Who has yahoo messenger?

Posted by Edoc'sil

Who has Yahoo? Cause I gotta know. I only have two people and I don't have anyone to talk to. So someone let me know ok.

Posted by Prince Redon

Sorry I don't...Most people here have either MSN, or AIM...I'm not sure of anyone with Yahoo right off...I would suggest downloading AIM...It's free and just as good.

Posted by Edoc'sil

well I do also have msn. So. Does aim stand for anything?

Posted by Prince Redon

AOL Instant Messenger...I know AOL cost per month, but don't worry AIM is free...and it's pretty popular.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

MSN > AIM

Posted by Prince Redon

Yeah...MSN lets you set up your own custom avatar, and background...It's just all around better..

Posted by Trigger

AIM allows you to have a "custom avatar" also and, as I recall, "themes".

Either way, Trillian is clearly better.

Posted by Prince Redon

Trillian=All of the above...

Yeah I had Trillian, but I reformatted and lost it...now I can't find the download page again...

AIM only allows avatars they supply doesn't it? And the themes...yeah they cost money, and they usually suck...

Posted by Trigger

No, they allow your own images also and they have free themes and icon sets, as I recall. I used to use them. In any case, here's [url=http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/]Trillian[/url] for you.

Posted by Prince Redon

Ah...I just realized why I couldn't find it...I ran a search for Tirllion, and it would never findt he right thing...Anyway...Many thanks Trigger.

Posted by Alastor

AIM is the most simple, and, for some reason, the most popular. YIM and MSN are much more fun. :(

Plus YIM smilies > AIM smilies. :cool:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampiro: MSN > AIM

Quoted for truth.

Posted by The Judge

[url]www.aim.com[/url]
That is, of course, if you'd like to talk to me, which is a great experience.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Thanx. so your names here are also the ones for IM right?

Quoted post: Thanx. so your names here are also the ones for IM right?

No.

Posted by Ch

No Yahoo for me. It's just that most people I know don't have it. AIM is the way to go. My s/n is Jrod4974 to those who would like a chance to have a conversation with the great me!

Posted by The Judge

Click on the person's profile and if they have aim they've probably put the SN in their profile. Example, mine is The Amala.

Since when did you get a new screen-name?

Posted by The Judge

About 2 or 3 months ago?

Posted by junior senior

I have Yahoo!

Please add me.
Shakeitbruddah

I have about 3 buddies.

Quoting The Judge: About 2 or 3 months ago?

Ho ho, that's a long time ago.

Posted by Crazy K

I had AIM messanger but this Smily central that my mom downloaded ****ed up my AIM and therefore was deleted. SO now I have MSN and YIM.

"YIM" even sounds stupid.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: Ho ho, that's a long time ago.

I sense sarcasm.

Posted by Ant

lol it's all about aim and if you use yim or msn ur a ghey

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Junior Senior]I have about 3 buddies.
Sounds about right. Are they your other screen names just put on your list?

Posted by Teddy's Lady

I don't like Aim for the simple fact people can give you warnings against your nick just for the fun of it, then you get so many warnings you can get banned from using it. I had it once but will never use it again. ICQ,Yahoo & MSN do me.

Posted by The Judge

You can only get warned up to a certain percentage, if you can get warned at all. And you only get warned by people if you're friends with a ton of cocks, so it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

Quoted post: I sense sarcasm.

No you don't.

Posted by The Judge

But you had sarcasm in those words, yes? I could see it dripping from your filthy mouth.

No, I was serious.

Do you not think 2-3 months is a long time?

Posted by The Judge

For you to be unaware of my new name? Yes. Still, the "oh ho" comment gave it a sarcastic ring. Be on later today at like 9 your time :grr:

That, and the last time I logged in to AIM.

Quoted post: Yes. Still, the "oh ho" comment gave it a sarcastic ring. Be on later today at like 9 your time :grr:

I said "ho ho". Like "ho ho... ****"

Posted by The Judge

Did you hear my command?

I DID

And you better know when nine my time is.

Posted by The Judge

6 my time?

I'll assume you know what you're talking about.

Posted by The Judge

6 pm my time is 9 pm your time, amirite.

Posted by Acheron

Man, I generally dislike MSN, because it is so ****ing unwieldly. Pasting conversations from it is always more trouble than it's worth with the custom titles. It's annoying to get running, and generally has nothing that makes it so superior to AIM. For the most part, people just use it because they want to seem superior to the AOL crowd.

Anyway, I use gAIM, which is like Trillian but better.

Posted by The Judge

I don't know enough people who use MSN to get Trillian, and it seems to me that MSN has Linux Syndrome. That is, it's not really better, but it makes you 1337.

Quoted post: That is, it's not really better, but it makes you 1337.

bol?

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Trigger: Sounds about right. Are they your other screen names just put on your list?

Actually, I just got Yahoo! and I don't use it that often.

Posted by Edoc'sil

I now have trillian thanx to Trigger. So everyone give me your user names so I may Im you!

Posted by tiger93

I have yahoo messenger.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I also have Yahoo Messenger. Along with AOL & MSN Messenger.