Newest addition to my SNES collection (Yes, it does deserve its own thread)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/f4_1_bpppro.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, you wish you were me, don't you?

Posted by bazariah

ah man what an awesome discovery, where'd you get it?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Here's a pic of me holding it.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/Feibotector.jpg]Pic[/url]

And I got it from my neighbor, who is just plain stupid. I told him that it was worthless because it wasn't officially liscened at the time of print, therefore had no value.

Posted by bazariah

woah dude, you've become real handsome like... you kind of remind me now of another member, im sure i've seen the curtains before

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, Baz, to get technical, I feel that I should tell you that I am hawt.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Fei-on: Well, Baz, to get technical, I feel that I should tell you that I am hawt.

that you are my friend

so i take it thats a prototype of super probotector, does it play any differently to the actual release?

Posted by Outlaw

fukked up. Where do u guys get that stuff from?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting bazariah: that you are my friend

so i take it thats a prototype of super probotector, does it play any differently to the actual release?

No, it seems to be identical to the game we all know and love, except the exterior.

[quote=Outlaw]fukked up. Where do u guys get that stuff from?
We British folks have our means. Of course if I were a yank like Sir Bazariah, I'd probably lack the elegance and linguistic skills necessary to acquire such a fine piece of video game. Am I right, my fellow limey blokes?

When you've been in the vg trade since 1990 like I have, you gain connections which aid in acquisition of rare pieces, such as this. Said connections take time and hard work to found, but once in place, can be an invaluble asset to the improving of one's collection.

I suppose this is true of any hobby.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Very lucky, that's all i can say, very very lucky.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You're right about that.

Must be the luck of the British. I'm glad that I'm not a filthy yank like Baz, otherwise I'd never land a cart like this.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Fei-on:

Must be the luck of the British. I'm glad that I'm not a filthy yank like Baz, otherwise I'd never land a cart like this.

why do you have to bring up my heritage? i cant help being stuck here in this dump of a town

im realy wishing i could find something as cool as that in the wild one day

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Move to Dartford, the scummy outer region of London, and perhaps you may, my good man.

Hey, Bazariah, are you up for revealing any secrets right now?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Fei-on: Move to Dartford, the scummy outer region of London, and perhaps you may, my good man.

Hey, Bazariah, are you up for revealing any secrets right now?

soon dude, the very revelation will rock VGC so hard :D

so lets keep it close to our chests

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yeah, all 3 people who have actually checked this thread often.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Sweet, what an awesome find, you must feel really good about it.

Reminds me of the Beta version of Super Street Fighter II The New Challengers I got. Only partially translated and not fully complete, I was so psyched. I already told Bazariah about it.

Posted by Arczu

SO... sample cartridges on the SNES are MORE valuable then demo disks?

I must have been out for a loop, cause I could have sworn I saw someone holding something like that the other day. There was no picture on the box. Just text.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Arczu]