup (my animation program, what does transparencies for GIFs), and then Paint again (to add ZS and SS).

<.<;;

Well, I did say EASY, not SIMPLE. =D

Anyway, one new sprite; ZS as Ashe from ZX:A. It's not completely cleaned up yet, but it's not bad for the first draft.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/ZerostarAsAshe1.png[/IMG]

The next VGMT is still in the "I have all the pieces but am too lazy to throw them all together" stage. =^^=

Posted by Linko_16

I was never majorly enamored with the Zero series, but ZX has gotten ahold of me. I LOVE it. I might cosplay Linko Man as Grey so we match.

Posted by Minesweeper

That'd be awesome. xD

Posted by Minesweeper

There's a sort-of F:TSK update. =O It's the third version of an older comic. Like, OLD. =O But all prettified. x3

In other news, I overhauled the Cast/Characters pages for both F:TSK and VGMT, and changed the main-page comic to a thumbnail. =O Talk about yer major undertakings. xP But the F:TSK cast page is, like, 99.99% up-to-date, and the VGMT one is AWESOME. I mean, uh, up-to-date. <.<;; (I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. HTML is not one of my fortes. xP Fortunately, figuring things out is. =D)

Posted by Linko_16

I had a similar high when I finally finished putting in all the new code for Linko Man, then it turned out so awesome. I could hardly believe it was me who did it. My cast page is sorely in need of an update as well. :/

By the way, if you give the newb a spot on your cast page, doesn't that mean you've given in to his demands and officially made him part of the comic?

Posted by Minesweeper

The n00b is less part of the cast and more a prop. A highly combustible, very disposable prop, who just happens to appear on the cast page. =D

[url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/]F:TSK Update.[/url]. =O Some of youse should recognize this one. Mebbe. <.<;;

Posted by Linko_16

At first I thought I didn't because I didn't recognize all the lines, but after seeing the original, I see I was bamboozled by the dialog edits. Thanks for the links to the originals, btw. :3

Posted by Minesweeper

Yeep. I haven't been updating here, have I? xP

And the ONE DAY I do decide to update my thread, guess who's gorgeous mug is pasted all over the **** place. [SIZE="1"]*gag*[/SIZE] xP I just ate, ****it, gimme a break. >=(

Anyway, judging from the date the last update I mentioned here was... "Shut Up And Run"? O.o; There's now "Space Killers of Old #3: Giant Chicken of Death", "SKoO #4: Scarves Are Yummy?", "SKoO #5: Of Munchies And MegaTon Punches", "Sappy Haint Patday's Rick!", and the latest one, "Run For Da Hills!"

Phew. xP

EDIT:: Oh yeah. I made a few new poses for Neon, who I showed you guys a while back (and am actually formally introducing in the next VGMT =O).
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Neon2.png[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

I actually commented on your website again. :cookie:

-Dan

Posted by Linko_16

Jesse Smith: Escape from the Smilie Asylum was always my favorite VGC oneshot.

Posted by Alastor

Those look really good. I see you finally settled on hair color, too. Looks nice. :)

Next VGMT? Wait, you're actually GOING TO UPDATE VGMT?! :amy:

Seriously, though, looking forward to it. :link:

-Dan

Posted by Minesweeper

<3

You guys are fast. =O

EDIT:: N'rmind, I'm slow. xP

Yes, I picked a hair color (BLUUUUUUE~!), and I'll have you know I totally have a work ethic. "Work when you feel like it." XD

Honestly, though, the comic's actually half-finished. Namely the sprite half. I just need to put the text in. ^(^^)^

Posted by Linko_16

I just happened to be on SmackJeeves.

EDIT - my special text means I don't have to identify myself. <3

Posted by Alastor

Why am I so plain Verdana? :(

Posted by Minesweeper

Your special text inspired me to apply my font - Comic Sans. You use Kristen ITC, right?

EDIT:: D*MN PESKY NINJAS!! >=(

Posted by Alastor

I always thought Linko used Verdana Bold. :O

Posted by Linko_16

I think mine's whatever is default. The only time I remember using Kristen ITC is when I first customized my AIM font. I chose it as something of a silly, whimsical option, but I eventually ousted it when I decided it was obnoxious.

Posted by Minesweeper

Now that you mention it, it isn't Kristen, is it? >.O; I hadn't noticed. ;_; [/not terribly observant] (Twas the bold what threw me! =O) But you use indigo color, right? (I hope I'm right. I have to be right at least once today. ;_; )

EDIT:: K', wait, I have to try something.

(wacko1337)

Oh. How lame. The username hack shows your name for everyone ELSEs posts, but for your own it actually shows you the code for the hack. =/ [SIZE="1"](See? Not terribly observant today. Took me an hour to notice that. xP)[/SIZE]

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, it's indigo.

Though I honestly don't know how you mistook my text for Kristen. I mean, Kristen is pretty distinct.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, it is distinct... I'm kinda glad you don't use that anymore. :p

Verdana's where it's at.

Posted by Minesweeper

*cough*

[url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/]Update.[/url]

Posted by Alastor

Please don't leave for three months again. :(

Posted by Linko_16

HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SHE'D BE BACk.

Posted by Alastor

Did I say she wouldn't be? :s

One day =/= a return, in any case. :(

Posted by Minesweeper

@Alastor:: Sowwy. ;_; Hey, does two days count as a comeback? Or are you gonna make me work and come back a third day? =O While your at it, why not a FOURTH! BAH! I may as well just KEEP coming back. xD (Boooo~! Work bad! EBIL!! *hisses*)

@Linko:: <3

EDIT:: Oh yeah, sprites. Just five and a half - one new pose for Rockman.exe (RM8 base), two of Megs tied up and two of Bass reclining. ^^; The half is the posts for the spit Megs is on. =D

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/newstuff1.png[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Good stuff, as usual. :)

I demand several months of activity! :mad:

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks. ^.^

O_O;;;;;; Y-y-y-y-y-yessir! Right away sir! *grovels*

Posted by Minesweeper

How about I start (um, continue?) my several-months-of-updating with some sprites? =D

I would like to add that I WOULD have a comic, except my computer ate it. ;_; (Which is to say, it just randomly decided to reset, and I lost everything but an early version of the framework and one slightly-edited Sniper Joe. >=/ )

Enzan ('cause I was working on making a new male character, and the hair ended up looking like a spikier version on Enzan's, so I just trimmed it and threw together the outfit. And VOILA! Nigh-Insta-Ijuuin. =D)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Enzan2-1.png[/IMG]

And a not-so-slight change to ZS's half of the ZS and SS 16-bit sheet. See if you can spot the difference. =D
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/newZSSS16bit2.png[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

D'awww, you brought back the ponytail. :3

Posted by Linko_16

Are you growing your irl hair out again?

Posted by Minesweeper

I'm gonna try. ^.^ I don't have my ponytail back on my 32-bit sheet yet, but I'm working on it. =)

@Alastor:: :3

EDIT:: I've started giving ZS back her ponytail on her 32-bit sheet, but it's tough ('specially any sprites where she's actually moving. xP). But I decided after a while to touch up a simpler sheet, so here's ZS's ponytail in 8-bitty goodness. =D

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Zerostar8BitMMXtWithPonytail1.png[/IMG]

Cross-arm sprites coming soon. xP

Posted by Minesweeper

<.<

>.>

[url=http://thevgmt.smackjeeves.com/]Update.[/url]

Totally not what I originally wanted to do, but ****IT, I HAVE to get this show on the road. *nods* Though I'm not happy with the newest comic. ;_; But, again, I had to get it moving again.

... *flees*

Posted by Alastor

YOU'RE UPDATING?!

BRICKS EVERYWHERE

We might have to come out of hiatus soon. You updating more frequently than us would shatter reality or something.

I approve of both the comic and the sprites. Saved that 8-bit sheet over the one I had, as well. Same goes for the 16-bit. Safe to assume a 32-bit update is on the way?

Posted by Minesweeper

I'M UPDATING! =O

I'd hide in my anti-shattering-reality bunker, but then I might stop updating. >.>;;

I'll say! I mean, haven't you already 'sploded the world, like, three times? So shattering reality is just outta the question. 'Cause you can't have all the fun. =P

^.^ Yup, the 32-bit one is in-progress and work is going smoothly. It's just trickier to get the shading right on a 32-bit ponytail than it is on a 16- or 8- bit one, so it's going slower. =/

Posted by Alastor

We shatter the laws of reality and blow up planets so often that I don't really even keep track anymore. :link:

As far as the ponytail goes, pshaw. I'm sure you'll do fine. Are you making it scratch or are you editing the one you used to have?

Posted by Minesweeper

*pries self away from FFIV long enough to post* xP Stupid lousy awesome game. xP

Tis of the scratch-ish variety. =) Unfortunately, in changing her hair, her lack of a neck became kinda noticeable (noticeabler? o.O), so the hairification is going slowly. xP

But I have a saaaaaaaample. <3
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/zomghair1.png[/IMG]

Also, sorry I missed it, but hoppy berfday, Dan. =D *throws j00 a cake*

Posted by Linko_16

Wow, looks really good. It's been so long, it makes me nostalgic!

Posted by Alastor

Thanks. :)

Great job on that, by the way. Looks a ton better than the old one. Much better shading.

Necks are for chumps!

Posted by Minesweeper

Thankies. =D

I R DED. Mourn me, ****it. >=( DON'T MAKE ME HAUNT YOU!! >=O

20 kids (only maybe 5 of which are well-behaved and LISTEN) + three day-long field trips a week + hot n' humid weather + annoying co-workers = one very dead me. ;_;

I haven't even been able to work on my sprite sheet. ;___; At least I'm getting paid well. ^^;; And one of the aforementioned annoying coworkers is no longer working with us, due to having to attend courses (AWWW, too bad. xD) A nice enough person, but my ***. No sense of responsibility. They're just like the kids. xP (D'aw, now I need another vacation... xP)

No comic, but school starts again soon, which mean I have less hours, which MAY mean more energy for comicky goodness. =)

... does anyone come here anymore? ;_;

Posted by Linko_16

... Yes?

Posted by Minesweeper

I'm sorry. I suck at keeping in touch. ;_;

Um, did everyone have a good holiday? ^.^;;;

[url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/FTSKButtonV2_2.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://fillerthespacekiller.smackjeeves.com/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/VGMTbutton3.png[/IMG][/url]

Special hand-drawn comics for both F:TSK and VGMT as an attempt at a peace-offering. Plz don't brick me. ;_;

Also, more hair.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/CurrentZS32BitSheetWithPonytail.png[/IMG]

It's not complete yet, but it's getting there. That's good... right? ^.^;; (Again, plz no bricky. ;_; )

Posted by Alastor

Great stuff as usual. :)

The hand-drawn stuff was really cute.

Where've you been? :(

Posted by Linko_16

Don't you just love that new-sprite smell?