NegativeTrend for Computer Board

Posted by Shin-Ra

It's been a while since there's been a decent moderator for that board, or since there's been a mod for it at all. I believe that one is neccessary (131 threads made and 1,573 posts), and I'd like to see NegativeTrend head the board. The guy knows his stuff, he posts regularly at the board, he's been here for a while, he's willing to mod both computer boards (without asking, mind you), and has the recommendation of the previous mod of that board (Philsdad), so I feel that more than qualifies the guy.

I'm also leaving the option of making him the Computer Games moderator, to knock out two computer boards with one moderator. Neither Saruman or Nep0 post too often, and NegativeTrend is also quite qualified for this position as well.

[url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=6909&page=2&pp=20]Thread that brought this about.[/url]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now your Honor :judge:, don't go changing your vote...again!! :D:D:D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Negative Trend is an excellent choice for the computer board, but so is Trigger.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now your Honor :judge:, don't go changing your vote...again!! :D:D:D

Ban Negative Trend.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Angelwing: Negative Trend is an excellent choice for the computer board, but so is Trigger.

Trigger has too much of an attitude.

Posted by maian

Under normal circumstances, I'd say no. However, the board needs a mod and he knows his stuff.

Posted by Alastor

Absolutely. He's helped me out more than once, so I'm certain he knows his stuff. He seems like a good guy in general, too, and seems capable. :)