Bomberman DS

Posted by Arczu

I was going to pick up canvas curse, but when I saw this, I kinda decided to wait a bit longer ($49 price tag versus $39). I'm definately glad I got this game. The multiplayer rocks, especially when you get enough people to play. Even the computers are smart this time around. There is so many variations in the multiplayers games that it's going to have a lasting replay value

The one-player adventure kinda took a bit of getting used to. Instead of taking all the items, you have to collect, then use an item in the touch screen. I was peeved at the fact when items such as the Power Glove or the Heart only last for a single stage, but you can end up getting a lot of them. I haven't put this game down for long ever since I got it.

Anybody else played this one?

Posted by verystrait42

is this game as good as everyone says it is

Posted by verystrait42

To anwser my own question, YES!!! this is a solid DS game and will be awsome to play on the revolution's wi-fi. i just bought it today and it is very fun. the only prob is that the microphone picks up every noise. i was in my moms car in the back seat with the radio on (not very loud) and it set off every bomb right away. anyway, this is a solid game i suggest this to everyone