psp internet

Posted by thevirus

hey i heard that if you buy wipe out pure u can download something that lets u get onto the internet if you have a wireless connection...but i think that game sucks and i dont want to buy it...so if i rent it can i still download the software onto my psp?

Posted by inequity

http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=9060

Not sure, that video might help though.

Posted by thevirus

awww!!! thanks for that...now i at least know for sure that i need that game...but i still need to know if i can rent the game and still download it

Posted by Pit

you don't download the internet service, you log on with the game. You need to have the game. Just wait till' PSP version 2.0 comes out with build in browser.

Posted by thevirus

when does that come out...i heard it is coming out on july 27 but it said that was only for japan

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

More than likely around the same time.

But you would be an absolute idiot to upgrade.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: More than likely around the same time.

But you would be an absolute idiot to upgrade.

Dude, shh, don't tell him.

Posted by inequity

I have a question...

Quoted post: for those of us with the new firmware, the Wipeout One is no longer an option

The quote above was from another website. I don't own a PSP yet, so what exactly does that quote mean?

Would the wipeout pure browser still work if I were to buy a PSP today?

btw, how would you type?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Inequity: I have a question...

The quote above was from another website. I don't own a PSP yet, so what exactly does that quote mean?

Would the wipeout pure browser still work if I were to buy a PSP today?

btw, how would you type?

I don't know who quoted that, but that is bullshi[i]t. I was just running it on a v1.52 PSP yesterday at my friend's house.

And you type with an on-screen keyboard that is just like a cell phones.

Posted by MGamer

yea i rented it and the browser works fine.

Posted by veritas

i just downloaded it right out of the internet thing built in.

Posted by KoH

Dude, why do you keep bumping these old threads? You don't even contribute anytihng to them and on top of that, you only repeat what has already been said.

Posted by rudybaga2

if anyone has got on the internet can you play games like runescape or use a IM? and from what i hear there is a upgrade to 2.7 version from the NBA 06 game but i dont no for sure